Clues

(Hey everyone, just wanted to say sorry if this chapter isn't the best, not really motivated, but I wanted to get something out to you guys so here you go!)

Garou watched Dima as he slept, negative thoughts chewing away at his sanity. 'I should've listened to him, it's all my fault...' Garou spoke to himself. He got up quickly but instantly regretted it remembering his leg injury. He growled and sat back down staring at the wall.

"Hey Amigo." Someone spoke beside his head. He turned his head seeing the Mexican lady. "Who the hell are you?" He questioned staring at her oddly. "Hey hey calm down, I'm a friend. While you two were off being stupid, I managed to get a lead on one of his partners. So today we're gonna set out to go get some information." Sombra smirked.

"Who's going?" Garou questioned. "Just me and Genji, he doesn't want anybody else getting hurt, and when I was talking to him he sounded pretty pissed." Sombra informed him. "I see, but I'm coming when we finally go to take that bastard down." Garou spoke turning his attention back to the wall.

"So Captain, how we going to do this?" Sombra spoke checking her nails. The two stood outside the building staring at it as it was surrounded by fencing and barbed wire. "Fast and quick, worst things worst I kill him in this attack, but if not we still should have leftover documents, unless they get cut up." Genji explained taking all his swords out.

"What do you mean attack?" Sombra questioned staring at him. Genji's dragon's appeared behind him fusing together. "1000 cuts of death!" Genji roared his dragon mimicking his moves. Half of the building broke down as the alarms instantly went off. Sombra's jaw dropped as she went invisible. "Sombra, try to find him, I don't see any signs of him or any signs of a planning board!" Genji shouted as he saw helicopters roar from the distance. The surviving troops focused their fire on Genji as Sombra ran around looking for any hidden entrances.

She looked at a metal plating on the ground as it was covered in dust. She lifted it up and entered seeing multiple guards on high alert, she smirked as she narrowed her eyes , loading her SMG.

Multiple bullets and missiles flew towards him as he took out his short sword deflecting them back. So many bullets were hitting his sword at high velocity that it began heating up. He watched as most of the ground troops were taken care of but the helis still on his tail. "Boss, I found out where he is, there's a secret bunker, but it's heavily guard- AH PUTA! hehe sorry, as I was saying, it's heavily guarded, so give me some time to clear it out." Sombra informed him.

Genji leaped in the air sticking his sword in front of him. The sword slid into the belly of the heli keeping him latched onto it. He grabbed onto the side handle pulling himself punching the glass shattering it. The pilot took out a handgun ready to fire as Genji fanned a shuriken inside. He jumped off as the heli fell down blowing up in the distance. "I hear you Sombra, I'm a little busy myself to." Genji spoke as a loud rumbling noise came from the distance.

He watched as a tank bullet flew towards him. He ducked just in time a strand of his hair getting taken by the bullet as it blew up behind him. He breathed heavily as he took out his odachi sprinting full speed towards it. It fired another shell at him as he dodged the ground exploding. "Dragon Art! Roze! Reinforced Blade!" He roared slamming his odachi down onto the tank barrel.

It cut in half as Genji instantly appeared at the tank hatch he was about to cut it open until it flew open a man instantly punching Genji in the chest. One of Genji's ribs got crushed as he hit the tree with so much force he went through it and broke the tree behind that one as well. His armor had a dent in it as he breathed in heavily almost dying.