Part 18 SWEET NIGHT

Schrrreeeecchhhhhh!!!!!! {lol 😅 okay don't know what type of sound is that}

The car stopped in front of Y/N's house. They both stayed silent, there was silence for some seconds until Y/N broke it...

"Ammhhhmmm Thank you Tae" she looked at him thanking him for the ride. He smiled at her in reply, but something else was going on in his mind he was hoping her to invite him inside. Because there was something that made him not to leave her alone. 

Her hand reached to the handle lock to open the car door, but she looked back at Tae he looked bit sad...

Y/N's P.O.V 

We reached in front of my house, I thanked him, I didn't know whether to invite him inside or not, I was about to open the door when I looked at him he looked sad. 

"Tae" I called him, he just hmmed in response, but when I asked him something his face lit up, like a child face lits up when you give them a chocolate.

"Tae do you wanna come in?" I asked him, his sad face immediately lit up, he flashed his boxy smile, which made my heart melt like lava. I smiled back at him looking at his happy face. 

We made it to the door, but before he made sure he had locked the car. 

Inserting the key into the key hole, twisting the door knob I entered the house and welcomed him inside the house...  

"Please come him, make yourself feel home" I said, he looked around. 

Taehyung's P.O.V 

I was hoping her to invite me inside, cause I didn't wanted to leave her yet. But when she said "Tae do you wanna come in?" My heart beat increased rapidly, I felt so happy, I immediately flashed her my leJINdary boxy smile. 

We made it inside the house, I just followed her inside the house. When I walked in I looked around her home, it was small but cute just like her. 

"Hey Tae please have a sit" she said and I made myself comfortable on to the couch, she went upstairs to change I guess. After few mins she came down stairs wearing cute pjs. 

She looked so adorable in those pjs that had bunny patched all over it. She came downstains and took a sit next to me. 

"Tae do you want anything" Y/N asked him but before he could answer his tummy made grumbling sound and she understood it right away. 

He felt bit embarrassed about it so he looked down, but Y/N found it cute, she chuckled at his cuteness and went towards her kitchen before saying...

"Stay here I will make ramyun" 

Shit Taehyung that was embarrassing, he whisper shouted at himself as he saw her making her way towards the kitchen. 

Y/N's P.O.V 

I was almost done with the ramyun, I was preparing the plates when someone stood next to me, and I know who it is this time I didn't get scared. 

"Let me help you" he said and took the plates, placing them on the table. We sat across each other. 

"Wow they taste so good" he said while stuffing the noodles into his mouth and eating it with a pout. 

"Slow down Tae I'm not gonna steal yours" she said trying to slow him down before he chokes. 

"Don't worr-" he suddenly choked and started coughing, Y/N quickly got off her chair and went towards him before grabbing a glass of water.

She went towards him, handing him the glass, he drank the water, while she patted his back. 

"See I told you to slow down, now who's the stubborn one" she questioned and kept patting his back, after few mins he was okay she went and sat at her sit and continued eating. 

"Thank you" he smiled and she smiled in return and they had dinner happily while chatting in between. 

After they were done eating Taehyung helped her to wash the dishes. After they were done they came and sat on the couch, they sat next to each other. 

They were just talking, so into their talks that they didn't even realise that it started raining, and was getting heavy each second. 

They were busy talking until a loud thunder made Y/N flinch in fear, she literally jumped a little in fear and hugged Taehyung, he immediately wrapped his hands around her, it was like an automatic response. 

Y/N was just calming down until another loud thunder crashed but this time it was louder than the previous one, followed with a lightning. 

Y/N's grip around him tightened, and she started to sob, Taehyung got worried hearing her sobs.

"Y/N are you okay" no response but only her grip tightened which clearly answered his question, he held her tighter as if his life depends on it. 

It couldn't get any worse when the power was cut off abruptly and loud whistling of the strong wind was heard around the house, the pouring of the heavy rain, the loud thunder and sudden flash of lighting made the situation more scary for her. 

Taehyung tried to stand up but...

"Tae d..don't leave me p..please" she said with weak voice. He held her close to her and said "I'm not going anywhere, I'll will always stick by your side," he replied and placed a soft kiss on her forehead, which helped her to clam down a little. 

He looked for his phone and switched on the flash light, "Y/N can you guide me to your bedroom" she hmmed in response, he carried her bridal style.

Following her direction he reached to her bedroom, he closed the door before placing her on the bed. He placed her on the bedroom and turned around when Y/N's held his hand 

"I'm not leaving princess" but she slightly pulled his hand and said...

"I'm scared Tae don't leave me please" she said and left a sob... Her words made me happy, I felt warm, I climbed on her bed and slept on the other side before pulling her into my embrace. 

I pulled her close to me, she immediately snuggled into my chest, Not gonna lie I felt really warm and complete when I held her in my embrace. Her scent, her warmness, her cuteness, everything about her drives me crazy. 

What are you doing to me Y/N, Your making it hard for me, I won't be able to take it. Why are you making it difficult for me. What are you doing to my poor heart...Y/N... 

I think...

I have already fallen for you. I fell really hard for you. I'm deeply in love with you LEE Y/N...

And with that he hugged her tightly securing her in his safe arms, placing a kiss on her forehead,

"Good night princess sleep well" placed another kiss, she snuggled more into his chest, they fell asleep into each others warm and comforting embrace...

Hey lovely readers, hope your healthy and doing great. Be safe. Eat Healthy food and stay safe. 

Hmmm looks like the story is getting pretty romantic I see, lol. Anyways thank you for reading and do vote if you liked it then. Thank you so much once again. 😁

Thank you for showing your love to this fanfiction.

ONE VOTE = 1000x MOTIVATION! 🙆‍♀️💜🤞