Truth

(Thank you @amz475 and @Petya4 for ideas.)

Genji stood still Zen floating beside him. "I know a lot of people are disappointed in Angela, but Genji." Zenyatta spoke.

"I'm more disappointed in you by far."

Genji looked at him his heart-shattering. Never had he thought would he have failed his Master, but now that he thinks about it, he had. "I'm disappointed in you that you weren't stronger, that you didn't follow your own words, and listened to others. We have been thrown this many times over, by now I'd expect you to be stronger." Zen spoke demolishing him.

Genji stared at the floor. "It's the truth. But, Genji, that's why I'm here. To help you and take care of you, please meditate with me." He spoke resting down. Genji sat down beside him in his pose. Zenyatta's orbs bouncing up and down playing harmonizing tones. Genji relaxed, his breathing steadying. "Look at yourself Genji what do you see." Zen spoke Genji's mind completely black as he sat there lonely.

"I see myself..." He replied his words shaking. Hanzo appeared beside him an area of the blackness in his head turning colorful. "Do you notice anything different?" Zenyatta questioned. As Genji stood up staring at Hanzo. (If you're confused real Genji is meditating, but this is him in his own mind.)

"Yes, Hanzo is here now." He responded. "That is true, but that's not what you should be noticing." Zenyatta replied. McCree and Garou appeared now more of the blackness fading into beautiful colors. "How about now?"Zenyatta hummed. "Garou and McCree are here, but I don't get it...what do these colors and the blackness have to do with me..." Genji questioned as he looked at the three.

"Observe my pupil."

Genji looked around as the members slowly appeared more of the blackness disappearing turning into bright colors. He looked at everyone as one spot of blackness was left. Genji thought hard for a minute questioning to himself what was happening. "The darkness is my life..." Genji turned to the black spot as Angela appeared smiling. "And everyone in it was there to help me throw it..." Genji answered.

Zenyatta floated beside Genji putting an arm on his shoulder. "That is correct, my student." Zen spoke. "You are luckier than you think you are, to have all these friends and family to help you through it all, helping you create memories and moments of joy and happiness." Zen explained.

Genji opened his eyes seeing the city as his hair blew in the wind. He stood up as Zenyatta stopped meditating. "I understand it, master, I really do...But I don't know if you could forgive me...I have to apologize to Angela...I have to apologize to everyone...Although what Angela did was horrible, what I did was even worse..." Genji admitted looking at Zen. He turned his head staring at him.

"I've already forgiven you my student, and so have a lot of others, but there are some you've hurt that you must talk to. Now go." Zen spoke looking back at the city. Genji nodded his head walked to the door.

"Thank you, Master."

Genji walked slowly his heart pounding, his rage and anger gone, replaced with stress and sadness. He entered Winston's lab as he worked on somethings. "Hey, Genji." Winston said as he turned his attention to him. "Hey Winston, I'm sorry about yesterday, what I did was wrong and horrible, you were right, but I'm a different person now...I'm me again..." He spoke. Winston smiled.

"It's good to have you back Genji..." Winston spoke genuinely happy. "I also wanted to say, are there any available two-man missions?" Genji questioned. "Um yes, there is, I was going to assign you to it with someone else but Zenyatta told me not to, he wanted to have a chat with you." Winston explained sitting back down.

"Yes I know, we had it. But I have a request..."

"Will you put Angela on the mission with me...?" Genji asked. Winston dropped his banana turning around slowly. "D-did I hear that right..?" Winston spoke staring at him. Genji nodded his head. "What happened to me was entirely my fault...if anything I deserve more punishment than what Angela received, and I want to make it up to her, so please do it... for me..?" Genji spoke.

Winston sighed. "Ok Genji...I'll notify her now, the mission is in Paris, there is a possible terrorist attack that may happen, so we'll send you two to check it out." Winston spoke. Genji nodded his head leaving. "Thank you Winston." He spoke leaving the room.

Genji sat on the dropship as Angela slowly got on sitting far away from him. He stared at her as she stared at the floor holding onto her staff. They eventually made it to Paris jumping off. Genji looked in the air seeing the sky turn grey, a storm approaching. The two walked around, Angela keeping her distance as they inspected the place for anything suspicious. The two spent almost twenty minutes walking around looking for anything but nothing came up, just a false alarm.

Genji stopped walking as he stood in front of the Eiffel tower Angela in front of him. "What's the matter, somethings off with you, we're on a mission..." Genji spoke. Rain slowly began to fall down as tears slowly fell from Angela's eyes.

"You want to know why I'm so weird...?

Because the one person in my life that makes me happy, the man of my dreams, the love of my life...

Went and cheated on me with a girl that you said not to worry about, it just hurts... it really does. It hurt me when I said those things to you, it hurt seeing you walk away, it hurt telling myself every night that I was nothing for what I did. I love you Genji, I do and I really do and I'm literally nothing without you. You remember, don't you? How I said you never do anything with me because I was scared that without you, I'd fade away into nothing, I'm sorry Genji I really am, but I'm hurt..." Angela spoke venting out.

"Angela I understand and I'm sorry, but can you really be upset about me for that when you literally told me that you hated me...? After then it was obvious to me that I thought our relationship was done..." Genji spoke taking a few steps closer.

"I could never hate you Genji! No matter how many times if I were to say it! I could never hate you...I told you I'd want to be Mrs. Shimada... there's no way I'd hate you..." Angela explained getting closer as well. The two were inches away from each other as the rain poured over them.

"What I did Angela was immature and I'm sorry...and I want you to know, nothing extremely sexual happened between me and Luna, if anything we broke up." Genji spoke. Angela got closer resting a hand on his shoulder. Their faces got closer as they stared into each other's eyes.

"I've fallen madly in love with you."

"Mr. Shimada."

The two connected their lips as the rain poured over their heads. They backed up as Angela caressed his lips. "I'm glad to call these mine again..." Angie spoke as Genji requested for a dropship. Their hands connected as they got into the dropship Angela sitting on his lap. She snuggled up close to him as she closed her eyes.