You Came Back...?

Genji stretched as he yawned. Unfortunately, Eagle Eye wasn't allowed to join overwatch for the time being, especially since Noris put a big strain on Winston's shoulders when it came to recruiting, but he still kept in touch with Genji. 

He walked into his bathroom staring at himself in the mirror. He still saw the blackness around his eye. He had healed up but not as much. He did his routine and left the room entering the lounge area. He sighed as his eyes felt heavy and tired. He managed to make it to stage two. If he passes this stage he'll be doing his last fight and he'll be free of that contract. The good thing about this stage was that he only had to win two fights, the bad thing is they're stronger.

He looked outside as he saw a drop-ship coming down. 'Must be some agents returning from a mission." He thought as he returned to his dorm. He was going to do another fight. He wanted to get out of this contact as fast as he could. He took off his platings leaving him bare-chested. He left his room and began walking to the main door. As he turned the corner he bumped into an all to familiar face...

"A-Angela..."Genji spoke. The two looked at each other in shock. "Genji..." Angela cried caressing his cheek. She looked at his eye and his body. "What happened..." She said tears falling from her face. "N-Nothing, it was just an accident." He replied lying. "What happened why did you come so early...? It's only been a few days." Genji questioned holding her. His chest began beating again. His hope coming back to him.

"They thought it would take a while for me to find a cure for the disease but I got it pretty quickly and I demanded I get back home immediately so I could come to you..." She whispered taking his mask off. She inched closer to his lips. "While I was gone, I felt so lonely...I missed you." She spoke quietly. She got closer.

"Also Hanzo told me about what happened..." She spoke holding him making sure he's relaxed. "Genji you're not a failure, you're not a machine, you're not a weapon. Everything you said is everything you're not. You're better than that, you're stronger than that. You became strong on your own, you worked hard for your strength, and you were rewarded for your strength." Angela spoke.

Genji's heart was pounding so fast. He grew happy inside, finally knowing the truth, knowing that he was strong, that he earned it on his own, all of those things he said, he faced...it was the final his final challenge and he beat it. "You're the loving Genji Shimada, I know, and when the world has finally calmed down, I'll be your loving Angela Shimada." Angela spoke. Their lips were now skimming each other as they stared into each other's eyes.

Genji closed the gap sealing the kiss. They held it as Genji ran his hands in her hair while she caressed his body. He pulled back and smiled. 'Shit, the fight club.' Genji nervously laughed. "What's so funny?" Angela questioned looking at him. "Don't be mad but... I may or may not have joined a fight club and I'm stuck in it until I've completed the contract." Genji quietly spoke. He smiled innocently scratching the back of his head.

Angela smacked his head. "Are you crazy?! Why would you do such a thing!" She shouted. She claimed to him as a mother would complain to her troubled son. "Hey hey calm down, I've almost completed it. I just have a few more fights and I'm done ok?" He spoke. Angela sighed and nodded her head.

Genji walked towards the exit of the base opening the door. McCree watched him exit and slowly began following him. Genji made it just before the warehouse and stopped in his tracks. "Listen McCree I have some things to explain I know, and I'm sorry about not telling you, you are my closest friend so I should've told you." Genji spoke.

McCree revealed himself and walked up to him. "What're you doing Genji." He questioned. "Listen I joined a fight club out of stupidness and I only have a few more fights ok? I promise I won't do something stupid like this again." Genji said sticking his hand out.  McCree shook it agreeing with the promise.

McCree entered with him walking into the room. "Sparrow! I'm looking for a Sparrow!" An employee shouted into the room. Genji and McCree walked to the man as he asked him to follow them to another room. "Our boss would like to have a chat with you." The employee said.

The two looked at the screen McCree's face getting angry. "Well, well Jesse McCree we meet again," The man said. Genji looked at him in confusion. "Coral..." Jesse replied a little uneasy. "Let's put past behind, Sparrow, your name is Geni right?" Coral spoke staring at him. Genji stared at the man, he was obviously a cowboy and he and McCree had a past together.

"I see you're a very strong fighter and I'm inviting you to come to fight in my arena against my champion. It's not like you have a choice, you're stuck with the contract. We're located near Route 66 bring McCree he's familiar with the place, I'll send the direct location soon. See you then." Coral smirked.

McCree looked at Genji in a bad way. "Who was that man?" Genji questioned as the two walked out of the warehouse. "He's a "gambling man". He's also very untrusting and dangerous, once we get this fighting thing out of the way we're out of there." McCree ordered. "I understand, also I'm sorry for hiding things from you,k but let's just finish this thing and call it quits after."  Genji spoke.  The two began walking back to the base.

"We'll depart tomorrow."

"I here ya partner."