Part 26 REMEMBER YOUR NOT ALONE

Checking the time made her realise that it was almost the end of school... she stood up wiping her tears with her hands she slowly walked out of the room. 

After grabbing her things from the locker she exited the school. 

Taking small steps, she couldn't help but cry thinking about what Taehyung said to her kept replaying in her mind like a record player. 

She kept walking where ever her feet took her, not caring about the stares from the people, she walked to the last place she would go to and the place she misses but loves the most. 

Walking over the grass, through the forest area her feet came to halt, falling onto her knees she let out all of the emotions that were building up in her.

"MOM, DAD OPPA I miss you, I can't do this anymore please I want to be with you," she screamed in agony. 

As she let out her tears, she felt droplets on her looking up at the sky she said

"I know you miss your daughter that's why your crying with me right, I'm sorry mom dad and Oppa I couldn't save you, what kind of a daughter I am?" she said hitting her hand onto the cement covering which was now green-brownish. 

She kept hitting it, causing bruises on her hand, 

"I miss you please I want to come to you mom, dad I want to be with you" was the last thing she said before fainting. 

JUNGWON's P.O.V

Its been hours now where is she, she should be home by now, and also it started raining. 

"Jungwon is back yet," his mother asked a bit worried about Y/N as she is not back yet. 

"No eomma, it's raining heavily did she take an umbrella," he asked and got a reply as a no.

Being impatient, he put on his shoes grabbing an umbrella he walked out of the house before shouting

"Eomma I'll be back soon." 

"Hey, where you going?" Before she could say anything he has disappeared from her sight. 

Where could she be he thought to himself as he couldn't find her at the school the gates were already locked. But suddenly it struck him that there is one place where he could find you fastening his pace he rushed only to see her fainting. 

"Y/N" he ran towards her unconscious body. He knelt down took her in his arms and shook her shoulder no response, tapped her cheeks no response...

"Y/N stop scarring me, wake up look I'm here for you, please wake up for me," he said shaking her but still no response, carrying her bridal style he walked towards his home. 

TIME SKIP AT NIGHT

Y/N's P.O.V 

"Ahhh" I held my head with one hand, slowly opening my eyes, I was trying to adjust to the surrounding. 

Blinking my eyes a few times I realised I was on a bed, just when I was about to get off the bed a voice stopped me.

"Hey what are you doing, don't move you need rest."

"J...Jungwon" 

"Oh thank god at least you remember me," he said making me chuckle even though I was a bit in pain. 

"I amm I umm how d...did I-" Hearing her words he left a deep sigh, making her lay down on the bed and sitting beside her, he took her hand in his and looked at her. 

"I told you... REMEMBER YOUR NOT ALONE I'm always with you no matter what" he paused before continuing "You trust me right, I'm always here for you remember that now tell me what happened hmmm" he said. 

Hearing his words made her feel happy at least there is someone who is caring and cares for her, she felt there was no one beside but she was wrong. 

She gave him a smile before saying "I'm sorry, I'm sorry for making you worry about me I'm sorry I-" he quickly hugged her and let her cry and few mins she calmed down. Breaking the hug she said thank you. 

"Hey thank you won't work you have to have this look I made it for you" he pointed at the soup on the nightstand. 

He took the tray and placed it on her lap, as Y/N was about to pick the spoon he hissed in pain. 

"Oh no what happened are you okay?" he said putting the tray aside and checking her hand.

"Yah your hand is bruised and so is your wrist, don't put too much weight on it okay," he said then placing the tray on her lap and feeding her.

"So how is it?" he questioned it is so good she replied happily. 

"And I know you didn't make it" 

"Oh no am I caught?" he said and both started laughing. lol

"Okay okay I admit it I didn't make it Eomma made it for you," he said rubbing the back of his neck. 

"But wait how dd you know though, did the soup tell you that I lied?" 

"Why so dumb, look at the vegetables they are cut very neatly, and your cutting skills are ahhmmm you know..." she said making him pout. 

"But next time I will cook for you okay?" he said getting an okay from her. 

TIME SKIP THE NEXT DAY

Standing in front of the school gate made be recall what happened yesterday all the scenes made me feel worthless. Leaving another deep nervous sigh I entered the school. 

As I was walking I heard some girls gossiping about some new student, and discussing how good looking and cute he is. I shrugged it off and walked towards my locker. 

After collecting the things I was kind of happy as I didn't encounter Sarah nor Taehyung today, I felt relieved. 

Entering the classroom, there were not many students as I came early today. But when I walked towards my sit there were some scribbling done on my table. Ignoring all that I placed my bag on the floor and took my seat. 

After a few mins, the class started to feel up and soon the teacher entered. 

I wasn't really interested in looking at the teacher's face, I took my book and started drawing. 

"Hello, kids we have two new transfers today," please treat them well. 

"Please introduce yourself," the teacher said to the new transfer students. 

There were some screams and gossiping when the first new student entered

"OMG, she is so beautiful,"  said one of the student. 

"Hello everyone" spoke the first new student... "I'm Sera nice to meet you all and by the way, I'm Sarah's sister" 

"Omg, both sister's are so beautiful" commented another student. 

"Okay, Miss Sera please take a seat," asked the teacher. 

When the next student entered... all the girls started crushing on him...

"Hello everyone my name is..."

'Who do you think the unknown person is?'

Hope you liked this part, thank you so much for reading. As I took too long to update here is a back to back update. Thank you so much for reading.💜