Part 33 REVEAL OF THE TRUTH (Pt 1)

AUTHOR's P.O.V 

After hearing the news about a dead body being found near the lake, making them shocked, Taehyung, on the other hand, was crying and hoping that it's not Y/N. Although he hates her however love is love you can't hate the person you love, and he loves her maybe more than himself but it's just the anger that's holding him back. 

All of them quickly made their way to the lake,

Taehyung's P.O.V 

As we were approaching the lake my heart was beating rapidly I was hoping it's not what everyone is assuming right now, please it's not my Y/N. 

Soon we reached I could see a girl in our school uniform lying dead on the ground, her face was covered with her hair before anyone could approach her I did, I went near her with my shaky hands I removed her hair from her face, as soon as I saw her face a sigh of relief left my mouth, I can finally relax it's not my Y/N. 

Everyone was relaxed seeing that the girl is not Y/N. But the question now was WHERE IS Y/N?

TIME SKIP AFTER A WEEK 

It's been a week now but there is no sign of Y/N, she is nowhere to be found, Taehyung and his father have tried their best to find her but there is no sign of her, Taehyung was losing his mind at the thought he couldn't find Y/N, and where have Y/N disappeared. 

Y/N's P.O.V 

I slowly opened my eyes, feeling pain everywhere, I tried to move but I couldn't, 

"Ahhh my head," she said to herself as slowly to opened her eyes adjusting to the brightness she found herself tied up on a chair in a creepy dark room, she tried to move her hands and legs trying to free herself but she couldn't. She tried to call someone for help but no words came out of his mouth. 

Suddenly she heard footsteps, and a voice was heard, 

"Oh the little princess is finally awake," the person said walking towards her. Hearing the voice she looked up to see a man smirking at him. 

She wanted to ask him why did he kidnap her, she wanted to ask him several questions but none came out of her mouth, they were just stuck in her throat. 

Looking at her miserable state the man commented, 

"Hmmm the princess is not being treated like a princess isn't it," he said now standing right in front of her. He took out a knife from his pocket and started playing with the edge of the knife. 

"You are so beautiful," he said tracing the non-sharp edge of the knife from her face to her neck and stopped right there. 

"You are innocent and have done nothing wrong, but," he said and placed the knife on her neck and looked into her eyes.

"But YOUR FATHER DID," this statement made Y/N completely shocked and surprised, how does he know about her father. She just stared at him. 

"Oh princess you look so lost and confused let me help you with that," he said but the next thing he said made her tear up,

"Well I am that great person who killed your dear family," he said laughing evilly and finally words burst out of her mouth, 

"WHY DID YOU DO THAT!" She screamed in agony, but received a sharp glare from him, 

"Stop shouting, why why, WHY!" he shouting and hit his hand on the table beside him in anger making her flinch, 

"WHY, BECAUSE YOUR FATHER KILLED MY FAMILY," he said and stopped for a few seconds and spoke again,

"Your father killed my only brother who I love the most, he killed my brother, his wife who was pregnant!" he said glaring at her leaving Y/N speechless she never imagined her father would do something like that, 

[NOTE: If you are confused to let me clear it, so the guy is rogues and Y/n's father killed rogues who attacked their pack and in that attack, he killed some rogues and one of their family member is taking the revenge so hope you got me .]   

He then spoke again, "So now I'm here to complete my revenge, you are the last person alive from that family so it's your turn MISS LEE Y/N," he said smirking. 

"But I won't kill you so easily I want to see you suffer, I want your father to see his only daughter being tortured, I want to feel satisfied after I kill the last member of the family, but there should be some fun" 

And with that, he sat on a chair in front of her, and soon two guys in black came untieing her they started beating her, torturing her, while the man was enjoying it to the fullest. 

All you could hear was Y/N's screams as she was being beaten up by them, she cried in pain, they kept hitting her until she fainted,

"That's enough for today stop leave her let's have some more fun tomorrow." the man said smirking then leaving her on the cold dirty ground, she was bruised all over her body. 

I'm sorry my lovely readers if I disappointed you this part wasn't really good, sorry about that, but thanks for reading please take care. I'll try to update soon, till then please wait. Thank you. And yah Happy New Year everyone hopes this new year brings lots of joy and happiness into your life and may add lots of sweetness to your life and be brighter than last year. Cheers to 2021.💜 And I really want to thank you guys for supporting and showing lots of love to this story I'm really thankful and happy because you guys like it, thank you for expressing through the comments, thank you so so so so much I really appreciate that and I'm really thankful to you. Have a blessed year ahead.🥰(❁'◡'❁)