Part 15 Start Of Little Something

Time Skip: One Week Later

Everything was back to normal, Y/N was living her life happily, she was now close to Taehyung and the other boys as well. 

TIME SKIP IN THE SCHOOL

Y/N came to school as usual and went towards her locker, twisting the small knob she opened her locker placing and collecting her required stuff from the locker. 

Suddenly she flinched and jumped a little when someone said her name close to her ear. 

"Hey Y/N" she flinched and turned around just to see Taehyung standing while chuckling slightly. 

Taehung's P.O.V 

I came a bit early today, well the others are on their way. I entered the school and saw Y/N at her locker, unknowingly my feet dragged me to her, I stood behind her but she didn't notice me so I said Hi but she suddenly flinched and she turned around and looked at me. 

"Gosh Taehyung you scared the hell out of me" she said while her right hand was placed over her chest. 

"OH I'm sorry, but I didn't know your a scared cat" I teased her while chuckling a little. She gave me a glare and smiled at me. Ahhh that smile is enough to make my day he thought. 

They heard gasps behind them, when they turned around they saw four shocked faces. It was none other than the girls themselves including Jennie, Lisa, Rose and Jisoo. They were completely shocked at the scene Y/N and Taehyung talking and smiling at each other...

But suddenly Jennie jumped in excitement and hugged Y/N, leaving everyone confused by her action. 

"Ahh Ahh J..Jennie I...I can't b.b..breath" Y/N said while struggling for air. Jennie freed her from her hold and smiled at her widely. 

"I'm so happy Y/N" she said while holding her hand. 

Jennie was really happy, she always wanted to be friends with Y/N and now they are. 

"What on Earth is happening?" Rose questioned being unable to digest everything. 

"Babe first you need to close your mouth before the bees get into your mouth" Jimin said closing her mouth as it was hung open. 

{NOTE: Rose is Jimin's mate. Guys well this is just a fanfiction nothing mentioned here is real it's just a fictional story, please understand. Thank you}

"Well we are all good now" Taehyung said scratching the back of his head. 

"Yah we are all friends now" Jin added. 

"But Y/N if you dare hurt Jennie again I will break all your bones, I go gym to build muscles." Jungkook said showing off his muscles. 

"Yah shut up coconut head" Lisa smacked his head. 

"Ouch that hurt" He whined like a baby making everyone laugh at his cuteness. 

"Hmmm forget it Y/N, let me introduce to my friends but more like sisters. This is Lisa, Jisoo, Rose and guys this is Y/N" Jennie introduced them happily. 

"And this is-" before Jennie could say anything Namjoon said "Yah yah we know each other"

"Shall we go" just then the bell rang and everyone went into their classroom.