Ghost

Clang

Clang

Clang.

His eyes opened seeing a roof. His body warm but tired. Drenched in water and sweat. He sat up looking at his lower bottom half replaced with rusted metal. He held his left eye as his right eye instantly opening up remembering everything.

He looked around inspecting the room he was in, looking out the door a clanging noise catching his attention. He got up slowly making sure not to fumble and fall. His legs fit more stiff than the ones before.

He held the wall supporting himself as he walked towards the door leaving his room. He followed the clanging noise eventually leading to a room. He slid the door open seeing a man hammer an odachi.

Genji's odachi.

"I see you're finally awake young samurai." The old man spoke dipping the odachi into water cooling it off.

"What is your name?"

Couple weeks time skip~

Angela mourned and cried, her sheets becoming drenched. The members would stand by her door at moments making sure if she's okay. But his death was to much for her. It's been a while since that day. Halloween was coming soon and it didn't help but just give her memories of the past. She couldn't believe he was gone, just like that, after everything.

Hanzo breathed heavily, meditating on the roof where Genji and Zenyatta would sometimes. His breathing was heavy and off beat. Zenyatta floated towards him resting beside him. Hanzo's breathing gained weight as it was off rythem and weak.

"It is ok to cry" Zenyatta spoke.

Tears slowly formed within Hanzo's eyes as they slowly fell. "Zenyatta." He slowly spoke.

Zenyatta slowly tilted his head towards him looking at him as Hanzo didn't move a muscle.

"HE WAS THE ONLY FAMILY I HAD LEFT"

A loud shout echoed within the base as everyone heard it putting their heads down knowing what it was. Garou and Luna walked together slowly leaving the base going on a walk. They looked at Genji and Dima's graves as they walked by.

Garou looked closely in the back seeing a man wearing a cloak. Garou shook his head blinking looking at the same place before.

The man was gone.

"Everything okay?" Luna asked looking at him concerned. "Yeah.. I'm just seeing things, it doesn't feel right that Genji's gone." Garou replied.  "It's been forever since his death, we should be past it by now. But it doesn't seem possible." Luna spoke twirling her thumbs.

"If only he were here."

"Genji use to be my name."

"But it appears that I am dead."

The old man looked up to him with a questioning face.

"I had seen my grave.

If they were to meet me again they'd think I'm his ghost coming back."

The old man meditated beside him, his eyes closing.

"Hm..

Ghost...

Of humanities strongest.