Part 21 The Little Evil Plan

THE NEXT DAY

As usual Y/N came to school, but she felt really weird for some reason. She walked towards her locker, but she was feeling upset because she didn't see Taehyung anywhere. 

She felt empty as she didn't see Taehyung anywhere, usually he comes and scares her out of nowhere. But today there was no sign of him and she missed him feeling empty without him.

Leaving a sad empty sigh she closed her locker, but before walking away she took one final glance at the back and around her to check if she could find Taehyung anywhere, but couldn't. It had become a daily routine for her to see Taehyung early morning, without seeing his face, his boxy smile, she just couldn't start her day. 

It made her feel sad as she couldn't see him today. 

walking few steps she made it to the classroom, entering she was welcomed with a girl waving her hands in the air giving her a warm smile. 

By just looking her smiling happy face it made Y/N smile but it was a smile that lacked happiness, it was a happy fake smile. 

She walked towards her,

"Hey Y/N" Jennie said giving her a side hug. 

"Hey Jen" she replied giving her a sad smile while settling down on her sit. 

Jennie saw Y/N's face, at first she was confused with Y/N 's sad face, but after few times she got the clue. 

"Hey Y/N" Jen said while Y/N was organizing her table. 

She replied with a hmmm...

Y/n was placing her books on the table, but stopped her movements immediately when she heard...

"Tae..." Jennie said in a bit teasing way, but it confirmed when she saw Y/N's reaction. 

Y/N stopped her movements and looked at Jennie immediately. 

"By the way I want to tell you that Tae won't turn up for the classes today-"

"Why what happened is he okay, is he sick, did anything happen-" Y/N bombarded Jennie with tons of questions, she thought something happened to Taehyung which made her worried sick. She always got so worried whenever it came to Taehyung. 

"OMG Calm down Girl" Jennie said calming her down...

"Yah he is perfectly fine, he just have some important work to do so he won't come maybe for few days"

Y/N left a sad sigh, and gave a sad smiled. 

Jennie knew what was going on so felt happy for Y/N and she kinda shipped Y/N and Taehyung secretly. And she was very happy because it was coming true. 

The whole day Y/N couldn't concentrate, and was feeling very sad but still she carried on with her work. 

After the lesson she went to the library, Jennie wanted to accompany Y/N to the library but she got some important work she had to leave. 

She also didn't see Taehyung's friends around, she went to the library to do her work. 

She couldn't deny the fact the she literally missed Taehyung, she had no clue although she missed him every second, she felt like hugging him, she felt warm and safe in his arms she just wanted to hug him really bad. 

Having no mood at all, checking the time, she packed her bag and left the library,

As she was walking down the corridor, suddenly she felt someone's hand grabbing her arm and pulling her into the empty classroom. As she was about to scream in fear, a hand was pressed against her mouth preventing her from screaming... 

She was shivering in fear until...

Taehyung's P.O.V 

Ahhhhh I'm missing her so much, I couldn't attend school today because Appa gave me some work because of which I couldn't attended. 

But honestly attending school now is just an excuse in reality I just want to see Y/N. She is completely driving me crazy, I just can't imagine how I'm gonna do without her. I think I have fallen for her... 

As soon as I completed my work I rushed to the school, I missed her already just wanted to hug her really bad, I want to feel her warmth. 

When I arrived at the school I looked for her everyone, but couldn't find her, looking at the time it hit me, Oh must be in the library. He said to himself and walked towards the library. 

When he was on his way he saw Y/N coming his way but she didn't see him, he entered the empty classroom, and when she reached near the classroom grabbing her wrist pulled her into the room. 

He immediately placed his big hand over her small mouth to prevent her from screaming. He felt bad when he saw her shivering in fear. 

"Y/N it's me" she immediately looked up, and in no second she hugged him tightly. 

And of course he also wrapped his hand around her hugging her tightly yet in a protecting way. 

"I missed you" he said pulling her even more closer to her if that's even possible. 

"Tae... I missed you as well" she replied digging her face into his chest. 

Both of them stood there hugging each other never letting go of each other...

Taehyung patted her back before placing a peck on her forehead. Then hugging even more tighter. 

"I see the little bitch is in Love huh!" she said before smirking. 

Linda's P.O.V

I was just wondering around the school, as I was really bored, just looking around, but I stopped on my track when I saw something unexpected and really shocking, but smirked at the sight. 

"Taehyung and Y/N hugging each other" she said to herself. 

She watched their every movement, how Taehyung kissed her forehead, while patting her back then hugging her tightly as if she is gonna disappear any second. 

After starring at them for few seconds an evil plan popped in her head, making her smirk. 

"Okay get ready Y/N for a sweet revenge, I have promised myself to make you surfer and feel the pain that I went through, I will make you feel every bit of pain I have felt and gone through. I will make sure you feel when you lose the person you love the most, get ready little bitch..." 

she said with a smirk on her face, laughing at her evil plan, before walking away. 

What do you think her Evil Plan is...?

Keep reading to find out...

Hey there, I'm Back LOL! Anyways I feel this update was bit stupid, but hang in there I'm gonna update the next one soon, but can't really assure, Just caught up with some stupid assignments. Hope you enjoyed please vote if you did. Thank you