Part 2 Bullied again

It's been a week now the new alpha and his friends are the most popular boys in the school. 

Jennie and her friends are also the most popular girls in the school. 

And Y/N has always been the popular most hated girl in the school. 

Y/N P.O.V 

I took my book and turned around to go to the class but my way was blocked by Jennie. I don't why it's been a week she is trying to talk to me in class as she is my partner, she asks me to have lunch with her. But I always ignore her, I feel bad for ignoring her, but she still doesn't understand that I don't want to be friends with her but she still try's to convince me. 

Now that I don't have any other choice but to do this...

Jennie stood in front of me blocking my way I wasn't really in a good mood today. I tried to ignore her and walk the other way but again she blocked it. 

"What do you want?" I asked Jennie. 

"Wow you finally talked to me" she replied. I was about to go but she blocked it again. 

"Hey I just want to talk to you" she said and held on to my wrist. I felt warm when she held my wrist, it reminded me of her... I was lost in my thoughts until she shook my hand. 

I harshly yanked my hand from her making her stumble and fall on the floor harshly. I realised what I did I quickly ran off without even glancing at her. 

Jennie P.O.V : I saw my partner I really wanted to talk to her and be friends with her as I saw she had no friends. I have never seen any one talking to her or neither she talking to anyone I felt bad for her, so I wanted to be friends with her and talk to her. 

When I walked towards to the locker I blocked her way, as she was leaving I blocked her way. She wasn't listening to me so, I held her wrist, as soon as I did that I saw her cold eyes becoming warm, as if she was changing into a different person, she was starring in the space. So I shook, and suddenly she harshly yanked her hand away and ran away from me. 

I harshly landed on the floor. Just then Jisoo came to me running "hey Jen are you okay?" she asked worriedly, "Yah I'm fine I just slipped accidentally. She helped me get up. 

"Hey Jen" 

"Tae" 

"What are you doing here don't you have class" Taehyung asked Jennie. "Yah I'm just going." 

"Yah Yah your sister accidently slipped and fell on the floor" Jisoo spilled out Jennie gave her a death glare. 

"What, how, are you okay Jen" she asked checking out if you were hurt anywhere or not. "I'm okay Tae don't worry" she replied calming him down. They all went to their classroom. 

Time Skip

Taehyung P.O.V : I was walking towards my class, I wasn't paying much attention as I was busy texting. Until I bumped into someone making me loosen my grip on my phone and it landed on the floor. 

"What the hell" I looked who was the dumb person, I saw a girl on the floor trying to pick her books. I felt butterflies in my stomach when I saw the girl. She is really beautiful, I thought. I didn't realise that I was starring at her, my eyes were on her se picked her books while giving me a cold glare she walked away. 

Y/N P.O.V : I was walking towards the library until I bumped into a hard rock or something making me fall along with the books in my hand. I wasn't bothered to apologize anyways it's not my fault. I picked my books and walked away before giving him a cold glare. 

Taehyung P.O.V : I came back to my sense when someone tapped on my shoulder. 

"Hey your phone" she said handing me my now broken phone with cracked screen. 

"Uh oh Thanks" I said before taking my phone. 

"By the way I'm Sarah, nice to meet you Taehyung" she said. "Hi, but how do you know my name, we haven't met before?" I was confused as to how does she know my name. 

"Hmmm well now that your the most popular boy in the school well everyone would know your name" she said smiling. "Ohh uhhmm" I said scratching the back of my neck. Then my eyes landed on my phone. 

"Oh no my phone it's broken because of that girl"

"Which girl?" she questioned. "The one that just bumped into me." I said. I can buy you a new one if you don't mind she said smiling. "Oh no that's so sweet of you thanks anyways." Hey I have to go I'll see you around Sarah. I said and went towards my class. 

Sarah's P.O.V : First step was successful. Now he knowns me. Well I don't have anything to do as this is my free period. I was looking around my eyes stopped on one person, I smirked and walked towards that person. 

Y/N P.O.V : I was sitting on a bench reading a book, until someone held my wrist tightly and dragged me towards an empty classroom, she pushed me harshly on the floor ad shut the door. I looked up only to see Sarah, Linda and her minions. In other words my bullies. 

Sarah said "It's been so long that we haven't spent time with our little bitch right Linda" she said smirking and I know what is gonna happen next. She held my chin tightly, "Ahhh your face is so ugly and annoying" she said. I felt a sharp pain on my left cheek and eventually my lip started bleeding. "Awww poor Y/N" Linda said while kicking my stomach. I groaned in pain, holding my stomach. She kicked again "Your such a trash on this earth Y/N you should die you know" one of the minions spoke while punching me. The other minions kicked me and said "Wow I feel good now, I have been stressing lately." 

"A murderer like you don't deserve to live in this world." Sarah said before kicking the last time, leaving the classroom shutting the door with a loud bang. 

Y/N P.O.V : "I didn't killed them, I didn't killed them" I said tears pouring out of my eyes...

"Why would I kill the people I love the most, I swear I didn't kill them" 

Author's P.O.V : Y/N was leaving in guilt and blaming herself for what she has never done. She is blamed for their death. And this guilt is killing her internally. She cried her eyes out until she was unconscious.  

Thank you for reading, please do drop your opinions...