Part 34 REVEAL OF THE TRUTH (Pt 2)

It's been almost three months now that Y/N has gone missing. Y/N's mom, Jungwon family and Taehyung's family have tried their very best to find her, but there was no result it was like as if Y/N had vanished into the air. 

Y/N's mom cried herself to sleep, she couldn't stop thinking about her, she was the last and most important person in her life. She may not be her biological mother but she loved Y/N like her own daughter. As days weeks and months passed by she started to fall ill as she wasn't taking caring of herself. 

By now most of them started to lose hope that they will ever find Y/N, however, there were some who still believed that they will find her at any cost. 

Taehyung's P.O.V 

Since the day Y/N disappeared I have felt empty without her, I know I hate her for what she did but my heart still and will always only beat for her. At this point, I just want Y/N in my arms I want to hold her tight and never let go because I love her. I have promised myself that I will find her no matter what. 

TIME SKIP AT NIGHT (STILL TAEHYUNG'S P.O.V)

Taehyung was sleeping after thinking about Y/N, 

Suddenly I heard a voice, the voice that I was dying to her for so long, it was her none other than my Y/N, I heard her voice, looking around I tried to find her but she was nowhere, everything was covered with darkness, no sight of light anywhere. 

"Tae!" Again I heard her, 

"Y/N, where are you?" I asked her, 

"Tae" I tried to find from where the voice appeared but everything was black, it was fully covered with darkness and it made it impossible to see anything it was literally darkness of the sea and we were lost in it.  

She called me again but this time she sounded horrified, 

"Tae,  will you promise me something?" 

"Y...yah s...sure" 

"Tae please take care of my mom when I'm gonna please don't hate her because you hate, please treat her like you own mother and make sure she doesn't feel the emptiness of me. Please take care of yourself as well, I want to tell you that I really love you Tae and it will always be you every time it will be you. Your my first and last forever. I love you Tae please take care."

"Y/N" I started shouting her name I could hear her screaming in pain, I kept calling her name but she kept saying she loves me and take care,

"Y/N I love you please don't leave, I only love you Y/N, Y/N, Y/N!!!!!!!!!!" I shot my eyes open, sweat beads formed on my forehead, my eyes spilling out tears, I was breathing heavily. 

"Oh my, it was just a dream, but why did it look so real" I had this uneasy feeling again like something is gonna happen. After some time my breathing became normal I wiped the sweat on forehead, drinking some water I went back to sleep. 

TIME SKIP NEXT DAY

Linda's P.O.V 

It's been so long I haven't seen Y/N, there's no fun in school, I like seeing her in pain it satisfies me so damn much ahhhhh!!!! 

There is a rumour going on saying that Y/N has gone missing well I don't know but she is also not coming to school I haven't seen though maybe it's true. I started walking towards my school. As I was walking I saw someone familiar, just then I realised oh it's the same guy I hired to threaten Jennie and put the blame on Y/N, he hasn't shown up after that incident, I was really curious to know why he almost killed Jennie when I only told him to threaten her and not harm her.