Part 36 SAFE IN HIS EMBRACE

AUTHOR'S P.O.V 

Three days after the check, Y/N gained consciousness, the entire Kim family along with Y/N's mom left a sigh of relief as she finally opened her eyes. 

Days passed by everyone was happy and trying their best to make Y/N happy and also made sure she is very healthy. Mrs Kim treated Y/N like her own daughter and she knew it soon she is going to be her daughter in law. 

Yes, that day after the doctor left them, Taehyung finally confessed that he already found his mate but didn't accept her at that moment due to the incidents that took place which made him hate her and at the end, he said his mate is none other than Y/N and also added that he actually loves her very much. 

And that day Taehyung also requested Y/N's mom to stay with them as he wants to take care of Y/N and want to be by her side. He also promised her mom that he will give her all the love she deserves and even more than that if possible. She could disagree with his genuine confession and knowing him she trusts him with her daughter. She happily agreed to it and now they live with Taehyung and his family.    

Speaking of Taehyung he never left Y/N's side, as promised he would spend most of his time with Y/N even though he was very busy but to him, Y/N was his priority and the most important person to him he lost her once and don't wanna risk it again. 

It's been almost two months now since the horrible incident, Taehyung would always take care of her, talk to her even though she never responded never uttered a word she would just stare in the space, but he knew she needed time to come out of the trauma she went through. He never gave up on her just like he promised to be by her side every single second and take care of her. 

At night before going to sleep he would go to Y/N's room admire her face, caressing her cheeks he would tell her how much she means to him and how much he loves her and lastly placed a soft peck on her forehead wishing her good night.  But little did he know that although Y/N didn't respond to him she hears and remembered his every sweet caring movement and those heart-melting words would make her fall in love with him again but there was something holding her back. 

She was melting every single day by his sweet actions, she fell in love even more for him due to his cute actions, but she was afraid, she was afraid to lose him, she always lost almost all those she loved and Taehyung meant the entire world to her he was her life, and losing him would be losing herself and she wouldn't be able to bear that. 

She loves him so much she wanted to talk to him, hug him, go on dates, and spend time with him and yes tell him that she forgave him and also that she loves him finishing it off with those three words that he is longing to hear from her. But the only thing that is holding her back is her fear of losing him at some point in life.  

As usual, Taehyung went to Y/N's room to check on her he saw her sleeping peacefully walking towards her he kissed her forehead and said, 

"Hey, princess, sleep well I love you," he said again giving another kiss on her forehead. And we that he closed the door and went to his room which was right opposite to Y/N's room. She wasn't asleep she knew he would come to her room at this time she was just pretending to be asleep she smiled to herself hearing his words and said 

"I love you too my Prince Good night" and closed her eyes falling asleep. 

TIME SKIP MIDNIGHT

Y/N's P.O.V 

I was sleeping peacefully suddenly I felt someone grabbed my hand and dragged me somewhere I screamed for help but no one could hear me, I felt a hard slap making me fall onto the floor, and soon after someone started kicking and punching. 

I shouted and screamed for help but no one could hear me, my screams were just echoing in the entire dark place. I could only feel pain all over my body. After a good amount of time, the person stopped trying my best I tried to open my eyes only to see a knife in the person's hand. I started moving backwards even though my whole body was aching 

"NO no Please no don't-" I pleaded to stop but the person kept coming towards me with the knife. The person was about to stab me 

"No no no no p...please l...leave me I- AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" 

I quickly sat up. Sweat beads formed on my forehead, breathing was uneven, looking around I realised I was in my room and it was just a dream, but still, I couldn't stop shaking it made me remember all those terrible days, weeks, months I was being tortured and I was a complete crying mess.  

Taehyung's P.O.V 

I immediately woke up when I heard someone scream, without wasting any time I rushed to Y/N's room only to see her panting heavily, sweating and shaking badly I wasted no time quickly walking towards her I brought her to my embrace and hugged her tightly as if my life depended on it. 

As soon as I hugged her, she flinched but soon hugged me tightly. 

"Y/N, love don't worry it's me Tae" hearing my words she hugged me even more tightly. I got worried a bit, but I was shocked when, 

"T...Tae t...they, p...person k...knife kill m...me-" she started blabbering I was shocked because after months of waiting she finally spoke I was more than happy, but for now I think she had a nightmare. 

"Shhhh, no one will touch you or come near you when I'm here okay" I spoke and placed a kiss on her forehead she tightens her grip around me. 

Patting her back to calm her down I saw she had closed her eye looks like she fell asleep. I made her lay on the bed and covered her with the blanket as I was about to turn around she held my hand tightly and said, 

"D...don't leave m...me Tae," she said almost tearing up. A smile formed on my lips hearing her words and replied,

"I'm never leaving you okay," I said and laid next to her pulling her to my embrace I hugged her tightly falling into sweet and beautiful slumber. 

Now she is safe in his embrace...

Hey, my lovely readers my extreme apologies for taking too long to update firstly I wasn't feeling well this past few days. But I hope you liked and enjoyed this part. Hopefully, I'll update as soon as possible till then take care. Thank you.