Three Sword Style

(Any One Piece fans?)

"Genji..."

"Genji..."

"GENJI WAKE UP! EMERGENCY PROTOCALL!" Angela shouted over the blaring sirens. Genji listened the sirens blaring as he got up watching Angela getting dressed into her gear.

He got up and began running to his room entering, he grabbed his swords holstering them making his way to the drop ship.

"We come back for one day and we already have a mission, who is it." Soldier growled.
"Doomfist..." Winston replied. "The team will be Me, Hanzo, Mercy, Genji, and Tracer." Winston huffed entering the dropship. "You sure you guys can handle him?" Soldier questioned as everyone sat down.

"I hope, if not, you guys can come in." Winston huffed. The hatch slowly closed as everyone sat quietly. They were about to fight one of the strongest Talon members, they needed to be prepared. The dropship eventually made it's way to Numbani. As rubble was located everywhere.

The five jumped down being on high alert. They ran down the streets turning the corner seeing talon troopers causing havoc against the numbani police force, doomfist watching over them.

Winston Tracer and Mercy began the attack against the troopers as Hanzo's was shot at by near by snipers. He ran behind cover as Genji laid next to him seeing multiple assassins. "Brother cover me." Genji commanded. "Hmm." Hanzo nodded. As Genji got up and ran Hanzo peeked over the rubble landing a direct headshot on the sniper. Her body falling down.

Genji took out his sword running threw the glass into the store were the assassins were. A small little girl starting crying as an assassin headed her way. The assassin raised her arm ready to strike as Genji dashed into her breaking throw the wall. He quickly got up instantly striking. She block it sweeping his legs making him fall. She went to stab him as he rolled out of the way. He rolled backwards getting back on his feat.

They circled around each other until the assassin turned invisble.
"Nani..?" Genji cursed in his head. He looked around seeing her no where in sight. A slash linked onto his back as he stumbled forward. Another appeared on his arm as he growled. He looked at the dust from the wall he crashed threw. He stomped onto it dust covering the room, looking around he saw her outline within the dust.

He waited and just as the right moment he plunged his sword straight into her stomach. He quickly pulled it out and using his right leg he sweeped it from behind making her fall on her back. He slammed his sword one more time onto her stomach confirming the kill.

He walked back and saw the little girl still sitting there. "Thank you mister!" She thanked. Genji picked her up and walked out side being alarmed at all times. He saw the other's still fighting. He ran to a car and hid her behind it. "Stay here until help comes, if you see anyone bad run away, ok?" Genji explained. She nodded her head and watched the samurai run away.

All the members stood together watching the pov's. They watched as Hanzo took a few shots but on the left side a glint of light was seen. "HANZO TO YOUR LEFT!" Soldier shouted threw the comms.

It was to late. A sniper bullet flew threw Hanzo's chest making him fall down. "Winston! I need you to take me to Hanzo quick!" Mercy worryingly exclaimed. As the two made their way Genji stood in shock. "Meteor Strike!" Doomfist shouted. He landed on the two critically injuring Winston while sending mercy against a wall breaking one of her wings. "GENJI GET A HOLD TOGETHER!" Soldier shouted watching the whole thing. "WINSTON ANGELA!" Tracer exclaimed. Anger slowly taking over her. "How could you!" She shouted as she began zipping around him shooting him. Doomfist with insane presciion and accuracy preditced her next movement ripping out her cronoaccelerator.

Genji just stood there, unable to move. Doomfist turned his head watching Genji walk towards the four all on the floor together. A sniper aimed onto his head ready to fire. "Don't, he's mine." Doomfist commanded. All his troops stood down and watched.

He kneeled down holding hanzo then putting him back down. "Genji i'm on my way!" Ana said threw the comms. Genji took off his mask and placed it onto the ground. He stood up and unholstered his short sword. He bit down onto the handle. He grabbed his katana and held it in his left hand. He grabbed his odachi and held is in his right hand. He looked into the sky.

"Genji... don't do anything stupid..."Soldier said trying to calm him down.

4 dragons appeared behind him. Soba on his short sword, Hanzo's dragons on his katana and Oni on his odachi. Fire started to burst threw his eyes, his pupils not being visible.

"千カットの死" Genji growled.

"1000 CUTS OF DEATH" Genji shouted.

Angela sat up holding her side seeing everyone on the ground. 'Genji!' She remembered. She looked up and her face grew shocked. Everything infront of them has been destroyed. All the talon members are dead, Doomfist has 100's of 1000s of cuts all across his body. He kneeled down.

"Th-this can't be." He coughed up blood falling to his death. She began healing everyone has Genji holstered his swords. He looked as everything around him has turned into rubble.

Hanzo's dragons returned into his body as Genji picked up his faceplate putting it back on. He rested on the car starting to doze off.

"Did he just send 1000 slashes towards them.." Lucio coughed out. Everyone at HQ watched in shock. The four team members rose up and looked over to Genji. Angela knelt down to him and checked his heart rate. "He's just sleeping." Her stress relieving.

Winston, Tracer, and Hanzo looked at the mass destruction Genji had caused with one move. The dropship came with Ana onboard. Winston picked up Genji and entered resting him down. Mercy sat beside him putting his head onto her lap. She took off his face mask and caressed his face as they took off.