Part 9 Hate

After that incident Taehyung and everyone in their group started hating Y/N and also Jennie somewhere also started to hate Y/N. 

They were all sitting in the canteen having fun, Jungkook was fighting with Lisa cause she stole his banana milk. 

Sarah came and sat with them as well and now they don't care about her anymore. They were just enjoying. They stopped laughing when they heard a thud of a metal clapping with the floor. 

They all turned their head towards the sound and saw a girl on the floor with the food smashed on the ground and some on her uniform. 

Y/N's P.O.V 

I was walking with my food tray to grab a sit, but someone put their leg in between making me stumble and fall on the floor. My food was smashed to the floor and some on my uniform. I head laughter surrounding me. 

Everyone in the canteen were laughing at me. I slowly took my food tray and using some tissues I cleaned the floor. Tears don't even need my permission to come out they just fall freely. 

Throwing the waste in the bin I left in the canteen crying. I'm so tired of everything. 

Taehyung's P.O.V 

We were enjoying the lunch just when we heard a thud and we looked in the direction only to see that stupid girl I hate the most on the floor, with food some on her uniform and the rest on the floor. 

"She deserves that" Sarah said while laughing. 

"Actually I agree with you Sarah, that bitch deserves it." Taehyung replied with a smirk. I will make her experience hell for hurting my sister he thought in mind. 

"Oh I don't think you guys know about it" Sarah asked looking at them. 

"Don't know what?" Namjoon asked frowning. 

"Do you guys know that Y/N killed her own family" Sarah said to them. And they froze and were shocked to hear that. 

"Are you serious Sarah" Jimin asked with a shocked face. 

"Yah that's what the pack says" Sarah replied. 

Jennie was just listening to them, she didn't say anything. 

"She is a bitch, I hate her" Taehyung said. 

And with that discussion they went back to their classes. 

—— —— —— —— —— —— —— —— —— —— —— —— —— 

As days passed by more students started bullying Y/N. After the lunch break she walked into the washroom, she walked in one of the stall and locked it. Just then she felt cold water being poured over her. And right after another bucket full of dirty water was poured on her followed by some trash thrown in the stall she was in. 

"Enjoy your gift BITCH" Some students shouted and laughed while leaving the washroom. 

Y/N just stood there tears streaming down her face. Her clothes were completely wet and stinking, she was a mess. She unlocked the stall door and walked out of the washroom straight to her locker. 

As she was walking through the corridor all the students were giving her weird look, some laughing, some giving her a disgusting look. But that didn't bother Y/N. She was just walking lifelessly. 

As she was walking with her head low she bumped into someone but didn't care she just kept walking. 

Taehyung's P.O.V 

I was rushing towards my class along with Jimin we both were late cause we hand a fight all because of that stupid dumplings. 

We were just arguing on the way about the dumplings, when someone bumped into me.

"What the hell watch were your going" I groaned. I looked at the person who bumped it was that bitch Y/N but she ignored me, she didn't even apologise. 

She kept walking, I was mad because she didn't apologise so in walked towards her and held her arm turning her around. 

She was completely soaked, her uniform was covered with dirt and was stinking. For the first time I looked into her eyes. To my surprise even she looked right into my eyes. No one has dared to look into my eyes she was the first person indeed. 

But when I starred into her eyes I could see only pain, hurt, sorrow, and guilt in her eyes. Her eyes were really beautiful one. Those brown eyes were holding many secrets, and pain. Some of it was pouring out. 

I felt something when I was starring into her eyes, for some reason I felt like a connection with her. 

It was something about her, I just couldn't get my eyes off of her. Her eyes were showing just hurt. How hurt she was. Something inside me was telling me to hug her to calm her down. Something inside me was telling me that I have to protect her. 

I was lost in her beautiful brown eyes, until a voice brought me back to reality and made me realise what I'm doing. 

"EEEWWWWW Taehyung leave her arm, get away from her she is stinking" Jimin said pulling Taehyung away from her. 

But Taehyung didn't felt like leaving her. But suddenly something struck in his mind NO Taehyung you hate her, she hurt your sister. I quickly let go of her, slightly pushing her away. She turned around and started walking again. 

I was starring at her, I felt pain. Just then Jimin pulled me along with him to the class. 

Hey Guys hope you enjoyed this part. Please vote if you liked it. 

The next update might take some time, but I'll make sure to update you very soon. 

Thank you😊💜