Part 40 BEST GIFT EVER BONUS

Well, this is a bonus part as a thank you to all my lovely readers who showed so so so much love to my story even though it was stupid. Also, for supporting and motivating me to write more improved and better ff stories. I'm really thankful to each and every person for supporting and loving this story. Thank you so much.💜🤞😭🥰 

Enjoy!

It's the day Y/N and Taehyung will welcome their little precious angel.

After hours of screaming and crying in pain, the cries of the little one engulfed the entire room, as soon as Taehyung heard his angel crying tears of joy left his eyes, he placed a soft peck on his wife's hand that he was holding to encourage her. 

And the doctor pronounced,

"Congratulations Mr and Mrs Kim it's a boy," the doctor said with a huge smile on his face and placed the baby on the mother's chest. 

"Welcome to the world our angel," Y/N said in a weak voice before kissing the baby's head. 

"You did well honey, I love you and our precious angel," Taehyung said while giving Y/N a peck and then the baby. 

TIME SKIP

Author's P.O.V 

Y/N, Mrs Kim and the girls were all in the kitchen preparing lunch, while Taehyung was sitting on the couch with his precious angel in his arms rocking him gently while the angel was sleeping peacefully. 

Mr Kim came in and saw his dear beloved son and grandson which made him smile in pure happiness and looked at them in adoration. He went up to them and sat next to his son looking at his grandson sleeping peacefully. 

"You clearly resemble me when I and your mom had you, I would always sit here on the couch, while you mom was cooking I would put you to sleep," Mr Kim said while touching the baby's soft mochi cheeks. While Taehyung just smiled at his father's words. 

"Appa I'm going to put him in his cradle okay," Taehyung said getting up, 

"Yah tell me when he wakes up I want to play with him peacefully, good thing that the boys aren't here otherwise they wouldn't even let me take a single glance of my dear grandson," Mr Kim said shaking his head thinking about the days since Taehyung and Y/N came back home holding the baby boy the boys and girls would crowd him and would fight to play with the newborn baby. 

"Anyways where are they the house is so peaceful today?" Mr Kim asked Taehyung who was about to go upstairs. 

"Well, Appa after fighting for hours they finally went to the mall," Taehyung replied, 

"Oh that's why my ears are so happy," he said and went to the kitchen in search for his beloved wife. 

TIME SKIP 

The girls went to do some grocery, while Mr and Mrs Kim went to their room, on the other hand, Y/N was alone in the kitchen preparing the lunch. Just when she felt her lovely husband's presence, wrapping his hands around her waist and placing his chin on her shoulder like he usually does.