Part 39 BEST GIFT EVER

THREE YEARS LATER 

It was a cold morning in winter, a thick blanket of snow had covered the landscape making it look like a paradise. 

Everyone in the pack was busy since the early morning, you must be guessing why? because it's 30th of December the Alpha's and Luna's Birthday.  

Every member in the pack was busy preparing for the Alpha and luna's birthday party which is to be held in the evening. Everyone was enthusiastically participating in the preparation of the grand birthday celebration tonight. 

On the other hand, Y/N was busy with the girls, as they dragged her to the shopping mall to buy her a dress while Taehyung was busy with the boys preparing for the surprise. 

Mrs Kim, Mr Kim and Y/N's mom were busy checking the arrangements. 

TIME SKIP EVENING 

Y/N's P.O.V 

I had a good warm shower and came out of the bathroom towel wrapped around my body and with another towel, I started drying my hair. As I was drying my hair someone back hugged me. 

"Tae, where have you been? I haven't seen you the whole day," she said still drying her hair while Taehyung left soft wet kisses on her shoulder and neck. 

"Tae stop not now please," she said stopping him before he loses his control. 

As she was busy drying her hair while trying to stop Taehyung from what he was doing her eyes suddenly landed on the open box in the drawer that was slightly open, she quickly turned around before Taehyung could see it. 

She placed the towel on the table, making him looking into her eyes, she pecked his lips, and he wasted no time to before attaching his lips with her, taking this opportunity, she tried to close the drawer after a few mins they broke the kiss before it goes on another level. 

"Tae, I think your phone is ringing," she said to him, he checked his phone and it was Jimin calling him, 

"Yes Jimin what is it?, Okay I'll be there okay bye," he ended the called pecked Y/N's forehead and said, 

"I'll be back, take care okay," and left the room, soon Y/N locked the door and ran towards the drawer, opening it she took out the box arranging the things in the box properly she wrapped it with a gift wrapper and said, 

"Hope you like this gift Tae," she said smiling to herself. 

TIME SKIP AT THE PARTY

Everyone was now ready and set for the party, most of the pack members had arrived at the party venue. 

The boys and Taehyung had arrived before as they were checking the arrangments, soon after Linda, Mrs Kim and Mr Kim along with Y/N's mom entered the venue. 

The girls left before and Jennie stayed back to accompany Y/N. 

They were now on their way, as soon as they arrived, Y/N took slow steps while admiring the place. It was beautifully decorated with lights and flowers everywhere just how she likes it. 

Everyone was enjoying the party when suddenly their attention was grabbed by Y/N who looked like an angel. 

Everyone was staring at her as she entered the venue, she did feel comfortable but she kept walking her eyes were searching for someone and soon her eyes with the person she wanted to see.