Part 7 Cold and Rude

It's been few weeks after that incident with Jennie and the rooftop scene. 

That day in the washroom Y/N had promised herself that no matter what she will not let anyone get hurt because of her anymore. She promised herself that whatever happens even if it takes to suffer and get hurt she won't let anyone get hurt and get bullied because of her. 

As weeks passed by Y/N became even more colder and rude than she was before. Nothing much changed in her life, as usual she was bullied every day by her bullies. 

She didn't complain as she thought that she deserves this torture, because someone precious lost her life because of her. 

At the same time Y/N tried her best to keep Jennie away from her, by hurting her even if she didn't wanted to hurt her, but that was the only option Y/N was left with to keep Jennie away from her. 

Jennie on the other hand didn't tell anyone about getting hurt because of Y/N because she is trying to find out about Y/N's life secretly. She didn't tell Taehyung about Y/N hurting her because she knows that he will definitely kill her. 

TIME SKIP

Y/N came and sat on her place and soon Jennie came and sat next to her. Both didn't say a word, both were silent, that's how it usually is. 

Y/N didn't wanted to talk to anyone, but Jennie on the other tried to talk to Y/N. But it didn't work. 

TIME SKIP 

The class ended and the students packed their bags and left the class. Y/N was still sitting and packing her stuff inside the bag. 

Jennie was standing packing her books and collecting her stuff, but suddenly she noticed a book. It was brown, the pages were yellowish it looked really old. It was placed on Y/N's table. She was really fascinated by the old book. 

She was about to pick the book, when suddenly she was pushed hard making her stumble, hitting the wooden chair next to her she landed on the ground with a thud sound. 

Y/N gasped she didn't mean to do it intentionally, she accidently pushed her hard because she touched her personal diary. 

Without looking at her, she quickly put her personal diary in the bag and left the classroom leaving Jennie on the floor in pain. 

Before landing on the cold hard floor she hit her head, she was pain, and started to feel dizzy and eventually fainted. 

When Y/N was walking towards the canteen suddenly she was pulled harshly. The next thing she knew she was in an empty classroom. 

Y/N P.O.V :    I was brought into the empty classroom when I turned around I saw linda and her minions. Looking at their faces they were up to something. 

Without any further talking I was punched into my stomach, soon after I felt a kick at the same place my knees felt weak and dropped on the floor clenching my stomach. Even though it was just a punch and a kick but but wound in that area were still not yet healed, instead now it got worse. It felt like I was stabbed several times in that same place. 

Suddenly on of them pulled my hair harshly, making me look up at them. 

"Y/N your so shameless, why are still here shouldn't you be dying. Your just a trash in this world." Linda said laughing and the others did the same. She slapped me several times across my face until I was spitting blood. 

One of them kept her leg on my hand smashing it with her shoe sole. 

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHH" I screamed in pain. 

"Do you feel pain?" The girl pressed her shoe even more. 

"AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!,     Please stop it hurts, please" I begged while crying hard, tears overflowing continuously. 

"This is nothing little Y/N, I will make your life a living hell or even more worse than hell." Linda said with anger pulling my hair harshly. 

"This is nothing to the pain you gave me Y/N, you stole my everything from me, you stole my love from me" Linda said while crying. 

"YOU KILLED HIM" Linda shouted in anger and grief making everyone in flinch in fear. 

"I..I..I d..d.didn't k.kill h..h..him" I tried to reply in between my sobs. 

"SHUT UP, YOU ARE A MURDERER, YOU KILLED MY LOVE." 

"I..I d..-" Linda slapped her again. "You will pay for the loss that I had I will make you experience the worst until you kill yourself Y/N" with that last statement linda threw another punch and left Y/N bruised body. 

"I..I..I d..d..didn't kill him, I..I d..didn't kill them. I'm n.not a KILLER..."

She said before losing consciousness.  

Authors P.O.V :  Y/N's brother was linda's mate, when Y/N's family was killed in which Y/N'S brother was killed Linda and everybody had blamed Y/N for their death. Linda and Y/N were childhood friends but after Linda lost her mate she blamed Y/N for his death just like the others. After which she promised herself to make Y/N's life worse than hell. 

Hey guys, I'M truly very sorry for the late update, I had been busy with some work, Sorry once again. I know this part was also very boring I'm sorry. I'll try to make them interesting in the upcoming parts. Also there will be many TIME SKIPS in the upcoming parts as this ff is about Y/N and Taehyung, so I'll be Skipping to get to the interesting love hate story. Please bare with me. And thank you so much for the votes, Thank you for reading this ff story, it means a lot and it gives me motivation. Thank you all for your support. 🙏🙆‍♀️💜