Part 24 A SPARK OF HAPPINESS!

Y/N's P.O.V

Blinking my eyes a few times, I woke up as soon as I woke I felt a sharp pain rushed through my mind.

"Ahhhh" I held my head and shut my eyes tightly to help ease the pain. After a few seconds when it lessens. Looking around the room I realised it's not my room, I find myself in an unknown room. 

I got worried and scared as to why am I in an unknown place and where is this place

I got worried and scared as to why am I in an unknown place and where is this place... But soon the door opened

"Y/N," she said and went towards her, looking at the person made her calm down.

"Ajumma" she replied

"How are you feeling Y/N," she asked in a worried tone

"Fine," she said simply. 

"Y/N what happened, are you okay, my son found you unconscious-" she said rubbing her back to make her feel warm. 

Suddenly the scenes flashed in her mind like a movie... She remembered everything that happened making you tear up. 

She remembered the scene where she found Jennie almost half-dead, a knife stabbed in her stomach, how she tried to remove the knife in order to save her but instead, it backfired, Taehyung saw her removing the knife and misunderstood the whole scenario, how he thought that you harmed Jennie and how he punched and slapped you multiple times not giving you a chance to explain what exactly happened.  

It made her cry her heart out thinking about everything that happened to make her condition even worse then it already is. 

"Y/N what happened, why are you crying?" Ajumma asked her being worried about her. 

As Y/N kept crying and sobbing, she felt weak every second and unknowingly she fainted, making ajumma panic. 

"Jungwon, come here quickly" she shouted   [Okay there ENHYPEN stan😁]  

The door slammed opened due to the screaming, 

"Eomma what happened?" he questioned

"Can you please call the doctor for me please, she fainted and I'm really worried about her," she asked him and immediately called the doctor.  

After a few mins, the doctor arrived and checked Y/N and said. 

"There is nothing to worry, Mrs Choi but she needs a lot of rest it looks like she saw something or something happened due to which she in a shocked state, it will take her time to get back to a normal state, but for now she needs rest and here are some medicines I have prescribed as she looks really weak which is not good for her health. Thank you that's it and call me you if there's anything okay thank you have a good day." 

[NOTE: Guys I'm sorry I forgot if I gave Ajumma a surname in the previous episodes, also I think I said she has only one son that is Yeonjun but slight correction, she has two sons the other one is Jungwon hope you're not confused if you are let me know.]   

"Thank you so much, please have a good day as well." 

After the doctor, left ajumma asked her son to get the medicines. 

TIME SKIP AT NIGHT 

Y/N's P.O.V 

I woke up feeling a little better than before, I looked around and then remembered that I'm at Ajumma's home. I was trying to sit properly on the bed until the door opened revealing a young boy probably the same age as me, he was holding a tray full of food. 

He saw me struggling to sit on the bed properly, he quickly came to help me. 

He placed the tray full of food on the nightstand and helped me. Well, I didn't say anything and let him help me and then,

"Oh by the way, Hey Y/N I'm Jungwon you probably won't know me," he said giving me his bunny-like smile. [Awwww I love Jungwon's smile so much, Okay I'm so sorry so let's get back to the story.] 

For some reason looking at his smile, it made me smile as well, smiling sadly I replied

"I'm Y/N, nice to meet you" 

"Oh here eomma made this tasty vegetable soup for you, here eat, you need to be healthy and get well soon." He said ending his sentence with his cute bunny-like smile and those cute dimples on each side. 

I smiled back and started eating, as I was eating I felt him starring at me, I looked up 

"Is there something on my face?" she questioned being confused, 

"Hmmm looks like yah" he replied. 

"What?" she questioned in confusion.

"Your beauty" he said and ran out of the the room.

"Yah come back here, she smiled at the stupid yet cute reply" 

TIME SKIP AFTER A FEW DAYS

It's been a few days that Y/N is living with Ajumma and her family. Ajumma has already informed Y/N's eomma and she asked her to live with them until she returns. The days are going pretty good for Y/N, she became close friends with Jungwon and treated him like her own brother. 

Y/N, Jungwon and Ajumma lived together, while Yoenjun Ajumma's elder son went back to America due to work. 

Y/N felt happy living with them as they treated her like family, and ajumma always treated Y/N like her own daughter. 

After Lunch Y/N was cleaning the dishes suddenly she felt splash on her face and ofcourse it was none other then Jungwon.

"Yah you little come here," she said while quickly trying to clean the dishes and then chased after him. 

As they were chasing each other Y/N accidently slipped because of the wet floor, was about to fall, she pulled Jungwon's hand to maintain her balance but unfortunately both lost their balance and fell on the floor with a thud sound. 

"OOOUUCCHHHHHH!" Both said simultaneously... then looking at each other they laughed hysterically. 

"It was you fault you brat" she said

"Hey whose's the brat here isn't it you" he replied back after few seconds of silence both started laughing. And just like that the room was filled with happiness and laughter again. 

Hey guys once again I'm back, lol. Anyways thanks for reading, hope you liked it and please do vote. Thank you so much for reading and Please stay safe and take care. I'll be back with another update till then wait for it.