Part 17 WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE

Taehyung's P.O.V 

Thank god I escaped from them, seriously Taehyung what's wrong with you. He scolded himself. Ahhh what are you doing to me Y/N, you are driving me crazy he said to himself. 

Y/N's P.O.V

"AAHHCHHOOO!!!!!!!" she sneezed, looks like someone is missing me. Checking her watch she froze no no no no. Ahhhhh there is no point going to the class, and even if I go I will get detention, I think I should just go to the library. She sighed and walked towards the library. 

She went to her usual place where no one goes there, she grabbed few books and was reading them, she was so into the book that she didn't realise that someone was standing next to her. 

"Hey" he said making her shudder, because of which the book from her hands fell to the floor. 

Looking up she met with the most handsome face. 

"I know I'm really handsome, you don't have to remind me like that" he stated making her chuckle slightly. 

Looking at her smiling face he felt complete, and the missing bit was now complete. 

"Why do you always get scared, such a scared cat you are Y/N" Taehyung said taking a sit in front of her. 

"Hey Taehyung" she said making some space for him to be comfortable. 

"Yah I'm not scared cat okay" She said while giving him a playful glare. But he found it cute. "Cute" he whispered to himself. 

"Anyways what are you doing here" Y/N questioned him. "What do you mean I can't come to the library.? Am I restricted to this place." he stated back. 

"No no no no that's not what I meant though"  she said doing a no action. 🙅‍♀️

"Hmmmm then" 

"I mean don't you have any class?" 

"Well not really, I do but it's too boring"

She was surprised by his words. 

"Your really something" She said giving him a thumbs up. 

"By the way, where have you been, I didn't see you in the morning" as he said, Y/N felt butterflies messing in her stomach. 'Did he miss me' abruptly that thought crossed her mind, no no no Y/N what the hell is wrong with you, there is no way that can be true. 

She snapped back when he waved his hand in front of her face. 

"Earth to Y/N" he said. "Ohh Yah" she smiled nervously. 

"So where have you been Y/N" he asked curiously. 

"Well I was late for the class, I don't wanted to get detention so I came here." She said giving him a sweet smile.