Part 10 Unexpected Care

First all thank you so much for reading this ff. I'm sorry there will be many TIME SKIPS, I know the story looks a bit rushed sorry for that once again. Please enjoy the next part. 

TIME SKIP AFTER FEW MONTHS

Everything was back to normal, no more fights and hurting was going on, since the last incident Taehyung asked Jennie not to talk to Y/N and she couldn't do anything but to obey him. 

About Y/N her life has always been miserable, her life wasn't normal like the others, she was bullied every week. But she took all the pain, she wished it would stop one day and she could live happily like a normal person but that wish is too far to be true or maybe not...

Y/N's P.O.V 

I came out of the washroom, and soon was pinned to the wall harshly. 

"Aaaahhh" I groaned in pain. When I looked up it was Linda and her minions again. 

"Y/N I had a bad morning, now you will help me to make up my mood" Linda said and pushed inside the washroom, they entered and locked. 

Without wasting any time linda slapped Y/N several times while the others kicked her, some kicking her stomach, some on her back. The other one pulling her hair. 

"P..Please s..s..stop I.I beg you" Y/N asked begging them to stop. 

"AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" She screamed when one of them stamped on her wrist with her foot. "AAAAHHHHHHH P...please P..please it's hurting p..please stop." Y/N cried desperately in pain. 

She felt her bones cracking, blood oozing out of her mouth, entire body was now completely bruised, hair messed up, her skin was red. 

After good mins they left her weak body on the floor. 

"Wow it feels so good now, Thanks Y/N" Linda said laughing and leaving the washroom along with her minions. 

On the other hand Y/N was dying in pain, she couldn't move a muscle, she felt like all her bones in her body were dislocated. 

Tears just couldn't stop from brimming out of her eyes. After lying down for few mins, she finally got hold of herself holding her wrist with one hand as it was just hanging, she stood up and took weak steps towards the washroom door. 

There weren't much students in the corridor as they were in their class, she weakly walked towards the locker. 

She was feeling dizzy, her vision was getting blur, but she kept walking all she wanted to do was to get out of this hell. She was about to reach the locker when she lost her consciousness. 

Taehyung's P.O.V 

I was walking towards the locker, I some girls on the way who were asking for my phone number I just ignored them. 

As I was walking I saw a weak figure literally walking like a sloth dragging her feet forcefully. But for some reason I felt hurt in my heart looking at the weak figure. I kept walking until it was much vivid, it was that bitch Y/N, but what's with her. Don't mind her Taehyung you hate her just ignore her, I thought in my mind. 

But my heart was saying something else, I was feeling an urge to run to her and hug her, it was like my mind and heart were at war not agreeing on one thing. 

I wanted to ignore but something in me made me follow her, it was like I wasn't myself, but someone was making me do this things. I was few meters away from her.

She was taking few pauses in between like she gonna fall anything, and just then she collapsed on the floor. 

Something inside made me run towards her collapsed body, I went towards her and I gasped looking at her state. She has bruises all over. Looking at her bruises I felt anger building up. I didn't know why, and what is happening to me and why am I doing all this things to her. 

I picked her in my arms and carried her bridal style to the infirmary room. I entered and laid her on the bed in the infirmary room. The nurse came and asked what happened, but for some reason I felt anger and shouted at her...

"Can't you see she is hurt treat her wounds now!" I exclaimed in anger. She quickly got the first aid and started treating her in fear. 

I just couldn't bare to see her in this state. What is happening to me why am I hurt to see her in pain. Do we have anything? Why do I feel that we know each other from a very long time? Why do I have an urge to protect her? Ahhh I'm going crazy, she is driving me crazy. 

I pushed all the thoughts away clearing my chaotic mind and sat next to her. The nurse was cleaning her wounds she said. 

"I..I think h..her hand is f..fractured" She said shuttering. I felt even more anger at what she said, suddenly a hand was placed on my shoulder turning my head I saw Jimin standing behind me with a confused look. 

"Bro what's happening why is she in this state?" he asked being all confused. 

Jimin noticed Taehyung was angry for some reason, so he patted his back and then head to calm him down and it worked. 

After calming him down Jimin stood beside Tae and noticed he was holding Y/N's hand, Jimin was completely surprised by his action, because Taehyung never held anyone's hand this way especially a girl except for Jennie. 

He tried to read Taehyung's face, and monitoring his movements, action, and facial expression Jimin noticed deep concern. He was confused why is Tae being so deeply concerned about the person he hates the most. 

Jimin had one thing in mind but he was unsure about it. 

Is there any possibilities that they are MATES?????????

Hey there thank you so much for reading this part hope it wasn't that boring, please do vote if you liked it and also do drop your opinions. Thank you so much. 

🙆‍♀️💜😊