Broken

(Also just a little warning, a scene in this chapter is pretty gory, so skip if you want to, I'll have a notification saying when you've gotten to that part)

Genji sat in his bed staring at his ceiling, he didn't have his attire anymore his chest and arm being revealed. He rubbed his eyes as he slowly got up to the sound of a knock.

He slowly got up and walked to the door opening it. Ana stood on the other side smiling as she had a cup of hot coco and cookies. "Here Genji, I baked these for you, figured you needed them." Ana smiled. He walked out of his room making sure the inside of his room wasn't visible. He smiled and took the items out of her hands.

"Thank you Ana, this means a lot to me." He replied. "I'm glad you're you again. And I'm glad you're back. If you need anything just ask." Ana smiled. Genji smirked back as she walked away.

Genji's smile faded away as he entered his room closing his door. 'Am I really me again.' Genji growled staring at his room. Almost everything inside of it was destroyed. Holes scattered around the walls, his closet broken. All his clothing spread across the room.

He sat in his chair and place the plate and cup on what barely was a table. He began eating as he just had a staring battle with the wall. He finished his food and just sat there.

"HOW THE HELL DO YOU KNOW IF I'M STILL THE SAME"

Genji grabbed the table throwing it across his room. It broke with the cup and plate with it. Genji's outer shell of his heart may have seemed perfectly fine, but on the inside, he was broken.

Anger consumed his body as he grabbed all his swords leaving his dorm. The amount of force put into his grip was increasing as anger pulsed in his veins.

He furiously walked out of the base putting his swords on his back. He breathed heavily, as he walked down the streets trying not to lose his temper. A man bumped into him dropping his food.

"Watch it omn-" Before the man finished the sentence Genji grabbed his throat slamming him into the ground. His eyes staring into his soul. Everyone around them gathered around as they watched what was happening.

"I'll kill you right here and now." Genji threatened. The man watched in horror as Genji lifted him up and pushed him forward. Genji continued walking as people stayed clear of him.

He turned into the alleyway disappearing in the shadow climbing onto the roof. He skipped across the buildings trying to clear his mind. He stopped in place hearing a women's voice in another alley. He looked down seeing two men as one of they held them by the arm the other going through her things.

Genji jumped down looking at the two. "Don't be a hero body, move along." The man holding the women spoke. The other man pulled out a switch blade obviously meant as a threat.

(Gore starts)
Anger flowed through his veins as he took out his odachi. Genji in blink of an eye grabbed the mans hand breaking all his fingers. The man fell to the floor as Genji stomped on his other fingers breaking them as well.

The man began crying as the other one watched in horror dropping the girl. She backed up against the wall witnessing everything. The other man began running away as Genji quickly cut his ankles, blood pouring out of them. The man cried in pain as he tried crawling away. Genji grabbed him and put him beside the other.

Blood dripped down his sword as he stared at them psychotically. "What do you want, we'll do anything." The man cried holding his fingers.

"Suffer."

Genji slashed as his knee caps slicing them up. Blood gushed out as the other man stared in shock. "P-Please, I'll do anything, p-please, I'm begging you." He cried. "Shut up, you're voice is annoying me." Genji shouted.

He grabbed his face taking out his short sword. He plucked the blade under his teeth forcing them out one by one. He screamed in as almost each tooth fell out of his mouth.

"Have you learned your listen!?" Genji shouted. As the man nodded his head tears falling down his eyes. Genji slashed one of his ears. "I can't hear you?!? Speak up!" He shouted. "Yush, Ywesh, Yosh, YUEs!!" The man spoke as almost his teeth were gone.

He looked over at his other friend cutting one of his eyes. He screamed in pain as he raised up his hands blocking his eyes. "Did I say you could do that?!?" Genji roared. He laid one of his hands on the ground breaking his whole arm with a stomp. He lined up his short sword cutting straight down on all of his fingers, all of them coming off. "You guys are lucky you're even alive, don't ever come in my sights again." Genji spoke. He turned his head looking at the women. Her eyes widened as she watched in horror, everything that happened. She grabbed her belongings and ran out of their. Genji growled kicking the mans body before leaving.

(Gore end)

Genji walked out of the alleyway, as he cleaned his swords. People watched him in complete shock seeing his appearance. People where watching a half naked man who was part machine walking around with bloody swords.

They ignored him though, they weren't going to be involved with him and just wanted to get by. Genji sighed as nothing else really happened him to that day. He eventually ended up returning back to the base as he walked down the halls. Garou nodded his head at him acknowledging his return. Genji nodded his head back.

He walked down towards Torb's workshop to get his armour platings back. He eventually reached it as he looked threw the window. "Hey Gen-" Genji instantly turned around unholstering his short sword. He grabbed the mans throat pinning him against the wall while he held the sword just before their stomach.

Genji stared at Hanzo in shock before letting him go. "I-I'm so sorry..." Genji spoke. "It's ok Genji, I just wanted to check up on you." Hanzo smiled. "Im doing alright." He replied as Hanzo stared at him. He tapped his forehead like he did when they were younger.

"I'll catch you around." Hanzo smirked leaving. Genji stared as his brother turned the corner disappearing. Genji punched the wall leaving a hole in it. 'I almost killed Hanzo again...what is wrong with me...' Genji cursed to himself.

"Ah Mr, Shimada, here's your armour like you asked for." He smiled exiting the room handing him his platings. "Thank you." He replied emotionlessly walking off. Torb looked at the hole in wall his face dying down. "This job is gonna be the death of me."

Genji wore his platings on staring at himself in his bathroom mirror. He growled punching the mirror breaking it as he left his dorm.

'They think I'm fine, don't they.

They think I'm just me again.

They're wrong, all of them, they'll never understand my pain, they'll never understand that I'm...

Broken.'

(Hey everyone, thank you for reading, if you're wondering why I had that explicit scene, it was to show how unstable Genji still is, to show how much hatred he still has for everything, I mean that was the whole point of this chapter, was to show how he still is apart of that rogue version of himself. Otherwise thank you for reading I appreciate you all. Stay safe.)