Part 20 SHADOW

NEXT DAY AT SCHOOL

Y/N came to school as usual, as she was setting her stuff into the locker, someone whispered into ear making her shiver at the sudden presence.

"Hey Princess"

She froze hearing the voice which made him chuckle,

"Gosh your so cute" he said a chuckle escaping his mouth... She turned around to see

"Tae" can you stop doing this weird things, she said closing her locker.

"Nope your face is so cute when I scare you like that, your so adorable..." he said leaning against the locker.

"Okay yah yah whatever" she said after grabbing her book and started to walk. Taehyung followed her which made some of the students in the corridor to stare at them...

'The Most Popular Boy in the school is following the Most Hated Girl in the school.'

He kept following until...

Y/N's P.O.V

Taehyung kept following me and most students who were in the corridor kept starring at me, some giving me disgusting looks, some giving death glares as if they will kill me right here right at this moment. 

I stopped my tracks, turning around I looked at him. 

"Taehyung please stop everyone is looking at us." she said whispered shouted at him. But it seemed liked it didn't have any effect on him. 

"I don't care Y/N"

"Come on I just want to talk to you" 

"But I have a class now Tae" she said more like whisper as she started to feel uncomfortable because of all the stares she was receiving. 

But looking at him pout cutely, she knew he won it. 

"Okay okay how about after the class ends?" she asked him which immediately lit up his face with that one question. 

"Sure, I will wait for you after the class okay" he said while hugging her before running away. Y/N just stood there trying to process it, the bell rang across the hall bringing her back to reality, she quickly went towards her class. 

But little did she know that someone was watching and keeping an eye on her. 

TIME SKIP AFTER THE CLASS

The class ended and everyone left Y/N was the last one to leave the classroom, she kept walking until she was at her locker. 

Just then someone popped up at the locker making her startled. 

"Booo!!!!!" she flinched a bit...

"Jeez your really a scared cat" he said chuckling, teasing her...

"Why do you always do that can't you be a little normal" she said closing her locker and turning around. 

"Hey I'm normal okay... What should I do if your a scared cat" he said teasing her even more...

"Okay shall we go" she said kind of annoyed. 

"Yah"

"But where are we gonna go tho?" she questioned him but he held her hand pulling towards him and walking towards the parking. 

O my god, Thank god there is no one in the hallway otherwise they would just kill me for being with Taehyung a.k.a The Most Popular Boy in the school.