Part 13 Caring Actions

The Next Morning

Y/N's P.O.V 

Fluttering my eyes for few seconds, I opened my eyes, I was just trying to adjust to the light. My head was feeling heavy as if someone had kept a very heavy rock on my head. I tried to move but my body was aching badly. 

I slowly tried to move my head side to side, after looking around slightly, I realised that I was in an unknown room. I became anxious for being in an unknown room. 

I heard a deep voice, that made me stop breathing. I looked towards my right only to be even more shocked than ever. 

"You woke up" he said in a deep voice walking towards me. 

I was just shocked to see him, my mind went completely blank. I couldn't process anything that was going on. I didn't realise that I had been starring at him. 

"Stop starring at me like that I know I'm really handsome." He said with a smirk, now standing right next to me.  

"I ummhhmm hmm I" I didn't know what to do or say. 

"Hey relax, calm down here eat this" he said handing me a tray full of food. I was really shocked as to what happened to him, why is he being so nice to me all the sudden, did he hit his head somewhere? Ahhhh god knows why his acting so strange. So weird. 

"Well ahm I ahm" I was literally struggling to talk to him as I have never talked to him before neither have I talked much with boys except my late brother. He just smiled at me and slightly chuckled. O my god its the first time I saw him smiling. What the heck happened to him. Did he just hit his head somewhere.? Or did he lose all his braincells. 

"Thanks T...Taehyung" I said with my head low. Taehyung on the other hand felt butterflies when you called his name, everyone calls him Taehyung but he felt really different when you called his name. 

"Hmmm I think you should eat before it gets cold" Taehyung spoke trying to avoid the unknown feelings that he is experiencing right now. 

As Y/N moved her hand she winced in pain, Taehyung immediately rushed towards her when he saw her in pain. 

He was surprised by himself, he himself didn't know why was he so caring towards you, he didn't understand why he felt hurt when he saw Y/N in pain, he was confused as hell. He was hating you but at this moment it was like he never hated you, it was like someone was making him do such things. 

"Are you okay Y/N" he asked in a worried tone. "Yah...I..I I'm okay" she said trying to hide the pain. But Taehyung somehow noticed it. 

"Don't move your arm, its not healed yet" He said taking a sit beside Y/N. He took the bowl of soup and started feeding her. 

She was completely shocked by his actions, she just starred at him in shock. 

He brought the spoonful of soup near her mouth, "Open your mouth before I change my mind" He said in a serious tone. She quickly opened her mouth gulping down the soup. As he kept feeding her she kept starring at him but he didn't mind it at all, instead he liked it for some reason. 

After few mins when they were done, he took a towel and wiped her mouth, she was shocked, she felt it was all a dream. His unexpected affection was making her fall in love with him. He didn't say anything he just took the tray with the empty bowl and said...

"Lay down and rest I'll be back" with that he shut the door slowly and gently and left the room and walked towards the kitchen. Placing the utensils he sighed, rethinking of his actions few mins ago.