Why me...

(Thank you @amz475 for the idea, I appreciate it!)

Angela woke up stretching getting off her bed. She yawned and entered the bathroom looking at herself, her hair being a mess. She brushed it down and looked at herself. Thoughts of Luna flooded her into her head comparing herself to her. She looked at her hair, it didn't seem to look as soft and delicate as her's. She looked at her face and it didn't seem as attractive as Luna's. She saw her nails and saw the paint a be chippy. She looked at her body and compared it. 

'I'm nothing to her...' Angela thought. She grabbed her makeup and nail polish and applied it to herself. The red lipstick, with the blue paint. A tint of light pink blush. She stared at herself in the mirror. But still, she felt pathetic compared to Luna. She wanted to cry but held it back. Angela put on clothing and left her dorm heading to the cafeteria to get some breakfast. 

She entered and saw Luna sitting with some other agents. Angela grabbed her plate of food and sat beside them. She looked at Luna seeing she wasn't eating anything. 'Maybe it's best if I don't eat anything...' Angie thought getting back up and putting her plate away. She walked out of the Caf her stomach growling as she headed to wor. 

Genji finally woke up holding his head having a little headache. He got up and began walking to the bathroom. 

"AHH" He shouted falling face-first onto the floor. He looked behind him and saw Oni purring. "No noodles for you." Genji punished him as he whimpered walking up to him. He licked his face and cuddled his neck. "Now you want to act innocent huh?" Genji laughed. He stood up and finished the routine holstering his swords on his back.

'Right I have to spar with her now, ugh I just want to be with Angela, but I guess it's for the best.' Genji thought walking out of his room and towards the training facility. He entered and saw something unfamiliar.

'Is that Angela....WORKING OUT!?!' Genji thought shocked. He walked over to her as Angie finished her squats, sweat trickling down her body. "Hey beautiful, what's this about..?" Genji questioned. "O-Oh..hey Genji...I just felt like working out." She responded. Genji circled around her. "Are you sure? I've never seen you work out before, and plus you're already fit, why do you need to work out?" Genji whispered wrapping his body around her waist pulling her in. 

Angela blushed but in the corner of her eye, she saw Luna enter the facility. The negative thoughts swarmed back in her head. "Well have you eaten breakfast yet? I was wondering if you wanted to go have some." He asked her. "Huh? No I'm fine I've already eaten thank you though." She lied. Her stomach growled.

Genji raised an eyebrow as he heard the growl. "Why'd you lie...?" Genji questioned putting on a serious face. Angie began panicking. "Uhh, It didn't I just have a stomach ache, I ate to much breakfast." She lied once more holding her stomach. "Oh...you should rest up, also maybe have some tea." Genji suggested. Angela nodded as she burst out of the facility. 

'That's weird, why's she acting so weird..." Genji thought. 'I'll just confront her about it later.'

Genji turned to Luna staring at her. "Let's get this over with, I have some things to do." Genji spoke unholstering his short sword. Luna staff lengthened as she held it in her hand. Genji began running at her as she did the same. He struck as she blocked it a spark being created. Genji backed up as Luna attacked twirling the staff in between her hands at an insane speed. Genji backed up as he blocked. 

Genji laid low swiping her legs making her fall to the ground. He jumped in the air ready to strike as she smirked and disappeared. She appeared behind him and slammed her staff down on his back making him hit the ground hard. He got up and growled. Luna disappeared and reappeared below him kicking his jaw sending him into the air. She disappeared and once more reappeared beside him in the air slamming her staff into his side. He fell to the ground holding his side.

'This bitch can teleport! I know exactly how to beat her...' Genji grinned unholstering his Odachi. "Dragon Art! Roze." He spoke. Roze appeared behind him and growled. He watched her disappeared. 

"NOW! DIVINE SLASHES!" He shouted. "What!" Luna cried out reappearing behind him. She fell to the ground coughing. Two meters in all directions was attacked at once, so no matter where she attacked, she would've been hit. 'You may be able to teleport, but I move so fast, it seems as if I'm faster than teleporting! THIS IS FROM ALL MY HARD WORK, NOT FROM YOUR STUPID GADGETS!' Genji roared in his head. He appeared in front of Luna and formed a fist driving it straight into her stomach. 

She groaned as she laid there finished. Genji holstered his sword. "Don't waste my time next time." Genji roughly spoke walking away. Luna smirked before closing her eyes. 'He'll be mine...' She smirked. 

Genji entered the caf his stomach growling. He grabbed a plate for Angela and himself heading to her room. He knocked as she opened it. Genji smiled holding the plates out entering. "Here, I was wondering if you wanted to eat with me?" He asked. Angela nervously looked at the plate as he placed it on the counter. "Give me a second I have to use the bathroom." Genji spoke entering her restroom closing the door. Angela went and opened her window quickly and dumped the food out. 'I'm sorry for wasting it but, it's for the best if I don't eat.' She thought putting her plate back on the counter. 

A few seconds later Genji walked out shocked seeing Angela's plate empty. "Wow, you must've been hungry! Good thing I brought it." Genji laughed. Angela put on a fake smile. 

'Why did she have to join overwatch, why did she have to do this to me...' Angela thought.

'Why me...'