Evil to Good...

Genji got up instantly the alarms blaring insanely loud. Angela woke up as well realizing what was happening. The two quickly got equipped and ran to the hangers.

"Talon forces have been spotted in the outer border of the city! The talon team must be there so everyone be on guard!" Winston replied.

"Captain, it'll be you. Mercy, Jack, Ana, Rein, McCree, and Torb! Now we must go quickly!" Winston explained.

The team hopped onto the ship. It took off immediately dashing towards the chaos. The finally reached their destination and dropped down immediately. With no time to waste they began wiping out talon troopers.

"Remember we target Genji, then everyone else." Reaper spoke into the comms. Sombra appeared behind them. "EMP ACTIVATED" She shouted. Moira came and sent a orb of destruction focused on Genji.

Because Genji was half cyborg he began malfunctioning, and becuase he was half human his life began getting drained. He began getting dizzy holding his head.

"No..I'm stronger than this." Genji said falling to the ground. "Genji!" Angela shouted. "Everyone! Protect the captain!" Soldier shouted.

"It's been a while Jack..." Reaper spoke. Jack growled. "I've got you in my sights." Soldier shouted gunning down multiple enemies. Rein shielded Angela as she tended to Genji. Torb set up his turret beside them laying covering fire.

"Nice Gadget." Sombra spoke appearing beside them. She hacked the turret disabling it then disappearing.

"Hammer down!" Rein roared stunning a heavy assault. Ana ran behind cover as Widow sent shots towards her.  The two began sending and receiving shots.

Jack focused his fire onto Gabe. He returned the shots with his shotguns. "Demon Art! Hell's Domain." Reaper spoke. All the bullets sent at him disappeared as he walked towards them menacingly.

"Demon Art! Satan's wrath." Reaper said sticking one of his hellfire shotguns out. Ana jumped out of cover reaching into her back pocket. "Got you." Widow smirked. A bullet entered Ana's chest as she took something out and fired it.

"LOOK OUT" Sombra said jumping in front of the dart. Sombra passed out as Widow watched her in shock.

McCree fired at Moira as she faded all over the place. "It's high noon." He spoke. He locked onto her and just as she shot a bullet hit his hand taking his aim off. The deadeye bullet flew and entered Moira's chest instead.

"This isn't good! Get Genji awake damnit!" Jack shouted. "He'll be up in a few seconds! I need to tend to Ana!" Angela replied.

"Molten Core!" Torb shouted separating them and Talon. "That can only buy us so much time!" Torb shouted. The team huddled up.

"I can't shoot with my right hand anymore..." McCree said holding his wound. He held his revolver in his left hand this time. "I won't be able to last long." He worryingly said.

"Ana's out of this fight too, and my shield is broken." Rein replied. Genji slowly opened his eyes but couldn't get up.

The team heard demonic laughter as they turned their heads watching Reaper walk threw the fire. "Death Blossom, is ready." Reaper chuckled. "Now Die..." He continued spinning in circles. Rein covered the group with his body taking multiple bullet wounds.

Rein passed out to the ground as Moira came behind them. "Surrender to my Will!" She shouted draining Torb and Soldiers energy.

Genji slowly got up leaning against a piece of rubble. Angela's wings expanded but as she did it a bullet entered her making her fall to the ground.