Gift Shopping

"Ugh." Genji groaned rubbing his eyes. He looked around still on the roof everyone fast asleep except McCree and Angela were gone. He got up and stretched going to the main lobby. He rubbed his eyes once more before he looked up from the ground, his eyes grew in amaze.

Everywhere was decorated. He saw the two by the tree decorating it. "Greetings!" Genji happily said. "Howdy partner." Jesse tipped his hat as Angela gave a shy wave. Genji joined in helping decorate the tree. A few minutes had passed and McCree decided to go deal with some business.

'This plan has to work. Hana and Lucio should be in the break room right now, I hope.' McCree thought you himself. He quickly made his way to the room entering seeing the two on their phones laughing and talking together.

"Howdy, I have a idea."

They both looked at him curiously. "What's it about?" Hana asked. "Genji and Angela, we're going to make them kiss." He smirked. Hana instantly grew in excitement as Lucio laughed. "It's about time they get together." Lucio told them.

"It's simple, all we have to is put the mistletoe above them."

Genji took out multiple pieces of paper and threw then in the air. He sliced at them catching them making a chain of ninja stars. He went and placed them around the halls. A few minutes had passed and he realized what he was missing. It was christmas and he needed to get gifts.

He entered his room and put on a jacket with jeans and timbs. He left grabbing some money and walked around making sure he left his mask behind. He walked for a while entering the nerby town. He saw the super mall and entered.

"Now who's first, hmmm Bastion, even though he's a robot I guess he wouldn't mind." Genji thought. He looked around entering the pet shop, He looked around and saw a bird cage with multiple toys in them. Genji picked it up and bought it at the counter. "Have a good day mam." Genji said smiling. She smiled back as The ronin left. Next, Brigette. Genji entered a custom store and looked around. He saw a bracelet with a cat symbol on it. He knew how much she loves cats, it wouldn't hurt if he got it for her. Genji bought and thought of the next person. Alright D.va. He knows how much she likes gaming so He thought about buying her the new console. He entered a gaming store and bought it. "God that was expensive hope it makes her happy, i'm going to be broke after this." Genji thought to himself. "Now my brother Hanzo," He entered a hunting store and went up to the weapon manager. "Hey i'm looking for Piercing arrows." He asked. He nodded and handed me a bunch. "On me, think of it as a christmas gift happy huntings." The manager said to him smiling. "What?! Piercing arrows are super expensive and he gave it for free wow." Genji spoke to himself. Ok Lucio. Genji pushed his cart to the electronic store and entered buying their most expensive and best headphones. He doesn't know why he's spending so much, But he guessed it's the christmas spirit. He laughed in his head and thought of the next person. Haha McCree, Genji entered a cigar store and bought three dozen packs of cigars. Next, Mei? He doesn't really know her that much hmm, He entered another jewelry store and bought two earrings with snowflakes on them. "I hope she likes them." Genji smiled and headed off to get something for Reinhardt. He entered the beer store and bought multiple cases of beer and rested it in the cart. Torbijourn, he's odd, Genji thought. He can get him something funny. The cyborg entered the home store and bought a aprean saying kiss the chef and pink gloves. Genji laughed to himself and headed off to get something for Tracer. He entered a glasses store and looked around. Genji picked up a avatar glasses and placed them in the cart. "Man I hope everyone likes their gifts" Genji sighed. Winston, Genji entered the grocery store and bought multiple bananas and peanut butter. Zarya, hmm,, he entered the fitness center and picked up multiple weights. Now Zenyatta, Genji entered the necklace store and bought a bead necklace. Finally Angela. Genji stood in the necklace store thinking. "Something bothering you sir?" The lady asked him. "Yes I need one final gift for a special lady but I don't know what to get her." He said to her. She smiled and signalled him over. Genji came and saw in the glass. There was a necklace with a angel on it, and right beside it was a ring with a flower on it. "I'll take both." He smiled as she took them out and place them on the counter. Genji took out my card and tapped it on the machine.Genji rushed back to the hq and wrapped all the gifts He put all the gifts under the tree and wrested on the couch.

"Alright you all know the plan." McCree said to everyone in the break room. Everyone was in there except for Angela and Genji. "GENJI ANGELA I NEED YOUR HELP." He shouted.

The sparrow and dove rushed over to the door. McCree stood on the side of the door ready to drop the mistletoe. They both entered seeing everyone until something dropped in front of them.

They both looked at each other seeing the mistletoe. "Woah looks like a mistletoe dropped on ya, looks like ya have to kiss." McCree smirked. Genji look towards Angela. "Ya do it!" Lucio and Hana said. "Look Angela I understand if you don-" Genji was cut off from a warm pair of lips landing onto his. He melted and kissed the doctor back. Everyone cheered as they kept it going.

They finally broke apart and looked at each other. "I've always wanted this." Angela said. Genji's eyes grew wide. She actually wanted him. "I did too." They kissed again everyone cheering, McCree being the most excited.