Harmful

(Thank you,@amz475 and @Petya4 for ideas!)

(As well, for the next few chapters, it'll be a bit more graphic.)

Genji sat in the lounge tapping his leg repeatedly, Garou and Luna watching in concern. "Hey Genji, I need you and one other person to go check out this gang hideout. I'll send you the coordinates on the way." Winston asked as Genji stood up. He nodded his head as Garou stood up. "I'll com-Nevermind." Garou spoke holding his ribs sitting back down.

"Don't worry dear, you rest up, I'll go." Luna smiled standing up. Winston nodded his head as the two went on the dropship, Luna sat down tapping the seat beside her indicating for him to sit with her. He ignored her sitting across from her.

She rolled her eyes teleporting sitting beside him. "So are you really ok?" She questioned placing a hand on his shoulder. Genji shoved her hand off staring as the other side. "Ya I'm fine." He lowly spoke. "If you say so." Luna said. She gave him a quick kiss on the cheek before sitting in her own seat.

Genji's heart warmed up feeling the touch of another woman. But shortly after, the cold feeling returning to his body. Genji got up taking his armor platings off, not because he didn't like it, but because it reminded him of Angela. Luna stood up as they made it to their location the hatch opening.

The two looked at the obvious house, by location it seemed as it was in the suburban area. The two hopped down Genji's footprints quiet while Luna's heels clicked against the ground.

"Let's do it quietly." Luna spoke teleporting behind the house. Genji took out his short sword. Fading into the shadows as a man walked outside. He looked around taking a smoke as Genji slit his throat blood gushing out. He waited in the same spot as another man walked around the corner of the house seeing the body.

He rushed over kneeling down seeing the man holding his neck. He quickly pointed up seeing Genji holding onto the front roof. He dropped down impaling the sword into his chest. He took it out cutting his neck open, his blood gushing onto Genji's chest.

He entered the house silently seeing two guys sitting at the table playing cards. Their rifles laying on the wall beside them. Genji unholstered his katana, appearing behind them. He lined up the katana decapitating both of them. Another man walked into his eyes wide seeing Genji. He took out his rifle as Genji threw his short sword impaling him. He went to press the trigger but to his realization that Genji already cut his finger off, alongside it, the gun.

He shoved the body to the ground before walking into the kitchen. He entered seeing Luna knock out a man. She turned her head seeing Genji, blood covered all over him. In her head, she was shocked but didn't show it on the outside. She knew something was wrong with him mentally.

Genji kicked the basement door down entering. He walked down the stairs swords in hand. He looked around seeing a bunch of scientists, with a lot of scientific materials. The scientists raised their hands up Luna walking up to the tables. "Get out of here." Genji growled the scientists running out of the basement.

"These are drugs, crystal meth, cocaine, edibles." Luna spoke looking at the table. "We've got to get rid of them." She replied looking around. Luna quickly teleported to the garage and reappeared with a gas tank in hand. She poured it everywhere before walking up the stairs. "You do the honors." She replied leaving.

Genji raised his short sword slamming it against his katana forming a spark. The spark fell hitting the gasoline igniting. Genji left the basement as he regrouped with Luna watching the building burn up.

They climbed aboard the dropship as they began returning. "Hey drop us off here." Luna ordered the pilot. "Affirmative." He replied as he lowered the ship lowering. Genji stared at her in confusion. As she grabbed his platings jumping off. Genji growled knowing what she was trying to do. He hopped out as she walked to the river getting her hands wet. She turned around as Genji grabbed her by the throat pinning her to the tree. 

"I don't want to get close to me do you understand? I know what you're doing and I don't need your help." Genji spoke millimeters away from her face. 

Luna got closer to his face as they stared into each other's eyes. "I told you, you'd eventually be mine." Luna spoke.

Their lips connected as Genji moved his hands down to her body, Luna placing her hands on his body as well. They went at it for a while both of them stopping staring at each other. Luna smiled while Genji just stared at her unphased. She brought him to the lake and cleaned his body removing all the blood from it. She put on the armor platings for him as the two decided to walk back to the base. 

Luna held onto his arm as they walked around. People gave them off stares. "Hey pretty lady, whatchu you doing with this omnic?" A man spoke. Luna rolled her eyes at him. "This MAN would treat me better than you ever would." She replied. Genji stared into the man's eyes, bloodlust leaking off of him. 

The man scoffed. "Ya right." He went to flick Genji's forehead as he grabbed his arm applying pressure to it. He went down to one knee. "You don't speak to her like that." Genji growled. As much as he wanted to break his finger, Luna was in front of him. He let go as the man walked away. Cursing to himself as the two walked together eventually making it back to the base. 

'He's not wrong, I'm an omnic.' Genji told himself as they entered the base. Luna kissed his cheek as she said something before waving her hand. Genji was not listening at all so he had no clue what she said. He walked back to his room taking his platings off. 'I'm more machine that I am a man. So why not just become a full machine.' Genji told himself taking out his short sword. He lined it up to his arm. He slashed it lightly a cut forming blood pouring out. 

He stared at it emotionlessly, he applied another cut, the blood spilling on the floor. He entered the bathroom and stared at himself. 'What am I thinking.' He thought. 'B-But the blood.' He continued. He did one more cut watching the warm liquid spill into the sink. He shook his head and washed his wounds. 'I shouldn't cut myself too much, don't want to kill myself.' He smirked looking in the cracked mirror. 

He wrapped some bandages around his arm covering up the wounds. He left his room and walked down the hall bored out of his mind. He watched as one of the dorm doors open Luna stepping out of it. Luna smiled seeing him as she grabbed his arm pulling him on top of her. Angela walking around the corner. 

Genji smirked looking at her as their lips connected. She wrapped her legs around his waist as Genji entered her room closing the door behind him. Angela dropped her coffee cup.

The glass shattering on the floor. 

(For anyone wondering about "Oh what about, Hanzo and Luna" Just know that I never did say they were dating, they were just good friends, so just wanted to throw that out there! Thank you all for reading :) )