Part 38 I FORGIVE YOU

TIME SKIP A WEEK LATER

In the past few days, Y/N has been the happiest person on earth and so was Taehyung. Everyone was happy knowing that Y/N is happy, they were just having fun. Y/N was now the most loved person among the Kim family which made Taehyung slightly jealous as Y/N spends most of the time with his mom and sister and the other girls which made him sad and he envied them. 

Taehyung's P.O.V 

I was sitting on the couch with a pout, hands crossed over my chest I was literally glaring at Y/N who was chatting and enjoying with my mom, Jennie and the girls, they were cooking together while having fun. And here I am waiting for her to finish her conversation with them and spend some time with me. 

I can't take it anymore I have been waiting for her for more than two hours. As I was busy glaring at her and cursing my stupid sister and cousins in my mind someone called me, 

"Taehyung!" Jimin called Taehyung, who was busy shooting glares at Y/N. 

"WHAT?" he replied a bit annoyed, as he was being ignored by his love. 

"OH cool down bro" Jimin replied hearing his deep angry voice, making him flinch a little, but then he noticed Taehyung's action and looked where Taehyung was looking only to see Y/N, the girls and mom cooking. And now he understood why Taehyung is angry. 

'Oh god this child is unbelievable, he literally wants to be next to Y/N for every single second Geez, O god help this child, lajibolala help this cutie, sexy, lovely's friend.' Jimin thought to himself. 

After waiting for several hours Mrs Kim, Jennie and the girls left the kitchen and without wasting time Taehyung quickly but slowly walked towards the kitchen. 

Y/N's P.O.V 

I have never been this happy in my life, I think I made the right decision, I love them so much and I couldn't ask for more. Everyone loves me in the family especially Mrs Kim she treats me like her own daughter, I'm close to all of them. Today I decided to bake a cake for Taehyung and the family as I love cooking but Taehyung has been so overprotective he wouldn't let me cook and just ask me to rest ahhhh I'm done with that alien. 

But finally today with the help of Mrs Kim I insisted Taehyung and he let me help them but I didn't tell him that I'm baking a cake. 

Mrs Kim, Jen and the girls left the kitchen they said they will be back in some time, I was almost done with the bake just decorating it and done. 

As I started decorating the cake, I flinched when arms wrapped around my waist and felt hot breath on the neck and I knew it, 

"Tae stop, I'm busy, see I'm doing something important go shhh shhh," she said trying to not get affected by him. 

Instead of leaving her, he spun her around making her place her hands on his chest, 

"You can't ignore me like this babe," he said getting closer to her lips and before she could protest he locked her lips with his, and soon she melted in the kiss and kissed him back wrapping her hands around his neck and he pulled her closer by placing his hands on her waist. 

They were so lost into each other that they were unaware of the surrounding until, 

"Omo Hyung I think we need to get a separate house from now on," Jungkook shouted making them break the kiss abruptly and separate from each other. 

Both of them turned around only to see everyone starring at them, Y/N being embarrassed she buried her face in his chest, making everyone chuckle at her cute shy movement. 

"Tae you know you can do all these things in your room right, don't ruin my innocent eyes," Jen said and left. 

And everyone left them alone and also because Y/N was very shy. She hit his chest and said,

"Ahhhh you alien you made me embarrassed in front all of them I hate you," she said kept hitting his chest he carried her bridal style and took her to their room. 

"Well no one will disturb us now," he said smirking. 

TIME SKIP AT SHCOOL

Everything was normal now, everyone knew the truth and treated Y/N better than before, no one bullied her. And no one would ever dare to bully her after knowing that she is Taehyung's mate as he wouldn't spare people who would hurt his mate. 

After a few days when Y/N joined the school she was comfortable and happy and all because of Tae. Jennie and Y/N sat together during lessons and in the canteen, Y/N would sit with Taehyung and the others. 

Well if your thinking about Jungwon and his family they are out of town they went to meet their grandparents. 

Y/N was walking towards her locker while checking her timetable until she bumped into someone which made her drop her books. Apologising she picked her books and also helped the other person with her books when she looked at the person it was Linda. 

Y/N wanted to talk to her long back but she couldn't find her anywhere, as Linda was about to leave as she can't face her after what she did to her only best friend she misunderstood her and bullied her she was guilty of what she did and couldn't get hold of herself to face Y/N she was about to leave but what Y/N said next made her shocked and look at her with are you serious look. 

"Linda, you don't have to run away from me I FORGIVE YOU" is what Y/N said to her, Y/N held her hand and continued, 

"I know you're guilty and regret it, we have known each other since childhood, due to some misunderstanding our friendship was ruined, and I know what you did to me was wrong but I completely understand you, let's forget the past and start our friendship all over again," Y/N said looking at her with hopeful eyes. 

Linda didn't respond instead she quickly hugged Y/N and cried her heart out, 

"I...I am really v...very sorry Y/N p...please I don't deserve a friend like you, you want to be friends with me even after I hurt you," Linda replied to Y/N while crying hard on her shoulder. 

Y/N patted her back and said, "That was in the past and now let's focus on our present and be happy okay let's be friends again, I really miss my bestie," Y/N said with a pout, making Linda chuckle and adore her cuteness.

And since that day Y/N and Linda were back to besties again. YAYAYAY Besties for life! 

Hey there everyone, hope you enjoyed this part, thank you so much for reading and the lovely comments thank you so so so so so so so so so so so so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well, now I'm fine therefore working on the ff. Soon I'll update another ff and also probably a short story more like a Oneshot. Hopefully, I'll try to update those new ones as soon as possible and yah the next part of this story will be updated soon I'm currently working on it. Thank you so much guys it means a lot to me I really appreciate and I'm grateful to you guys love you borahae.💜