Part 22 IGNORING

As days were passing by Taehyung and Y/N got even more closer than before, they had already fallen for each other but were both denying the fact. All they needed was to realise and accept their true feelings for each other. 

TIME SKIP AFTER FEW WEEKS

Taehyung's P.O.V 

They were all seating surrounding the table for dinner, talking about random stuff here and there. The murmuring of here and there suddenly stopped when Taehyung's father asked something making them stop what they were doing and put all their focus on him. 

"Taehyung in few weeks its your birthday" his father said in a happy yet in a serious tone. 

"OHHH Yahhhh its Taehyung oppa's birthday in few weeks" Jennie and others said in excitement. 

"Hmm yah we have already planned everything" said Namjoon...

"But the most important thing is I will officially pronounce you as the Alpha of the pack, which also means you will have to find your Luna, the pack needs Luna as well." 

After hearing his fathers words he couldn't describe his emotions right now, he had mixed emotions, sad, happy, worried, pressure.

After being the Alpha his gonna have a huge responsibility, but as he was thinking about this something hit him hard...    THE REALISATION...

His will have to find his mate, his luna...

But deep down he knew he loves only one girl, and he wants to be with that one girl, but at the same time something was stopping him from reaching to her... 

What if Y/N is my mate, he smiled thinking at the positive thought in his mind, but soon faded away when... What if she is not my mate, this thought made him sad... shrugging it off he said to himself "Think Positive Taehyung everything will be okay..." He said leaving a heavy sigh off his mouth. 

"Taehyung Taehyung Taehyung are you listening to me..." his father said but he was lost thinking about his mate and the person he loves.

He came out of his thinking when he felt light taps on his shoulder, moving his head to the side he saw Jimin tapping his shoulder... and looked at his mom calling him,

"Taehyung..."

"yah eomma"

"Are you okay, you look so lost, is there something you want to say" she questioned him, looking into his eyes, a mother knows her child better than anyone else. She knew there is something that is bothering him, which made her worry for her beloved son.

"Ahh hmm Yh I'm fine" he said and looked at his food. And suddenly stood up saying

"I'm full, I'll be in my room thank you for the dinner good night" 

"But honey you didn't even eat anything-"  Before his mom could finish her statement he left them dumbfounded. 

But She knew there is something important and she needs to know it..." 

After Taehyung left the atmosphere suddenly became serious and sad, Jimin was about to go but,

"Jimin its okay leave him alone for sometime, here eat more, you look so skinny" she said serving him more...

"Yah Jimin Hyung you need to eat more food to become taller like me otherwise you'll be short forever." Jungkook said to annoy him...  (Sorry, no offense Jimin stan, its just a ff)