A New Enemy

Genji sat up rubbing his eyes. He did his morning routine and grabbed his swords. Walking out of his dorm, he stretched gritting his teeth smiling.

He felt confident for some reason today, he entered the training facility and went to the gym section. He set his swords on the sides as he took of his armor platings revealing his abs and chest. He grabbed a few weights putting them on the bar. He laid on the seat grabbing onto the bar beginning to bench press. At the moment he was lifting 100 pounds ( approx 50KG)

He speeded up his pace realizing it was a bit to light. He set the bar back into its place and got up. He grabbed heavier weights and put them on the bar.

This time he was bench pressing 400 pounds. (Approx 200KG) It caught him off guard as he thought it was gonna be easier. His flesh arm expanded as his veins began showing. His biceps working it's magic as he did multiple reps. He finally finished and put the bar back on taking the weights off.

He grabbed two dumbbells and began doing bicep curls. He looked at his reflection seeing his big moosclaes (muscles). But he saw Angela walk in with her gym outfit. 'Is she hiding something from me..?' Genji thought. 'I mean at the same time this is one of the first times I worked out in this facility, but she's already fit and beautiful, and she's never worked out before so why start doing it now...?' Genji questioned himself as Angela walked up to him.

She stared at his body blushing. 'Why am I blushing I've seen his body before...but seeing him workout like this is so...so..attractive...' She thought in her head seeing Genji's wet body. His body shining as sweat trickled down his body.

Genji finished his set putting the dumbbells down turning around. He posed showing off his body flexing whatever he could. Angela walked up to him and caressed his abs leaning on him.

Genji got tingly in his stomach from her touch. "Good morning." Genji smiled. "Working out again? Why won't you just tell me?" Genji questioned staring at her. "I just feel like I need to lose a little more weight." Angela spoke smiling. "But you're already fit enough." Genji argued. "Same could be said with you." Angela counter-argued. "Right, got me there, but still!" Genji responded.

Angela rolled her eyes as she stretched her body. She bent down touching her toes as Genji wiped his face with a towel. He looked over and saw her "cake". His heart began beating faster as he watched her reach from side to side. He stood their eyes wide as she finished and turned around. "Were you looking!?!" Angela exclaimed. "Pervert!" Angela joked as Genji just stood there. He shook his head and smiled scratching the back of his head. 

Angela began doing her exercises as Genji joined her doing sit-ups next to her. The two exercised for a while enjoying the time as they finally finished. The two began breathing heavily as they drank some water and began walking out to the cafeteria. Genji slung his shirt over his shoulder as he entered. A few of the female agents looked at him inspecting his body. Angela put her hand over his shoulder caressing his body while holding his bicep in the other. The agents stopped looking in jealousy as they went back eating their food. 

The two took a seat and began eating. After a while, they finished and returned to their dorm taking a shower and getting cleaned up. 

"All agents report for duty! We've spotted four high threat entities in Germany! Genji, Sombra, Zarya, Bastion, and Symmetra, you're mission is to  identify them and find out their reasons." Winston spoke. They all nodded and got on the dropship the hatch closing. A few minutes had passed as they finally reached their destination.  The team dropped down and looked around seeing a cave entrance. They began making their way into it and saw multiple dead bodies.