Merry Christmas!

'Jingle bells, jingle bells'

Genji's eyes slowly opened to the feint music in the hallways. He turned his head seeing his alarm clock reading 10:12 am. He smiled and got out of bed putting on a Christmas hat. He stretched and yawned as he left his room. He walked towards the lobby were the music was playing. He entered seeing everyone there except McCree.

He smiled as everyone was chatting with one another. Seeing his family happy and safe made him feel tingly in a good way. He saw Angela sitting in a chair talking with Mei. Genji went up behind her and wrapped his arms around her and rested his head on her shoulder.

Angela put one of her hands around his head and kissed it.

"Good morning Genji." Angela said happy. Genji kissed her cheek and stood up. "Good morning Angela, Goodmorning Mei." Genji replied back smiling. Mei said the same back as McCree slouched walking into the main room yawing.

"Morning everyone." McCree yawed. Multiple agents returned the words as they gathered around and began exchanging presents. Genji gave his presents to everyone savings Angela's for last. The two finally reached each other ready to give their presents.

"Here open mine first." Genji smiled handing her the box. Her eyes filled with excitement as get unwrapped the small box. Her eyes widened at the sight of the jewelry. "G-Genji...." Angela weakly said almost about to cry. "It's amazing!" She cried jumping on him faking them fall to the ground. "I'm glad you like it." He responded giving her a kiss.

"Here come with me." She said grabbing his hand and dragging him to her room. They entered as she placed Genji on her bed. "Close your eyes!" She teased going into her closet. She grabbed his gift and placed it in his lap.

"Ok you can open them now!" She smiled. He opened his eyes and saw a super long present. He unwrapped it then opened the cardboard. His jaw dropped as his eyes widened more than Angela's did.

She had gotten him an odachi, and it was real one meaning he could use it in battle. "Angela....where did you get this from...I love it so much, I can't express how thankful I am." He weakly said. He got up and hugged her and gave her a barrage of kisses.

"Genji, Mercy. Winston has requested you into the main lobby immediately, you won't believe it!" Athena said excitedly. They both left the room but Genji quickly entered his to put away his odachi. The two ran to the main lobby as their eyes opened up wide.

"Ana...Jack..." Angela whispered seeing the two in front of them. Angela ran towards the two as Genji slowly made his way remembering his last interaction with Jack.

"Angela!" Ana gasped. They exchanged a hug as soldier joined in too. "I thought you were dead!" Angela cried. "We're sorry Angie but we had too, but we're back now." Jack smiled.

Ana let the two talk as she caught Genji out of the corner of her eye. "Genji! It's been to long! Look how much you've grown, I remember you use to be a grump young man, aww come here!" Ana laughed hugging Genji. He laughed back as he returned the hug. "It's glad to have you back Captain." Genji smiled. Ana stopped hugging him and headed off to the other agents.

Genji watched her walk away as he heard a cough behind. "Ah-em." A rough voice boomed behind him. He turned around and saw Jack in front of him. "You young punk...don't you remember what happened, i'm gonna teach you a lesson..." Jack growled stepping forward.

"Just kidding!" Jack laughed pulling Genji into a bear hug. "How've you been son." Jack smiled letting go.

Genji laughed a little before responding. "I've been good, I'm just shocked you two are still alive, and you guys even came back to overwatch." Genji sighed. "Well we're here now, it's good to be back." Jack smiled. "I'll catch up with you later, gonna go to the others." He smiled. Genji returned a smile but went back to a concerned look.

Genji thought in a state of panic for a second. "Do they know me and Angela are dating, will they deny it and make us separate." Genji's mind was plagued with the horrors of losing his one true love.

He wanted to throw up. He ran to his room and locked his door getting a breather. He grabbed his odachi and sat down unsheathing it. He stared at the insane length, just a bit longer than his Katana.

His holstered it back and attached it to his back along with his two other swords.
It may have been Christmas but, Genji had butterflies in his stomach, as if he was a kid forgetting to study for a test.

He opened his window and jump out landing softly into the snowy ground. The fresh cold air now entering his lungs giving him hope.

He made his way into the city walking around smiling to himself. His comms started ringing as he saw Angela calling him. "Hell-" "Genji where are you!?! You had me worried sick!" Angela worryingly complained.

"I'm sorry Angela, I went for a walk, I wasn't feeling well, knowing Jack and Ana are back also has a lump in my stomach, the last time I saw Jack we didn't leave on good terms." Genji explained.

"Genji...he knows we're together.., I told him." Angela responded. Genji stood there shocked. "He's fine with you being with me and even if he wasn't he couldn't do anything to separate us." She continued.

"Come back, it's Christmas dear." Angela convinced. "Ok, I'm on my way..I love you." Genji replied. "I love you too Genji." She said before turning off her comms. 

Genji slowly but surely returned back reentering from the window. He put away his weapons and enter back into the lobby.

Time skip to late night.

Everyone has gone to do their own things as Angela and Genji are watching a movie in her room. "I love you Angela..." Genji said out of no where. "I love you too my sparrow." She replied. "No Angela, like I love you...and I always will, no matter what happens, you're the reason why I'm who I am, and I couldn't thank you more for that, I will always cherish you. I love you.." Genji passionately explained.

Angela sat there staring at him as she leaned in. She connected their lips as she forced Genji onto his back. She slowly began taking of her clothes as well as his.

That night was the one they would cherish and savour.

Arthur: Hey everyone sorry for not updating, (also yes they had sex, all the good stuff ;) ) but I will try to update more I do have school again but I'm in the mood to write again, so I'll try posting one tomorrow, also tom they're fighting another talon member so guess who it is ! Thank you for the support and please stay safe !