Part 27 JEALOUS

Y/N's P.O.V

"Hi I'm Jungwon" 

I was shocked and surprised as soon as I heard that name, looking up there I saw him standing smiling with those two cute dimples. 

His eyes met mine and he smiled at me. Oh god what is he doing here, he didn't even tell me ahhhhh I thought to myself.

"Okay you two can sit down there" the teacher said pointing at the two empty sits at the back. 

Sera looked at Jungwon and said "Hey let's go" she said walked to the seat where the teacher asked them to. 

Jungwon followed after he was about to sit but quickly turned and sat next to Y/N, making her startled. 

Sera's P.O.V

After introducing there was another who was also a new student, his so cute, I like him already she thought to herself. He started to introduce himself, 'Jungwon' wow that's a cute name. I was hoping the teacher would ask us to sit together and yes it happened. I asked him to sit with me and he followed after me. I don't know why but I was really happy I think I have a  crush on him. 

I sat down, he was about to sit but suddenly he turned and sat with another who had self isolated her from others, sitting right at the corner. 

It made me angry and sad for some reason, I don't want to see him with any other girl besides me, and yes although we just met like few seconds ago but I feel jealous already. I can't spare him being with other girl. Controlling myself I shrugged it off and concentrated on what the teacher was saying. 

Y/N P.O.V 

I was trying not to look at him, but he suddenly sat next to me, which caught me off guard. I could literally feel several stares emitted from all direction, especially the new girl student. 

I just sat there trying to concentrate on the teacher, ahhhh but this guy...

I felt him staring at me, then poking his finger on my arm. Jeez he really wants to die I thought to myself. 

Jungwon's P.O.V 

I tried to get Y/N's attention but she isn't even looking at me I wonder what's wrong. Why is she ignoring me, did I do something wrong. 

Shit Jungwon you should have told her that I transferred here I thought to myself.  A sigh left my mouth as I tried all the possible ways to grab her attention I even poked her arm but she didn't even talk neither look at me which lead me make a sad pout. 

Author's P.O.V

Y/N was trying her best to ignore Jungwon as she didn't wanted to see him hurt or to know that she gets bullied. She had lost almost everyone who was close to her some or the other way, but now she didn't wanted to lose Jungwon as well. He is the last person who cares for her. She didn't wanted anyone to know that they know each other because if it happens then they wouldn't let him live in peace she didn't wanted him to suffer or neither anyone to suffer because of her. 

TIME SKIP AFTER THE LESSON ENDS 

Everyone were busy packing their bags, getting ready for lunch. Most of the students had left the classroom making their way to the canteen. 

On the other hand Y/N quickly packed her bag and was ready to leave the classroom when a hand grab her hand and held her back. 

Jungwon's P.O.V 

The teacher left and everyone was busy packing their bags, I glanced at Y/N and saw her quickly packing her stuff and was ready to leave. But before she could I held her hand stopping her from moving.