Part 3 Guilt and blaming herself

Time skip 

Author's P.O.V : 

After Y/N gained her consciousness, she tried to get up with the remaining energy, she was so weak. But somehow she managed to walk back to her locker. 

Y/N P.O.V : I took my bag, one hand still holding my stomach as it was still hurting. I walked out of the school, it was raining when I reached the entrance. I just walked in the rainy weather can this is the only time when no one will see me cry. My tears were mixed with the rain drops, I walked towards my old home, where I was born and brought up. And this is also the place where my life's worst tragedy happened. 

I walked through the forest, the path had grass, as it was no longer in use I saw the house, has creepers hanging, not used for years. Standing in front of the house I starred at the house.

I stood in front starring at the abandon house, the more I looked at it the more tears poured out of my eyes. The memories came back, flooding my mind completely.

The memories that I treasure the most, the memories of joy, happiness, the memories of pain, sorrow, grief. The unforgettable memories. My heart which was already soaked with guilt, felt even more guilty. Several voice echoed around me...

"You killed them..."

"You are a murderer"

"You don't deserve to be alive"

"You should die"

Such voice kept echoing in my ears. I took few steps forward touch the doorknob, twisting I entered into the house. Everything was a mess as it was before when I left this place. 

Memories of the past kept flashing before my eyes, I broke down completely, falling on my knees, hiding her face in her palms, shedding tears in response to her emotional state. 

She couldn't hold it in anymore, she was feeling guilty and blamed herself for the things that she never did. She was completely devastated and traumatised after the terrible incident that happened in the past. 

FLASHBACK

10 years old Y/N was sleeping peacefully in her bedroom, as usually she woke, prepared herself for the day and went downstairs. But little did she know that her life is soon gonna be in tragedy. 

She happily went downstairs, calling her mom and dad, but when she reached the end of the staircase she couldn't believe what she witnessed before her eyes.

The living more was a pool of blood, just pure blood everywhere, every was covered with blood, she was trembling terribly, tears had already soaked her face. With her shaky legs and shivering body she took few steps forward. And the next thing she knew, was a complete terrible break down due to the distressing scene before her eyes.

Her parents were now lying dead on the floor sinking the pool of blood. She couldn't process the scenes in front of her. It was like she lost her soul at that very moment. Her loved ones are no more, she was starring at their lifeless body. She was shocked, traumatised, in a most devastated state. Her eyes brimming with the sorrow, grief, and to the loss of her loved ones. She cried and cried until she passed out.    

Since that incident, everyone blamed Y/N for the death of the pack's Alpha. Yes Y/N's dad was the Alpha of the Moon Stone Pack and her brother was in line for the next Alpha of the Pack. But just before the ceremony her family was killed and no one knows who killed them. But the only person who was blamed was Y/N as she was the only survivor. She was hated by the pack and was called a murderer. 

Since that terrible incident Y/N was never treated the way she was treated before, and she became a person that she never was. She became a person with cold heart and soul, she stayed away from people, she bared all the pain and sufferings that people gave to her thinking that she deserves it. She took all the torture without saying a word. 

She never protested against the people who tried to hurt and torture her mentally and physically, just because she blamed herself and felt guilty for not being able to do anything to protect her family. 

END OF FLASHBACK                                                               

PRESENT Author's P.O.V

Y/N was a crying mess recalling her past. She kept crying until she passed out on the cold, dusty floor. 

TIME SKIP:   3 hours later. 

She finally gained consciousness after being passed out for 3 hours. She weakly got up, dusting herself she walked out of the house closing the door behind. 

As soon as she opened the door she was welcomed with a worried face.  Aunt lee

Author's P.O.V : Aunt Lee is Y/N's mom sister, she took care of Y/N after she lost her parents in the terrible incident. She is like a real mom to Y/N, and Y/N addresses her as her mom. 

"Eomma" Y/N ran to her and hugged her as she really needed comfort right now. 

"Y/N sweetie where have you been, I was worried for you" she said hugging her tightly. 

"Don't worry sweetie I'm here for you." she hugged her and said sweet words to calm her down. 

After she calmed down they had dinner and went to sleep. 

TIME SKIP MIDNIGHT   

"Y/N save me"

"Y/N please help me"

"Y/N help I'm dying" 

"Y/N please save me, Y/N!!!!!!"

Y/N's  P.O.V :  "No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" she screamed

She woke, shaking terribly, sweat all over her face, feeling scared, horribly scared. She brought her knees close to her chest hugging them tightly, shedding fearful tears. 

She flinched when someone opened the door and switched on the lights. 

"Y/N are you okay" she asked sounding very worried. Y/N looked up with her teary eyes and shaking body. Looking at Y/N's state she quickly walked towards her and engulfed her into a warm and safe hug. A mother will always protect her child no matter what. 

She hugged Y/N, tightly as she knew that she had a nightmare again. Y/N had nightmare most of the time. So her eomma comforted her until she fell asleep in her warm and safe embrace. 

THANKS FOR READING....

Please do drop your feedback, comments or your opinion. Thank you!