What's Happening

The ship landed a block away from all the commotion, the hatch opening letting all the airflow through Garou's hair. He got up and began running towards what was happening with Brig, Echo, and D.va by his side. "You sure you're ok to continue fighting?" Echo asked Garou as they began to get closer.

"I'm more than ok." Garou grinned. He disappeared in a blur reappearing in front of one of the enemies. He struck his chest hearing all the bones break within him. Garou spun around grabbing onto another man's arm just as he pulled the trigger, the bullet zipping right past Garou's ear.

A devious smile plastering onto his face.

He applied a little bit of pressure to his wrist so he could flip him over but it resulted in him crushing it. The man screamed in pain as they took Garou from surprise too. He didn't put any pressure yet the man's wrist was demolished. He threw the man continuing his onslaught.

They cleared everyone out, the last one remaining. Garou walked his way towards him, the man raising his arm ready to strike, his fist flew towards Garou as he entered his stance ready to counter it.

Blackness overtaking his vision, making his guard go down. The man punched him sending Garou flying. "Garou!" Hana shouted as Brig took down the last man. "What happened? why'd you freeze up all of a sudden?" Brig asked running to his aid helping him up.

Garou held onto his head groaning. "I'm not sure what came to me, I just froze..." He spoke getting up and stretching. "I think I need to go on a walk and clear my head, you guys can return." He replied as everything calmed down.

"Are you sure? What if something happens when no one's with you and you black out again?" Echo questioned worried for his safety. "I'll be fine, don't worry." Garou said giving his confident smile. Everyone sighed allowing it as they returned to the ship.

Garou walked around his hands in his pocket the snow falling down. He walked to the local park and took a seat on the bench, wiping the snow off first before doing so. He closed his eyes, his thoughts empty. Slowly his consciousness begun to fall as he went to sleep.

"Mommy look at that guy!"

The mother turned her head staring at Garou. His entire body was incased in snow except for his face. The mother laughed as her daughter giggled.

Garou's eyes slowly opened feeling the cold incasing him. He stood up the snow sticking onto him. "Mom I know that guy!" The girl spoke. "Hm? What do you mean Sophie?" The mother questioned staring at her daughter then back to the man.

"He's the one who took care of me when I lost you!" (The chapter is called babysitter) The daughter spoke once more. Sophie looked at him laughed at the silly sight she saw. It was Garou looking like the michelin man because of the snow stuck to his body. He brushed it all off shaking his body before stretching.

The girl ran up to him tugging at his shirt. "Eh?" Garou said looking down. "What do you want brat."

"It's me mister, don't you remember me?" She questioned tugging on his shirt again. He looked at the child paying close attention to her face.
"Oh yeah I remember you." He replied the girls mother walking up to him.

"And you're her mom, make sure she doesn't get lost again," Garou spoke chuckling. The mom giggled back patting her daughters head.

"What're you doing out here mister?" Sophie questioned. "Just went on a walk to clear my head, that's all, how about you?" Garou spoke smiling.