Part 16 I MISS YOU

It was 11:00 pm Y/N cleaned the cafe and organised everything neatly before leaving and locking the door. 

Ahhh what a tiring day she said to herself, and walked towards her home. As she was walking she felt someone was following her, but when she turned around there was no one. Shrugging it off she walked to her home. 

When she entered in the house she directly went to her bedroom. She quickly went inside the bathroom to take a nice relaxing shower. After 20 mins she was done. She came out while drying her hair with a towel. 

"It feels so lonely without mom" she pouted when going towards the kitchen to cook herself food. 

Her mom went to her friend's house to take care of her as she is sick. Y/N is all alone in the house but she is used to it. 

Opening the cabinet she found ramyun, she picked and cooked for herself. After having dinner she went to her bedroom. 

Just as she sat on her bed her phone ringed, without wasting any time she picked it up.

"Hello Ajumma" she asked being a little bit worried as she never calls this late. 

"Ahhh Y/N can you do me a favour tomorrow, Please" she pleaded on the phone. 

"Ajumma just tell me, I will do anything for you, I'm like your daughter right you don't have to plead to me." Y/N said to her. 

"Y/N you are my daughter, well can you come to the cafe tomorrow like early in the morning, actually my son is coming from abroad so I'm going to pick him up at the airport. Can you please take care of the cafe in the morning." She requested. 

"O my god is it just that I will do it, I don't have any problem ajumma" 

"But what about your school-"

"It's okay tomorrow my lessons start bit late, I will make it on time. Don't worry I will be there."

"Y/N thank you so much my dear." She said being really grateful. 

"No worries, you don't have to thank me. Anyways good night ajumma" After ending the call she sat her alarm and went to sleep before switching off the lights. 

TIME SKIP THE NEXT MORNING

Y/N was on her way to her work, she opened the cafe door, setting her bag aside she got ready for work, putting her apron, she started preparing. 

After she prepared and cleaned everything she took a glance at her wrist. Okay my class starts at 12:00 pm, today I have afternoon lessons because they cancelled our morning lessons. Okay let's get this done. She said to her self cleaning the casher desk. 

A ding sound was heard across the cafe, notifying that someone had entered. She looked up to the customer. It was a tall guy with well built body, was neatly dressed in a black suit, with well polished black leather shoes. His eyes were covered with black shade glasses. 

At first looking at the guy Y/N had an uneasy feeling, he wasn't giving any good vibe but more of scary one. She was confused by looking at him, he looked very rich, but never ever by far any rich people had visited this cafe, what is a rich person doing in a small cafe like this she thought to herself and then shrugging it off. 

"Good morning sir what can I get for you?" she asked politely and in a friendly and sweet manner with a small smile. 

As soon as he heard her greet, his lips curved into a smirk, which made Y/N feel uncomfortable. He walked and stood right opposite facing her.