Rogue

(Thank you @amz475 for ideas!)

Genji had been working his ass off everyday making sure the city stayed safe. Every criminal he took down, non of the credit was given to him, nothing was rewarded for him. Although he hated that, it was best it stayed that way. The police force had all the respect and loyalty, whilst Genji still was hated on by being part machine.

He told himself that he would get over it but, built up anger eventually needs to be released. Every time he had, he was out spending time watching over the city. He was rarely able to spend time with others , but who else would go take his spot, nobody. And even if they did, they would get exhausted eventually.

Genji sighed finishing his patrol for the day, he would have to return later that night as well. Bags were forming under his eyes, as his face felt numb. He walked down the street staring at the ground avoiding eye contact. People kept their distance from him not only because of his appearance but including the fact he was armed.

His stomach grumbled as he made it back to the base. The beautiful sunset colour scheme shining over him. He walked past everyone ignoring whatever they said. It wouldn't matter to him, it's not like they were thanking him or anything. He entered the cafeteria grabbing a plate of food taking a seat. He slowly ate his food as Angela came and sat in front of him.

A little warmth entered his body as he saw her. "Hey Genji, do you want to do something?" Angela questioned playing with her thumbs. "I'm sorry, but I'm a little tired Angie, maybe another time?" He spoke. The idea of spending time with Angela Was amazing, but he just wanted to get some sleep.

"Whatever, I tried." Angela scoffed getting up and leaving. Genji's warmth faded into cold. He clenched his fist pushing his plate off his table. As he got up and went to his room. He entered it and collapsed on his bed trying to sleep, but no matter how much he tried, he couldn't.

Genji stared at his clock as it hit ten at night. He got up and looked outside seeing the city enlightened under the darkness. He left his room and walked into the lounge and looked at Angela as she rolled her eyes and looked away.

Anger fuelled his body as his left the base. 'Why is she acting this way, what did I do wrong?' Genji questioned himself climbing onto a building. He looked around and he took his time patrolling each area making sure nothing happened.

His attention turned as a loud bang went off in the distance. He ran towards it jumping down staring at the building in front of him. He stared inside seeing three armed men terrorizing the place. 'Stupid punks, wasting my time.' Genji growled.

He entered the building as the three turned their attention towards him. He walked towards the first man as he aimed his gun towards him. "Don't move and get on the floor, drop your weapons to, don't be a hero." The man spoke.

Genji just continued walking towards him. "Last warning." The man continued. Genji still made his way towards him. The man pulled the trigger as Genji caught it. He quickly unholstered his short sword deflecting the rest of them. He cut his gun into two as he struck his chest with his fist winding him.

The other two stared at him firing. He quickly raised his sword deflecting all the bullets. He instantly appeared in front of the second one grabbing his throat with his free hand slowly chocking him infront of his friend. Genji's dead eyes stared into his soul as he dropped the lifeless body to the floor.

The third man cried in fear cowering against the wall. Genji towered over him striking his chest forcing him into the wall. He walked away pressing the emergency button that would send notifications to the police force. He left the building as people stared at him. He disappeared into the night as the police pulled up to the scene.

The rest of the night was plain and simple, nothing really happened as Genji decided to call it. He made his way back to base entering it quietly. He walked in seeing Garou sleep on the couch where Dima use to. He sighed as he returned to his room and went to bed.

Genji woke up his eyes feeling heavy and sore. He got out of bed and entered his bathroom looking like a mess. He washed his face cleaning it up and took another look in the mirror. He still looked bad but not as much.

He left the room and walked standing outside of the med bay. He entered and looked at Angela. She smiled then realized it was Genji. "Oh,it's you, what do you want." She questioned going back to her work.

"What did I do wrong?" Genji spoke to tired to show any emotion.

"Wow, why am I not surprised? You don't even know. Well you know what's wrong? How you never spend time with me! You're always finding things to do and don't want to spend time with me what so ever! Do you even care about me? I swear it feels as if it's a one sided relationship sometimes, you're always gone, you never make time for me, so why say you love me? Huh? Why? Why say it. But no you're standing there all quiet because you don't know what to say. You never know what to say." Angela vented.

"I'm sorry, it's my job to go protect the city. I do love you, do I really need to explain myself there. I don't understand why you're so upset with me." Genji spoke emotionlessly. He had no facial expressions, with a steady tone in his voice.

"And there it is! Why am I not surprised! You're trying to blame me? Saying why I'm upset, and if I shouldn't be right now, in the past you've done it and made me feel like shit, but you know what? I'm tired of it, I'm tired of you giving me complaints. I'm your lover you should be spending time with me." Angela spoke.

"You anger me so much you know that? Just the way you're standing there staring at me."

"I hate you."

Genji stared at her as she finished. "I see." Genji replied. He took of his all of his armour platings revealing his chest and arm. (Blackwatch skin). He dropped it to the floor as she stared at Angela.

"Ok Dr Ziegler." Genji spoke. Chills went down Angela's spine as she heard him call her that. He stopped by the door.

"Just know,

That overwatch.

has a new enemy."

Genji walked leaving her in a complete state of shock. He walked threw the lounge. "Hey Genji!" McCree spoke going up to him.

Genji instantly punched him sending him into the wall. All the other members stared at him in shock. "What the hell was that Genji!?" Hanzo shouted. Jack walked up to him. "Genji what's going on...?" He spoke.

Genji slammed his fist straight into his stomach. He grabbed him slamming him down onto the coffee table. "Genji!?" Ana shouted. "What is the meaning of this?!? What's happening?" She shouted.

He walked to the front. "I'm not your ally anymore." Genji spoke as he made a hand sign. Smoke covered the entrance as Genji disappeared, with Angela running into the lobby. McCree limped and took a seat on the couch.

"What the hell happened with him? Is he for real, this can't be serious, I'm gonna throw up." McCree spoke. 'Genji wouldn't think of me as an enemy, would he...?' He thought to himself.

"Angela, what happens with him!?" Hanzo questioned. Tears rolled down her eyes.

"I-It's all my fault!"