What Did I Get Myself Into

Genji sat alone at the park holding something. His eyes had bags under it as his hair was messy. I mean  he was a mess.

He looked at his hand seeing the cigarette. He's never smoked one but he's told that it could help. (Also just a friendly reminder, don't smoke, Ik I can't stop you but it's not worth it, I've tried it before and hated it so avoid smoking for your own safety.)

He lit the cigarette taking a puff. He relaxed a bit smoking in some more. "This is a park you know, you shouldn't be smoking...what even are you? An omnic acting like a man?" A women said pushing her stroller past him.

He just sat there as she walked by. He threw the cigarette on the ground and stepped on it. He put his hands in his jacket pockets and began walking into the city while putting his mask back on.

His mental stability was horrible. He didn't show any emotion hiding all the pain away. He entered the mall and took a seat at the food court. Oni, Soba and Roze appeared on the table being small. They all went up to him and looked at him in sadness.

They knew the pain he was going through. Genji's stomach growled as he got up the three dragons staying there playing with each other.

He went to an Asian stand looking at the menu. He ordered Shrimp dumplings with sticky rice and bubble tea. 
He also ordered a side of short ribs.

He returned to his table and saw the three playing. He smiled and sat down. He put down the short ribs the three instantly munching on it. Genji took apart his chop sticks and opening a pack of soy sauce.

He poured it over his dumpling and rice. He picked up and ate it.

He smiled as the taste exploded.

He eventually finished and Oni and Soba reentered him as Roze climbed in his shoulder cuddling him. People gave some odd looks but not in a bad way. They just didn't expect to see a black dragon.

Genji walked looking around seeing a flyer on the wall. He grabbed it reading off it.

"Fight club! Climb the ranks and earn the top reward!" He read off it. He read the address and made his way heading into the more dangerous side of town. He found himself infront of a warehouse.

He knocked on the door as a slit opened with an eye on the other side. "What do you want." The man questioned.

Genji held of the poster.

The guy opened the door and let Genji in. He lead him somewhere as he watched a crowd surround two people fighting. The man swung and broke his jaw getting the victory. The crowd roared as Genji and the man entered a room.

LJust register here." He spoke. Genji looked at the fee taking out his wallet. He paid and entered a back room. He looked around seeing all the other fighters getting ready for their fight.

Genji took everything off. Half of his chest showed showing all the scars. Along with his right arm. Genji decided. To keep his keep his face mask but took off the upper parts. So his mouth and nose were covered but, his eyes, hair, all that were showing.

Genji sat in his seat waiting to be called. He just sat there staring at the ground. He didn't know what to think of himself anymore. He stooped so low he's doing fight clubs in sketchy warehouses.

He watched as the fights were actually being played on the television. 'Wait so people actually know about this?' Genji questioned putting his head back down.

A few minutes past as his name was called up. He stood up walking into the arena everyone booing him as he stood across from a man.

"In this corner! We have Riley!" The referee shouted. Everyone shouted. "And in this corner we have Sparrow!" He announced. "BOO" Everyone shouted.

"Remember anything goes! Even to the death!" The ref shouted. 'Wait to the death? I should've read the terms.' Genji cursed in his head.

"BEGIN!"

Genji and Riley circled each other waiting for one to make a move.  Riley ran to him sending a jab into his shoulder. 'Man he's fast! This fight club must have the real deal!' Genji said in his head.

Riley did a three sixty sending a hard and sharp kick into Genji's left abdomen. He sled back taking the hit growling in pain. Riley rushed him sending a punch, Genji dodged as Riley instantly followed up trying to sweep his leg.

Genji jumped in the air as Riley unpredictability head butted him. Genji fell to the ground as his leg came to stomp on him. He rolled out of the way wrapping his legs around Riley's. He brought him down getting up.

Riley instantly got up faster than light grabbing onto Genji's shoulder. Genji grabbed his hand and flipped him over his shoulder slamming him to the ground. He formed a fist sending straight down. Riley moved his head just in time as Genji punched the ground shaking the whole area.

Riley pushed off his grasp rolling away getting back up. Riley wiped the blood of his mouth sprinting to him.

Genji formed a knuckle in his flesh arm cracking his bones. "I'll kill you." Genji spoke giving a killer glare. Riley still rushed towards him sending a fist. Genji pushed his fist away with his right hand and jabbed it with the tips of his left hand. 

Riley began screaming as he held his broken arm. "What it he was so fast we didn't even see it!" Someone from the crowd shouted.

"Due to Riley not being able to continue! Sparrow wins!" The referee shouted. Everyone cheered him on as Genji just looked around.

He went back to the office where he registered and went threw the major agreements.

"You cannot leave until you've lost, or won."
"Anything goes, even death."
"You must win multiple matches in one stage to reach to the next. It stage gets more difficult as you are faced with stronger opponents."

'Dammit, I should've read this first." Genji growled. But it was to late now for him.

He's now stuck in a fighting tournament and he'd have to win it.