Teamwork

(Hello everyone sorry it's been a few days of not uploading, I've been very tired recently also I wanted to explain the last chapter because it might've been confusing. For Genji to obtain more power he would have to sacrifice something of him which was him losing vision in his left eye.)

The four jumped out landing on the ground holding steadily onto their weapons. They saw the destroyed surroundings the carnage Inferno left for them. They hurried down the path following his destruction. They turned the corner and saw the giant man right in front of them. Flames bursted from the buildings as he laughed taunting the civilians as they fled.

Genji instantly sprinted towards him slamming his sword down onto his back making him fall onto the ground. Dust covered the area as a big crater formed. Inferno smiled as he got back up. "You again! Don't you remember what happened last time!" He laughed. He stomped up to him standing over him. "I'll squas-" He was slammed to the ground again as Luna teleported ontop of him using her staff.

Inferno growled getting back up blasting a heat of wave as the two dodged back. Reaper took out his hellfire's blasting away walking towards him. "Hells domain!" He shouted as Inferno began heating up the area around him. The street lights and cars began melting as Reaper was shielded from the heat.

Inferno formed a fist slamming it down onto him. He wraithed behind him forming a scythe stabbing it into his shoulder. He turned around and began lifting him up from behind slamming him into the ground. "Weakling." Reaper spoke. Inferno grinned grabbing him instantly by the throat and throwing him into the building next to them.

Genji and Luna both ran at him as Baptiste made his way to Reaper to take care of him. Genji grabbed the end up Luna's staff and began spinning adding momentum.

He let go as Luna flew sticking her heel out into his chest. Inferno grabbed her leg ready to slam her down. She teleported behind him and swung her staff. He instantly turned around grabbing onto her staff  flinging her into Genji.

He caught her pushing him back a bit, he watched as Inferno melted her staff the liquid falling to the ground. "Dammit..." Luna whispered. Inferno stuck out his hand sending a blaze of fire towards them.

They kept their distance as it kept homing in on them. Luna's leg got caught on one of the pot holes. She narrowed her eyes and teleported behind the flame running towards him.

"Roze Consumption!" Genji spoke consuming the fire. He body felt energized as he basically teleported behind him. Luna and Genji both striked at once sending a wave of shock through out his body.

The two watched as he fell to the ground. They grouped up watching him. "You're still to weak, you don't have enough..." They heard him speak.

"HATE" He roared getting up teleporting beside Genji he went to slam him down as his eye grew shocked at his speed. Just as he slammed he entered the ground but he felt no pain.

"Now now, who said you could die on me." Baptiste smiled. Genji got up the immortality field covering him. "LET THEM OUT!" Bap shouted. "Satan's wrath." Reaper spoke a demon appearing behind him, his hellfire shotguns charging with power. He shot threw the window landing a direct hit straight into his chest.

Inferno coughed out blood being blasted back as Luna grabbed onto Genji and teleported beside the other two. Genji instantly unholstered his Odachi and Katana sending multiple red and blast projectiles, he holstered his katana but kept his odachi out just in case.

They kept slamming into Inferno's body obliterating his body one by one. "Not enough..." Inferno spoke. He reappeared behind the four backhanding Baptiste.

He flew into the wall instantly being knocked out. "NO" Reaper growled he turned around the demon mimicking his movement. Inferno raised his hands slamming them onto the ground. Reaper walked threw the fire the ends of his cloak on fire.

He ran and slammed his fist into his face. Genji appeared beside him his ultimate dragon form behind him. He sliced his ribs rolling threw his legs. Luna teleported onto his back sticking her hand out. Genji grabbed onto it as Luna pulled herself up throwing Genji up into the air.

She teleported off as Reaper's demon interlocked hands with his keeping him place.

Genji unholstered his short sword and dropped it making it fall in the air.

"ONE THOUSAND"

He unholstered his kitana.

"CUTS"

He caught the short sword in his mouth putting his long swords by his side ready to strike.

"OF"

His right eye began glowing red green and black.

"DEATH"

1000 slashes scattered across infernos body as Genji kneeled on the ground holding his sword out. Inferno grinned for a moment. But his body began cracking. The heat shield that he used last time to walk of the 1000 cuts of death were penetrated.

The 1000 slashes around his body bursted into blood. Genji stood up turning around as Luna teleported to Baptiste to take care of him. Inferno kneeled down in front of him gasping for air.

"You'll never understand, my hate." He spoke.

Reaper's life flashed before his eyes, as Inferno was about strike his chest. His arm fell off blood spilling out from it. Genji flinged his odachi the blood falling off.

Inferno smiled his entire body almost covered in blood. "This town will feel my wrath." He spoke. His body began glowing bright orange. He stared into the sky intense heat surrounding the two.

"HE'S GONNA BLOW THIS ENTIRE TOWN AWAY." Genji shouted holstering his swords. "Don't worry." Reaper chuckled walking up to him.

Reaper's demon clenched onto Inferno's shoulders. "Drain." Is all Genji heard as Inferno and Reaper were surrounded by a black circle.

"REYES WHAT'RE YOU DOING" Genji shouted slamming his fist against the barrier. The barrier shrunk as black smoke emitted. It cleared as Reaper sat there kneeled inferno's body lifeless on the ground.

"I drained the attack." Reaper weakly spoke before falling straight onto the ground. "REYES" Genji shouted kneeling down to him holding him. He saw the severe burns on his body.

"My hate is-"

Genji instantly appeared behind him unholstering his sword decapitating him.

"Just die already."

Genji holstered his Odachi watching Inferno's headless body fall to the ground dead for good now. Luna came Baptiste over her shoulders.

"Mission complete captain." Luna smiled staring at him.  Genji grabbed onto Reaper putting him over his shoulders.

"I wouldn't of won with you guys." Genji smiled walking to the pickup location.

"Well what's a team if we don't show any teamwork." Luna smiled.

But something still confused Genji. That wasn't the power he gained from his father. The only reason why he was able to slice threw Inferno's armour is because he endlessly practised his 1000 cuts of death.  But he was struck with confusion. When will he be able to access his new power his father had granted him.

Or as it all a hoax...he lost his vision to teach him a lesson not to be greedy for power. 'No! Father would never do that to me." Genji thought shaking his head.

Genji stopped thinking about it as he entered the ship Ana waiting to them ready to tend to their wounds.