McCree's Not to Good Day

Author- Hello, i'm so sorry I haven't posted in a long time. I'll try updating more now. Love you all <3 Also this Chapter will take a little detour for a while and focus on Mccree

McCree sat straight up to the sound of his alarm blasting. His hat covered his face as He groaned. McCree slammed his clock and took his hat off realizing He broke it. Jesse groaned and got a instant pain in his back. "LUMBAGO." McCree grumpily said cracking my back.

The cowboy entered his bathroom and looked into the mirror seeing the monstrosity in front of himself. "I need to shave. Nah i'm to lazy." He thought to himself as he begun to Brush his teeth and change into his regular attire. He looked at the calendar. 5 more days tell Christmas.

He holstered his pistol and left the room entering the lobby seeing Hana, Lucio, Tracer and Winston. They all looked at him and smiled. "Good morning McCree." Winston said smiling  to him. "Howdy y'all." McCree replied sitting down beside Lucio and Hana. He took out a Cigar and stuffed it in his mouth. A match from a pocket lit and made its way to his cigar.

When he did that everyone looked at him with a "bruh" face. "What" He asked with the cigar still in his mouth. Hana grabbed his cigar and threw it to tracer. She quickly zipped and dumped it in the trash. "McCree... Don't you think you've done enough smoking?" Winston questioned.

Jesse looked at him with a not impressed face. "It's kinda hard to quit after smoking for so many years, You know that right? Also the cigars help me focus my deadeye, thank you very much." He said annoyed. McCree got up and popped another Cigar in my mouth heading to the hallway.

He turned around to see everyone with a sorry face. "Also, if my lungs get that bad, i'm sure Angela can fix me up." Jesse huffed before leaving for the training area. He wondered how Genji and Angela are doing but he didn't want to bother them anyway. McCree entered the training room seeing Bastion. He watched him demolish a bunch of bots. He turned his head and looked at McCree waving towards him, McCree returning it as well. Bastions went and sat on one of the benches and allowed the cowboy to have the bots to himself.

"That's mighty kind of you partner." He said smiling at him. He chortled as McCree unholstered his pistol and adjusted his flash bangs. He took a breath in and rolled towards the first bot. He failed miserably and fell on his face. He groaned as  Bastion gave out a chortle. "What's wrong with me. I'm to tired to train. Sorry for the hold up  Bastion. I guess i'll train later. Have a good one." McCree smiled.

Bastion gave out a sad chortle. "Don't worry buddy, i'm just tired I guess." He gave a fake smile and left. "Was I tired? I mean my body is sore." McCree thought to himself as he entered back into the main lobby. But seeing a few extra faces.  He flopped down beside Hana again and pulled out a Cigar and looked at it.  He debated on smoking it or not. He put it away and looked at Hanzo.

He was drinking out of this gourd like bottle. "What you got there Hanzo?" McCree asked looking at him. "Sake." He replied emotionless. "'What's with you all?" Jesse said somewhat mad standing up. Everyone looking at him oddly. "Yesterday was a great day. We made our best friends finally get together and then the next day we sit all miserable." He said somewhat annoyed.

"GENJI, ANGELA, EVERYONE!" McCree shouted louder than He would shout high noon. They came rushing into the lobby concerned. "Everyone go get dressed or something, we're gonna go to the park and do something fun. " He said somewhat miserably. They all looked at him in scared manner but agreed and went to their rooms to get dressed. McCree sighed and entered his dorm.

He went threw his closet and grabbed a blue winter coat. When he took it out a picture dropped out of the pocket. He picked it up and flipped it over. His heart began to beat faster.

"Ashe."

He slowly let out a whisper. It was a picture of them in their gang. "I'll come for you soon, don't worry." He spoke putting the picture on his nightstand. He reentered the main lobby and saw everyone ready.

McCree stepped outside  and the cold air hit everyone hard. They all shivered a bit but continued on. The crew walked a few minutes and found the local park. McCree turned around looking at everyone. He put on a big bright smile tipping his hat up. "Alright, well go have some fun!" He said energetically. Everyone smiled and went off to do their own things. McCree stood there and watched as Angela and Genji went and sat together on the bench talking. He scanned the park looking around seeing multiple kids and their parents.

Mei, Zenyatta and Reinhardt helped a little boy build a snowman. Obviously they got consent from the parents to play with the children but they didn't mind. He sat on a bench and decided it was time to smoke that cigar. He popped it into his mouth and smiled as He lit it. "AHH WHAT THE HELL!" He shouted as a snowball hit him right in the face. His cigar got ruined and He got somewhat grumpy.

He looked over to see Lucio laughing. He got up with an angry face. He looked at McCree and started to run. He finally caught of to him but just as He was about to pulverize him Genji held him back. McCree cooled down. "You should've let me." He said looking at Genji with a fake angry face. His face turned shock and he took a few steps back.

Jesse took a few more closer to him. Then tripped him and climbed ontop of him.  He laughed about to take his visor off so He can shove snow in his face. They both laughed their asses off tell He felt a pain hit his shoulder and got knocked off. "Get off my boyfriend." Angela said madly but in a funny way. McCree got up and laughed it off as him and Genji exchanged a hug. He looked around smiling seeing Bastion sitting by a tree alone.

Jesse walked up to him and stood beside him. "What's wrong partner?" He questioned. He gave out a few sad chortles. "It's because you're one of them units isn't it?" He questioned once more. He nodded with a sad chortle. "Nonsense." McCree said smiling. He looked up to him and looked at McCree moving his head to the side. "Come on, lets go have some fun" He smiled. Jesse grabbed his robotic arm and lifted him up.

He walked slowly behind him. "Come on, don't be afraid." McCree reassured  him. The cowboy scanned the area trying to look for someone. There perfect. The two finally made it. "Hey Orisa!" McCree said cheerfully. She turned her head towards him. "Hello McCree!" She haply replied. "Bastion, said he wanted to spend some time with you!" He smiled. Bastion gave out a embarrassed chortle and stood there awkwardly.

"Oh? I would love to spend time with my favorite friend!" Orisa exclaimed haply. Bastion looked at Jesse and then back to Orisa. "You two have fun now." He smiled and walked off back to the bench.

McCree sighed. "Finally, some peace." Jesse thought to himself. "Hey McCre-" "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT!" He shouted interrupting Winston. Everyone looked at him. Jesse stood there breathing hard. "I CAN'T GET A GOD DAMN BREAK!" He shouted in his scruffy voice. "IT'S LIKE, 'OH LET'S JUDGE JESSE THE THINGS HE DOES, THEN MAKE HIM TRY TO DO CERTAIN THINGS FOR US!" He continued. "You guys go ahead and have fun. I'm going back to the HQ." McCree replied one last time before departing.

The agents grouped together. "He's right guys." Genji said admitting it. "If it weren't for him we wouldn't be out here having fun. Or I wouldn't be with Angela. He's the one who made us get together." Genji continued.

Bastion gave out a chortle that he did the same for them. "It's all my fault. I should've been a better friend. He treats me like his own blood." Genji said disgusted in himself. "Non sense brother. Don't say that." Hanzo tried to comfort him. "If it's anything it's more of our fault." Angela said reassuring him. She pushed his face up and stared into his eyes. "Don't worry my love." She kissed him filling it with passion.

"Well, let's head back. There's no point in staying here with our mood down." Winston said. They all nodded and departed back.

"Well. I guess this is it." McCree said tying a rope to his fan.