Infiltration

(yo no way?? I'm actually updating 0_0 all jokes aside I'm sorry I haven't uploaded in a while, school has been really busy and it's good to have a week off.) 

(Also first ever reaper chapter :0)

(Also happy Chinese new year to any of the Chinese readers out there, I hope it's well for you all :)!, I know I'm late because it's over and whatnot but still, happy new year!)  

Reaper kneeled on top of the building the cold air caressing his skin while his cape blew. The lunar new year had come and certain spots in the city had extra activity. Ever since Genji lost his dragons Reaper and McCree have been doing most of the patrols whilst Garou has been trying his best to get a lead. 

Reyes looked around seeing people singing and laughing, enjoying themselves. Something he hasn't done in a long time. He stood up and walked across the roof moving to a different district. Although there were police all around the city watching guard as well, they wouldn't be any match for the new threat. 

As he entered a new area he looked into the crowd of celebrating people, two large men sticking out. He kept his eyes on the two watching their tracks as they moved through the crowd. Reaper dropped down using his smoke to silence it. He walked through the crowd pushing past people as the men took a turn. Reyes looked down the street they took not seeing them anymore, the large amounts of people blocking his vision. He growled and turned around.

A fisted connected to his mask as he flew backward. His mask broke in half revealing his face seeing the two standing there. The people stopped what they were doing a second and watched what was happening. "Hey! Hey! Stop where you are!" An office spoke walking into the area with his partner. "Listen take it elsewhere, no need to caus-" The cop looked down as his partner watched in horror. The man was impaled with a spear. 

His partner radioed in for backup as the second man backhanded him. The other man tapped something on his head as he smiled. Reaper got up taking out his hellfires as the civilians began running away. Reyes looked into the air seeing a ship dropping multiple more targets as S.W.A.T members made their way. An armored truck appeared behind Reaper as multiple men ran out from the back holding riot shields. 

"You know regular bullets probably won't work right?" Reaper spoke kneeling behind one of the shields as the oncoming fire came towards them. "We're using more powerful things." The man said taking out a shotgun. "Benelli M2 Super 90. We saw how powerful yours are to there's, so we found an alternative. Plus we have even bigger guns in the back." The man continued. A loud bag roared throw the air as a 50. Cal shell fell beside his feet.

Reyes looked up seeing a man set up on top of the truck with a barret. Reaper teleported to the roof and ran across them trying to enter their backlines. Gunfire and shouting roared in the air as he turned on his comms. "This is Reyes, I think I know a way to Infiltrate them, I just have to get lucky." Reaper spoke into the comms. "I hear you, be careful." Jack replied. Reyes jumped from the air his reaper forming behind him. He stuck his hellfires out smoke starting to cover the area. They started firing as he landed in a crowd of them wiping them out. He turned around as something struck him launching him into a building. 

He laid there the dust running through the air as he coughed. He rose up seeing a statue of armor. 

"Just my luck" 

Reyes stretched in his new outfit looking at it fit well. (LU BU skin) He left the building staying hidden for the most part. He made his way behind enemy lines. He saw a group of them in front of them as they were firing at the officers in front of him. Reyes stood beside the dropship seeing an injured enemy in front of him. He went up to him and wrapped his arm around lifting him up taking him into the ship. "I've never seen you before..." The man quietly spoke as he held his wound. More injured entered the ship as it took off. "I'm a new recruit." Reyes spoke roughly as he let go of him and someone else tended to his wound. 

Reaper's heartbeat raced as he tried his best to act normal. He avoided eye contact as the ship soon landed. The hatch opened as Reyes looked outside. They didn't have a base of operations, but a giant mother ship operating as their base. He stepped out walking around inspecting his surrounding areas. He looked at the directions written on the walls making his way throughout the base getting weird stares. He stopped for a moment looking around making sure he's alone, he took a device out hiding it in one of the ducts activating. 

Reyes walked through a set of doors seeing a lineup of cells. 'Bingo' He spoke to himself walking down the hallway seeing multiple prisoners. He walked a bit before seeing a cell that caught his eye. A blond woman sitting in the corner wrapped up in a ball. "Reyes, we got the coordinates of your tracker, what's it for?" Jack questioned over the comms. "Give me a moment Jack, I think I found Angela." Reyes replied. He hit the cell door grabbing her attention. She turned around seeing him getting scared. "Angela! It's me Reyes calm down.." He spoke quietly. Her eyes glowed up seeing the man here to save her. 

"Listen, we'll get you out of this cell and wait for the others, they've got our location, I'll inform them now." Reaper ordered. She nodded her head as she backed away from the cell door. Reaper's Reaper formed cutting the door down as she exited. The two ran down the hallways as Reyes turned his comms on. "Jack I've got her, we'll wait for you guys to launch an attack, send everyone."

"We're ending this here." 

(Hey everyone, once again wanted to apologize for not uploading, I'm going to try and upload more now thought, thank you for reading, I hope you all are safe and good, and be careful thankyou.)