Part 30 BROKEN COMPLETELY

It's been a week now that Taehyung and Y/N discovered that they are each other's MATE. 

Y/N's P.O.V 

I feel so dead since the day my mate rejected me I really feel so dead, no emotions I'm just like a dead body, I'm so hurt to the point that I don't even feel hurt anymore. My heart will always stay broken no one will be able to fix it now it's too late. 

These days I just drag myself to school I don't want Jungwon his family either eomma to feel hurt because I'm hurt I didn't tell them what happened I don't want to ruin their happiness just because mine is already ruined. 

I was going towards the rooftop as I just want to be alone, as I was making my way towards the rooftop something caught my eye and now it just broke me, even more, the last thread that I was holding onto, I lost it. The scene in front of my eyes is enough to take away the reason for me to be alive. 

I saw my mate Taehyung and Sarah kissing each other like there's no tomorrow. My eyes filled up with tears and soon after gushed down my cheeks, Taehyung looked at me and smirked and continued what he was doing pulling her even closer than before. 

Taehyung's P.O.V 

I was going to my class I wasn't feeling happy at all after that day when I came to know that Y/N is my Mate and I rejected her it hurts. I loved her so much, if she didn't her Jennie we would be so happy with each other, I would love her more than myself and shower her with all the happiness she deserves, but after that incident, she doesn't deserve even sympathy it made me hate her. 

As I was walked someone clung onto my arm and it was non-other than Sarah, I was about to push her but I saw Y/N coming towards us and just then I pulled Sarah by her waist and without wasting any time I kissed her, she was surprised at first but then she kissed back I could feel she was smiling, I took a quick glance at Y/N she was looking at us her tears made their way down her cheeks I felt hurt looking at her being a crying mess but my anger took over me and I pulled Sarah closer kissing even more. 

Soon Y/N left running somewhere, as soon as Y/N left I slightly pushed Sarah, we were breathing heavily. I looked at her but saw her blushing. 

"T...Taehyung I...I have something to tell you" she said shuttering out of nervousness. 

"Hmmm go ahead" I was waiting for her to say what she wants to say, she was very nervous which made me curious and confused. I kept my eyes on her. 

"I...I like you Taehyung" she said it quickly and looked at the floor blushing. 

I was speechless I didn't know what to say or do, one hand I found my mate but I didn't accept her, on the other hand, there is this girl who just confessed to me. I'm lost I don't know what to do. But I didn't want to break her heart I think I should accept it, for now, ahh what do I do. 

"Ahhmmmm Sarah can you give me some time to think," I asked her and she replied with "Okay" and saying that she ran away. 

I was just standing there thinking about what just happened. One side of me was hurt looking at Y/N's crying state the other part of me was confused and told me that she deserves it for hurting others. Trying to shrug off everything just happened I walked away to my classroom. 

Y/N's P.O.V 

I couldn't take it anymore I rushed to the rooftop, as soon as I reached I dropped myself on the ground crying miserably. 

"Why does it hurt so much, why does everyone hurt me. I just wanted to be happy, I just wanted to be loved but I received neither of it why, why?" I screamed my inner broken painful thoughts. 

"Do I not deserve a little bit of happiness and love?" I screamed again crying my heart out. 

"I'm broken, I'm HURT, I'm so hurt are you happy KIM TAEHYUNG!" 

"I d...don't h...have any reason to live everyone hates me, my mate hates, everyone hates me, no one loves me, I have no reason to live, I can't take this pain anymore I should die everything will be okay, yah if I die there will be no pain I won't feel hurt," she said to herself wiping off her tears she stood up and walked towards the edge of the rooftop thinking she should end her life. 

She had completely lost her sense all she could feel was pain, hurt and be broken. As she was about the climb the railing, the rooftop door burst open and two arms wrapped around her waist securely pulling back to the ground. 

The arms were wrapped around her tightly making sure she doesn't escape, they both landed on the ground. 

"Y/N" a voice called her out, but she was struggling to get out of his grip.

"Leave me alone, let me die in peace, leave me" she shouted trying to free herself. 

"Y/N what is wrong with you, have you lost it" he shouted back at her, but no use she was still struggling to free herself. 

He turned her around and hugged her tightly. She quickly wrapped her hands around him and cried on his shoulder. 

"Y/N, what were you doing just now" he questioned her with a calm voice but she was struggling to form any words. 

"J...Jungwon I...I-" 

"Shhh, it's okay your safe, calm down hmmm," he said calming her down after a few minutes she calmed down. 

"Y/N" he called out but no response, he checked her and saw she was sleeping, 

"Aish this girl, I can't understand her, anyways let's get you home before you wake up and do something stupid again," Jungwon said and carried her bridal style. 

Sera's P.O.V 

I was at my locker just transferring a few things from my bag, when something caught my eye and it made me boil furiously. 

It was Jungwon carrying that Y/N in his arms, I was so jealous looking at Y/N in his arms, I couldn't take it and in anger, I punched the locker making the students startled who were standing next to me and they quickly left from there. 

"HE IS ONLY MINE, HOW DARE SHE, I WILL MAKE SURE TO TAKE MY REVENGE FOR BEING WITH HIM, Y/N, NO ONE IS ALLOWED TO BE IN HIS ARMS EXCEPT ME HE ONLY BELONGS TO ME AND ON ONE ELSE," she smirked evilly and said to herself angrily.

Wuuhuuuu here's the next part hope you enjoyed it, hmmm, seems like there are many twists in the story are you loving it? Well, thank you for reading please take care and stay safe.