Part 32 WHERE IS Y/N?

A few minutes after Sera and her friends left Y/N on the ground and after a few mins, Y/N fainted. 

??? P.O.V

"Hello Boss, yah she is here, yah she is unconscious Okay Boss," the unknown man said and asked his man to carry Y/N with them. 

AUTHOR'S P.O.V 

The tall men in black carried Y/N who is unconscious with them according to their boss order. They put her into their car and drove away. 

On the other hand, it was 7:00 pm in the evening, Jungwon came back home thinking Y/N will be back by now. He had left school early as he had some work. After arriving at home, he called Y/N,

"Y/N I'm home," no response, he called her again but still no response, being worried he rushed to her room only to find it empty. He had an uneasy feeling. 

He checked the whole house but no sign of Y/N, he quickly left the house running towards the school thinking you might be there but unfortunately the school gate was locked suddenly he thought where you could be and rushed towards the place where he could find you always. 

But when he arrived there, there was no sign of any human, being really worried, negative thoughts crossed his mind trying to be positive. 

Feeling anxious he walked back home and was greeted by, 

"Jungwon where have you been and where is Y/N?" his mom came back and asked him as she was cooking getting no response from him she looked up only to see him crying, leaving everything she was doing she went to him and asked, 

"Jungwon what happened why are you crying?" she asked her son being really worried she never saw him crying so bad. 

"Eomma I...I Y/N-" calm down honey and now tell me what happened hmmm. 

"Eomma where is aunt," [So I actually forgot what I named Y/N's mom let's say Jungwon calls her aunt meaning referring to Y/N's Eomma okay hope you're not confused.]

"She went to meet her friend, but why are you asking and where is Y/N?" she questioned him again. 

"Eomma Y/N is missing" he replied, 

"Oh gosh, kids these days are so busy doing that something, Prank I guess, stopping joking and call Y/N to eat I'm almost done cooking," she said to him not believing what he said. 

"Eomma I'm serious Y/N is nowhere to be found," he said wiping off his tears, "what do you mean Jungwon?" she asked once again not believing, then he told her everything from the very incident where Y/N killed herself until today when he looked everywhere but didn't find you. 

"Eomma what should we do?" he asked looking at his mom, 

"Let's wait until tomorrow, hmmm maybe she went to her friend's house or something, eat food and sleep," she said getting up and walking towards the kitchen. 

He didn't know what to do, his mind was completely blank and thought should just listen to his mom." 

TIME SKIP NEXT DAY (SUNDAY) 

Jungwon's P.O.V 

He woke up early and was waiting for you to return but there is no sign of you, his mom approached him and asked him, 

"Jungwon should we go to the Alpha's house to ask for some help" he was conflicting whether he should or not. Jungwon didn't know much about Y/N and Taehyung and their relationship, Y/N also didn't tell much about his personal life to Jungwon as she didn't want to trouble him with her problems.