Part 4 The beginning of the worst

THE NEXT DAY AT SCHOOL

Jennie P.O.V 

I was almost late to school because of that coconut head. He wasn't leaving the house because he couldn't find his banana milk. Thank god made it on time. I walked in the class everyone smiling at me and I smiled back. 

I walked towards my sit and sat, organizing my table I set everything waiting for the teacher. Then I looked towards my left the girl next to me. She was lying down on the table with the hands folded, being a support to her head. I wanted to talk to her but she looks so sleepy, so I didn't disturb her. 

Soon the teacher entered, I shook Y/N's arm to wake her up as the teacher was here. She groaned when her sleep was disturbed. But when I looked at her face I was shocked. 

Her eyes were puffy, swollen and red, like she cried the whole night I really wanted to ask her about what happened and why is she in this state. She is a complete mess. 

"Y/N are you okay?" I asked her. As usual she gave me her emotionless blank face and ignored me. I felt bad for some reason looking at her in this messy state. I was really curious to know what happened to her, why did she cry so much she looks so pale, I really wanted to help her but I know she won't agree or even tell me anything. 

I finally made my decision I will try my best to be friends with her, and to know her better. I really want her to be my friend so she could share with me if anything is disturbing or hurting her. 

Y/N's P.O.V : I was feeling sleepy, so I put my head down and tried to calm myself down. After a couple of mins I felt some shaking my arm trying to wake me up. Groaning slightly I woke to see Jennie with a shocked face. 

I know she is gonna ask me questions, but I gave her an emotionless blank face as usual. I don't want anyone to pity on me. 

TIME SKIP 

Taehyung's P.O.V : We were all sitting in the canteen along with the girl named Sarah, she was literally flirting and throwing herself on me. I didn't mind as this it nothing new to me. Hey don't get me wrong I'm not a playboy. I just enjoying myself until I find my mate. 

We were all sitting talking among ourselves, I was waiting for Jennie to come so we can have lunch. 

Sarah checked her watch and suddenly stood and said she has some work to do and left us. 

"Hey guys I have some work to do see you around bye" she said standing up. "Bye babe" she said to Taehyung before leaving.  

As soon as she said " Bye babe" my friends looked at me with questioning face. 

"Since when did you guys start dating" Jungkook asked. 

"I didn't know you already got a girlfriend Tae" Jimin said smirking. 

"She is not my girlfriend and neither we are dating." Can't you see how she is flirting with me. 

"Tae you should really find you mate soon" Namjoon said to Taehyung and he hummed in response. 

-    -    -    -    -    -

It's been almost two months, Jennie always tries her best possible ways to be friends with Y/N, but Y/N being stubborn kept ignoring Jennie. 

Y/N on the other hand was getting annoyed by Jennie, because even when Y/N ignores her and wants her to stay away from her, she wouldn't give up instead Jennie literally was after Y/N just to be friends with her. But Y/N doesn't want anyone to be close to her not even a distant friend, because she just can't afford it. 

The Next day: 

Y/N was at the locker when suddenly she felt someone next to her, she turned around just to see Jennie smiling at her. 

Jennie: Hey Y/N a very good morning. she said with a smiling face. 

Y/N just ignored her as usual, but she realising Y/N had a small smile curved on her face it's all because how cute Jennie was and thinking why she isn't giving up making Y/N smile at her cute stubbornness. 

"Wow!!! did you just smile Y/N omg you did" Jennie said in excitement. She was kinda surprised as it was her first time seeing Y/N smile at her. 

Jennie was very happy but the next minute she cried in pain...!

Thanks for reading 😊(❁'◡'❁)