You Can't Kill Me

(McCree chapter)

McCree sat straight up to the alarm blaring. His brain started functioning what was happening, an emergency alarm. He quickly slipped on a tan plaid shirt and blue jeans, also putting a watch on(remember the watch for later). He left his poncho behind and put on his trusty hat. With that he holstered on his revolver and sprinted out of the room entering the hanger.

"Winston what's happening?!" Lucio shouted over the sirens. "Sigma has been spotted with a bunch of talon forces, I don't know what's happening but we need to interfere with whatever plans they have! I've assigned McCree, Orisa, Pharah and you Lucio.

The four members climbed aboard ready to fight whatever lies ahead of them. McCree covered his face with his hat drifting off waiting to arrive at their destination.

All most an 20 minutes later they've made it to Paris. McCree has woken up at this point and the drop ship is opening up their hatch. "Remember we locate Sigma, take him out then return back, quick and easy." Pharah commanded. They all nodded. "Watch out for Talon forces." Lucio added on. They looked from above seeing multiple talon forces spreading chaos.. and their main target not to far ahead.

The four dropped down. "Get behind my barrier!" Orisa said instantly shooting at a talon trooper. His body fell down as all the other troopers turned their attention towards them. Pharah boosted into the air raining rockets from above as Lucio wall rode beside her staying close to her giving her boasts. McCree and Orisa stayed as the ground team mowing threw enemies.

"Orisa i'm going for a flank! Distract them!" He shouted behind her shield. "Affirmative stay safe McCree!" She replied firing.

McCree sprinted behind cover and looked at a building. He ran straight into the glass breaking it. He slowly flanked his way threw the building entering into a new one via a door. He looked threw the glass and saw multiple talon troops in front of him hiding behind cover.

He watched as a rocket flew past and sent one flying. He made his planned and executed.

He ran threw the window covering his face making sure glass doesn't get into it. He rolled when he landed in front of a trooper and instantly shot the one behind him. He grabbed onto the first trooper and put him into a choke hold using him as a body shield. With insane accuracy he gunned down the rest and broke his body shield's neck.

He reloaded his gun as Orisa pushed forward. McCree stood close to behind her. Pharah landed beside them as Lucio regrouped. "We have a problem!" Pharah shouted behind Orisa. "Their's a talon sniper and I can't do anything if she keeps targeting me!" Pharah shouted. "Don't worry I can take care of the snipers!" Lucio replied applying speed boast on. "Just give me a boast!" He asked. Pharah nodded to his idea and aimed her concussive blast as him and shot it. He boasted forward flying onto the wall.

He boasted up and jumped from wall to wall distracting the snipers. He quickly took care of and tried to make his way back. "Lucio look out! They have heavy assault and Assassins!" McCree shouted towards him over the gun fired. He sent multiple shots towards them hitting multiple targets. The heavy assault sprayed bullets towards Lucio landing a shot on his legs.

"Orisa push forward!" McCree shouted. She nodded. "CEASE YOUR RESISTANCE!" She shouted. McCree watched the battle field carefully...seeing an assassin rushing Lucio. "I'll take care of the assassin!" He said running from cover to cover. Just as the assassin was about to pounce he threw his flash bang and tackled her to the ground. She got on top and was about to swing down.

He grabbed another flash bang from his belt and slammed it to the ground. They both got stunned but McCree rolled off under her and grabbed his Peacekeeper. He fanned all 6 bullets into her taking her out. He got up and grabbed Lucio dragging him back. "I'll be good in a bit! I have my health boost on." He replied sitting behind orisa's shield.

They watched as the heavy assault charged forward into the shield pinning orisa. She put her hind legs into the ground stopping it. She push the heavy Assault back as the four of them unloaded all their shots into him taking him out. "Let's finish this!" Pharah shouted boosting into the air. "JUSTICE RAINS FROM ABOVE!" She shouted over her rocket barrage. She managed to take out a bunch of troopers until a rock was sent her way hitting her. One of her wings broke off as she fell to the ground unconscious.

"Pharah!" McCree shouted over multiple shots hitting the shield. The remaining three looked forward seeing Sigma.

"We got to get rid of his left arm! If we do he can't use his grasp and shield!" Lucio shouted. McCree breathed in and out..this shot would mean victory or defeat..

He snuck his way into another building. Getting a good angle on his hand. He held his arm steady and shot. A bullet flew threw the glass and into his left arm. Sigma shouted in pain as his eyes filled with rage. McCree returned back to his team. "Shield is breaking! I won't have one recharged in another few seconds!" Orisa warned.

The the three began gunning down as many as they could...only 5 troopers and Sigma were left..almost on the edge of victory..until they heard the words that would be their demise..

"What is that melody!?!" Sigma shouted. The three flew up into the air..then slammed onto the ground.. everything turning black.

"Jesse...Jesseeee~" McCree's eyes opened slowly to a bright light. "A..Ashe..?" He replied softly seeing the beautiful women in front of him. "Where am I..?" He asked. "Jesse..it's not your time to die." Ashe said. "Wait what?!" McCree shouted. His eyes shot open as he saw ruble all around. Pharah and Orisa were unconscious. But he looked over to see Lucio staring at him too.

They had one last chance....

McCree wiggled his wrist giving a hint. Lucio thought are trying to think what he was saying...he looked at his wrist seeing his watch.. he new what time it was..

McCree slowly reached his hand for his peacekeeper as Sigma was on his comms with the remaining troopers around him. He grabbed his revolver and got ready. Blood dripped down the side of his head as he looked at Lucio. He mouthed three numbers.

3..

2...

1....

Lucio Slammed his weapon into the ground dropping the beat. McCree suddenly got this surge up energy and got up in insane speed. The talon group turned in shock. "It's High Noon.." McCree said.

In mili seconds they were dead before they even knew it. Except Sigma..he tried to block the bullet with his hand but it went straight threw and into his neck.

Sigma laid on the ground holding his wound blood pouring out. McCree stared into his lifeless eyes as he pointed his gun giving the final blow.

"You Can't Kill Me"