Who am I?

"Come on Genji, be serious. Our father wants us to take this path." Hanzo strictly said turning his fist into a knuckle.

"I don't want any part of this clan, the killing, the pain, you know how I don't like it," Genji replied backing up as Hanzo gripped his katana.

"Your playboy times have come to an end, you are nothing father asked for, you are a disgrace. NOW PERISH!" Hanzo shouted unsheathing his sword and dashing towards his brother. Genji took out his sword and deflected his attack making a spark as they made the distance between each other.

"Brother stop! Why are you doing this?" Genji cried. "You have no right to call me your BROTHER!" He shouted swiftly moving to him slashing his arm. Genji stumbled back holding his wound and turned back towards his brother, his own family member, the last person he could trust. Tears rolled downed his eyes as he tried to put himself back in a stance.

"FIGHT ME, COWARD!" Hanzo shouted running towards him once more slashing at his chest. Genji fell backward holding his chest gasping for air. He looked towards his brother his eyes turning red. 

"Make it quick brother, 

you know I'm scared." 

Angela/Mercy POV

"Angela we'll be at Hanamura in two minutes." I heard Winston say over the comms. I sat on a bench near a temple. During my time being here, all I knew about it was that it belonged to the Shimada family. I listened into the peaceful night as the wind blew my blonde hair. It was beautiful here I somewhat enjoyed it until the peace was broken by a scream.

3rd Person POV

Angela stood up putting her handbag over her shoulder. She hesitated but entered the Shimada temple. She knew if she got caught there would be consequences but she had to figure out what that scream was.

She walked in looking around, inspecting the details of two dragons. Her eyes grew wide to the sight she came across. 

She ran through the opened doors and kneeled down to a young sparrow. "Winston please hurry, it's an emergency!" Angela said into the comms. "We just landed, Jack is coming right now," Winston replied.

Angela started to drag the sparrow slowly to where the ship was supposed to pick them up. Once she reached the entrance of the temple Jack was running towards her. "What happened ?" Jack questioned lifting up Genji and taking him into the dropship.

Time Skip to overwatch headquarters

Genji POV

Beep...