The Fall Games Part 2

(Happy thanksgiving everyone! I know America thanksgiving isn't tell November but imp in Canada and we're having it now, so happy thanksgiving!)

"Activity number 4! Pumpkin carving, please select your member to participate. "Athena announced. Genji smirked stepping up infront of him Symmetra. "There will be only one victor." Genji said Symmetra readied her weapon. She was going first, who ever was able to make the most pumpkins in one minute wins.

"Begin!" Athena said. Symmetra wasted no time getting as many as she could to finish. In the end she got 23. "Try and beat me samurai." Symmetra smirked. Genji growled in his head unholstering his kitana. "Begin!" Athena announced. Genji ran to wagon holding all the pumpkins. He hopped into the sky sticking his foot out slamming it on the front launching the wagon upward making all the pumpkins fly into the sky.

He unholstered his odachi in his right hand, his kitana already in his left. "Two Sword Style!" He shouted. Oni and Soba appeared wrapping around their assingned sword. He flew threw the patch of the pumpkins making it look as if he didn't even make a move. He landed back down, the pumpkins all landing behind him with carvings of Oni and Soba inside of them. He holstered his swords and smirked.

"Looks like I beat you." Genji laughed Symmetra rolled her eyes chuckling.

After awhile everyone had their go, but the score came to a sudden tie as Hanzo and Ana both made direct bullseye in archery. Sure Hanzo but a better bowman but it doesn't mean Ana doesn't have good aim. "What a tie!? There can be only one winner!" Rein said. "In the conclusion of a tie, the team's will select six members to participate in a six on six football game that will last up to three touchdowns, please pick your members!" Athena announced.

Hana, Hammond, Mercy, Zenyatta, Ashe, Echo all stepped back. "I don't think football is our strong suit." Echo said for everyone. The men laughed, don't worry ladies and gentlemen, we'll take care of it." McCree smirked winking at Ashe, Ashe blushed looking down.

Angela held Genji's arm. "Hey be careful ok? No showing off!" Angela strictly said. Genji chuckled. He walked to the field, looking at the opposite team. It was Genji, McCree, Hanzo, Bastion, Reinhardt, and Baptiste against, Zarya, Orisa, Jack, Lucio, Winston and Brigitte. "Team 1 will be punting it!" Anthena announced.

Reinhardt held the ball ready to punt. "Be ready everyone." Bap said keeping an eye on the ball. Reinhardt kicked the ball making is sore all the way near their endzone. The team began making their way closer, Lucio grabbed it and began running, Jack and Zarya right beside him.

Bastion ran toward them taking Jack's attention. Reinhardt right behind him tackled Zarya leaving Lucio open, Hanzo began running towards him ready to tackle. "Lucio over here!" Brig shouted. He threw it landing right into her palms. "Who's ready to take some punishment!" Brig shouted smirking.

She passed the half way point as baptiste got in her way. He grabbed onto her but she kept going. He moved one hand down to her leg and lifted it up making her stumble down. "You ok?" Baptiste said sticking out his arm. "Haha yea, nice takedown." She smiled grabbing it getting up. Everyone got into position Brigitte was hutting it to Winston as the others were in the frontline.

"Hut!" He said grabbing it, Jack sprinted to the end zone, and with Winston's almighty strength he threw it all the way to the and lacking right into Jack's hands. "Touchdown! 1 point to team 2." Athena said. The group got ready as Zarya punted it to a similar length Rein did. He instantly picked up the ball, "Are you ready! Here I come!" He roared as he began stomping. Zarya and Orisa got infront of Rein ready to stop him as the rest of team 2 stood around him making sure he didn't pass the ball to anyone else.

The two grabbed onto him slowing him down. Genji appeared behind him instantly grabbing the ball, Brig and Jack both lunged for him. He back stepped spacing himself out. Team 2 pushed back now ready to get Genji. He began sprinting, he will not lose, his soul filling with determination.

"私は他のすべてを上回ります!" Genji roared. Hanzo smirked listening to his words. Brig stood in his way ready to take him on, he looked at her ready to grab him, he threw the ball upwards throwing big off guard, he grabbed her slamming her down then using his hands to push himself upwards grabbing the ball. Zarya and Orisa got in his way trying to stop him, he dodged Zarya's grab and slid underneath Orisa.

"Look at him go!" Hana shouted. "I now see why you love him." Ashe chuckled beside Angela. She blushed and looked down. Genji touched down and breathed in retrieving all his air.

The game ended up in Team 1's hands as they won 3-2. The sun slowly set as everyone gathered around each other. "It was truly a fun day today." Winston said. Everyone agreed and headed inside to go rest up and enjoy some relaxation.

"That was really impressive." Angela flirted as she entered Genji's room. Genji smirked as he took off his plating ready to take a shower. "Wanted to impress my lady." Genji laughed entering the bathroom. Angela began to undress entering with him.

Genji turned on the tap as he felt a warm body against his back, and soft hands resting on his chest. He turned around and got really close to her. She backed up against the wall putting her finger tips on his chin. He began kissing her chest and then shoulder, making his way to her neck, he made sure to suck on every bite to leave his marks.

He lifted her up as she wrapped her legs around his waist. He entered the shower the hot water falling on their skin. She put her legs down standing up now, "I love you Genji." She said caressing his face. "I love you too." He replied. She smirked turning around bending over for him, he smiled and entered inside of her.