New Looks

"Hey, I'm gonna go talk to McCree, ok?" Genji told Angela as they entered the building. "okay, Come back to me." She kissed him and then went off to the others. He walked down the hallway looking for Jesse's dorm. He finally found it and tried to enter but It was locked. Genji banged the door. No response. And then choking and coughing. "MCCREE?" Genji shouted worried. "MCCREE?!?" He said one more time not getting a response.

"ATHENA OPEN THE DOOR!" He shouted. "Access denied, McCree has requested for his privacy," Athena replied. Genji growled and took out his sword. He wedged it between the door's crack and began to pull. His teeth bit down hard on his lip as he put all his strength in the iron doors. Blood began to spill out of his mouth as he pulled one last time and the door flung open.

Genji's eyes widened to the sight right in front of him. "MCCREE!" He screamed seeing himself suffocating. The ronin quickly threw a shuriken and cut the rope. McCree looked at him with red eyes breathing heavily. "MCCREE WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?" He shouted one more time. Genji went up to him and took off the noose pulling him into a hug.

"You scared me." The ronin cursed. He heard footsteps behind him as he lifted Jesse up. Genji turned to see Winston, Lena, and Angela seeing what happened. Jesse had a purple ring around his neck which was caused by the rope, and the blood was still spilling from Genji's lip. "Genji! MCCREE?!?" Lena said worryingly. The three helped him bring Jesse to the medical bay and rested him on the bed.

"Jesse what were you thinking..." Genji spoke. Winston and Lena left them alone while Angela went to get some cream for his neck. "hehe, I've never seen you worry for me like this." Jesse weakly laughed, his voice being rough. "Why would you do something like that," He questioned. "Because no one actually enjoys me," McCree said sadly. "Jesse..." A voice said from outside of the door. The two watched as Hana walked in with a sad look.

"Howdy Hana." McCree smiled weakly. Genji watched as Hana slapped him. "You wanted to leave us.." She cried. Jesse put on a serious sad face and looked at her. "I'm sorry," Jesse replied. "I'm just happy you're ok." Hana gave him a smile. "Don't ever leave us again. Promise?" Hana asked. "I promise," Jesse replied. Hana left the room as Angela reentered. "Jesse, I'm not happy with you right now, but..." Angela sighed. "Don't ever do that again." She sobbed hugging him. "I'm ok now, thanks to Genji." He coughed. Angela applied the ointment. Genji watched as McCree stood up and sighed.

"Thank you Genji, you're my brother," Jesse said to him. He looked at him and gave him a hug. He walked out of the med and went off. Genji sighed and sat down. His lip stopped bleeding but he had blood on his chin. "What did you do to my beautiful lips," Angela said grabbing a wet cloth and cleaning the blood. "Ha, your beautiful lips." The sparrow laughed. "Yes, mine." She seductively said. She kissed him pushing him back onto the medical bed. She sat on top of him kissing him.

The two both stuck their tongues into each other's mouths feeling everywhere. She began to unbutton her shirt. "A-Angela," He said nervously.

 "All agents report to the carrier immediately, this is not a drill," Winston said into the comms. 

Time Skip to the landing pad located in China, Lijiang.

"Remember Talon is here." Winston said as everyone hopped off.  Zenyatta, Angela, Lena, Winston, Jesse, Mei, and Reinhardt was assigned with Genji on this mission. Genji and Jesse took the upper flank while the others went the normal path. The two heard chatter ahead.

"Find the USB, it contains important information of Overwatch." A man said with a giant gauntlet. "Doomfist." Genji thought. He looked over to Winston signaling them. "Get ready McCree," He whispered. Winston's hand turned into a fist as Reinhardt sent a fire charge towards the troops Doomfist was talking to. Genji jumped up and dashed straight for him. 

The ronin's eyes widened as the rest of the talon team entered behind him. Reaper, Sombra, Widow, and Moira. Genji flipped backward and deflected their attacks. He got shot in the shoulder just before getting behind Rein's shield. "Genji!" Angela shouted. "I'll be fine, it wasn't my real arm," Genji replied. Zen gave him a harmony orb. "Thank you, master!" He happily replied. The battle lasted forever sending and receiving shots.

 "Where's Doomfist?" Genji shouted over the gunfire.

 "Right behind you." 

The ronin turned around to see him charging his gauntlet.  Doomfist smiled as pain entered Genji's chest. He flew backward falling off the tower. "GENJI!" Jesse and Angela screamed at the same time. Genji's begun malfunctioning. He took out his sword and stuck it into the glass building trying to slow down his speed. It worked a bit but He still continued.

Genji landed on a tree hitting his back against the branch. He shouted in pain as he finally hit the floor. Genji got up but slightly slouched. He walked around seeing a Waterfall. He desperately took his mask up and filled his mouth with water. It was refreshing. Genji looked up and saw a temple.

The ronin entered the temple looking around seeing ancient artifacts. But he finally reached the end and saw a throne in front of himself. On the side of the room, there were 6 vases with an animal on top. The three on the left were the grey wolf, a rhino, and a snake. On the right, there was a grizzly bear, a golden eagle, and the white tiger.

He limped and kneeled down in front of the throne. "What brings you here." A voice said. Genji looked around confused, he rested down meditating. "Don't ignore me." Genji opened his eyes seeing multiple spirits in front of him.

"Something is troubling you, what is it." The bear spoke. Genji couldn't believe it. They looked like his dragons. "I'm at a war, but as you can see I'm injured, and I have no way back. We're fighting on the tower above your temple. I'm truly sorry my lords." Genji replied acting respectfully making so no fighting breaks out. Oni and Soba appeared out and stared everyone down. "Ah, Oni, Soba, it's nice to see you again." The bear replied. Genji stood up confused. "What's going on here," Genji said surprised. "We are the guardians. We are the warrior's spirit. We choose the ones worthy of us. Your brother Hanzo. We assigned him the twin dragons. For you, we assigned you Oni and Soba. But we must give you a new form. Oni and Soba can't keep up with your enemies. We see everything Genji. We've been with your family's bloodline for centuries as they were our caretakers.  Now, let fate decide your new guardian." The bear finally stopped. Oni and Soba went and stood to the side.

He closed his eyes. Genji felt mist surround him. "Rise." The bear demanded. Genji stood up to seeing the white tiger gone. He looked over to his vase and saw that the picture of the white tiger was gone now and Oni and Soba were in the picture. The ronin looked down to see blue emitting from his body. "Fate has endorsed you with the white tiger. You may leave now Genji. Good luck." The bear said. Genji quickly ran out having to return to his friends. He looked at the water and saw his new look (Baihu skin) Wow.

Genji looked at the tower. "How am I going to get up there." Genji grabbed the wall and had a good grip. He began climbing, then running, and finally sprinting. In no time he leaped in the air seeing everyone. Everyone looked up towards Genji in shock. "Who is that?" Reinhardt yelled.

Genji breathed in and breathed out.

"Byakko no ken wo kurae!"