Death

Garou and Dima stood in front of Genji as they watched his heart monitor. Garou clenched his fist hiding his eyes. "All of this is happening because of that bastard." Garou growled quietly.

Dima cocked his gun as he left the room Garou behind him. They climbed aboard the ship as the hatch closed. Time passed as they eventually made it to their destination.

They saw the building as the two landed down the snow silencing their footsteps. Dima grabbed his throwing axe sending it into one of the guards chest. Just as the other guard was about to shout Garou appeared beside him as he grabbed the axe and slammed it into his stomach.

He quickly grabbed his head and raised his knee connecting it to his face. Dima retrieved his axe as the two moved forward entering the building. Garou silently walked behind one of the guards covering his mouth. He applied pressure making him pass out as he hid the body in a cabinet.

Another man entered the room readying his gun. Dima instantly shot at him taking him out. The alarms begun blaring as multiple footsteps was heard outside of their current room.

Dima grabbed his drainage grenade and threw it out the door. There was atleast 50 men standing outside waiting. They all flinched from the grenade as it detonated. All the lights in the hall went out as two glowing orbs lightened the area.

"Water Stream Rock"

Garou pummeled threw the crowd mercilessly taking them out with ease. Any shot sent at him was deflects. A man swung his gun towards him, Garou moved his head just before the impact counter attacking knocking him out in one blow.

More men appeared as Dima gunned them down. They watched as an heavy armoured man stood on the stairs spraying bullets towards them. Dima ran behind Garou using him as a shield whilst Garou deflected all the bullets.

He took out his MIRV launching the cluster grenades at the stairs. It blew up the light from outside shining in on them as the stone stairs fell on top of the man crushing him. Another man came behind them as he was about to fire a shot. Dima quickly aimed his gun towards him pulling the trigger.

Dima's heart dropped as a clicking noise left his rifle. A bullet flew into Garou's back shoulder as Dima took out his deagle taking him out. "You good?" Dima questioned standing up.

"Ya I'll be fine." Garou growled as the two took another route up the building. They entered the second floor, hatred entering their eyes as they finally saw their target.

Hades turned around staring at the two, a man with an exoskeleton suit beside him. "Take care of them." Hades ordered retreating to the third floor. "Dima go after him, I'll take care of him." Garou ordered. Dima nodded his head as the two ran at him. He went to punch Dima as he slid under it continuing to run.

Garou appeared in front of him smiling as he raised his leg up striking his jaw. He was sent in the air as Garou crouched down then pushed himself up raising his leg up again. He slammed it down the man falling throw the second floor landing onto the first.

Garou appeared in front of him kicking his chest making him fly threw the wall. Garou continued chase as the man caught him slammed him into the ground. He raised his leg ready to slam it as Garou rolled out of the way.

The hard earth underneath raised in the air forcing Garou backwards. The man punched threw the rock and dirt turning it into projectiles. Garou raised his arms blocking the attacks.

'This'll hurt like hell, but it'll put him out of commission, I just got to attack him as soon as I feel his fist.' Garou told himself. He stared as the man sent a punch straight into his face. Garou flinched backwards blood spilling from his mouth. He smiled as he counter attacked returning all the power of his punch with double the strength.

The man instantly fell to the ground his skull breaking from the inside. Garou scoffed as he began sprinting trying to catch up to Dima.

"Stop you coward, fight me like a true man." Dima shouted sprinting after him. He jumped tackling him to the ground. Hades turned around punching him climbing ontop of him. He quickly unholstered his knife slamming it down towards Dima's chest.

Dima stopped his hand pushing against it. The two shook as Dima overpowered him pushing him off. "I hate you Dima..." Hades spoke as the two circled each other.

"Shut up you pig, you disgust me." Dima replied taking out Dahlia's knife. "You got my sister killed..." Hades replied. Thousands of questions flooded Dima's head.

"What do you mean...?" Dima growled sprinting towards him. He slashed at him as Hades dodged backwards. "You didn't save Dahlia!" Hades roared as he slashed Dima's arm.

"I tried! I loved her! You think I wanted her to die?! Why do all of this why? You pathetic...FOOL!" Dima roared. The two engaged into hand to hand combat. Hades aimed the knife straight into Dima's eye.

Dima raised his hand the blade stopping in his hand. He began pushing back against him as he tried driving his knife into his stomach. Hades stopped his hand as he pulled the knife out of his other hand. 

He slammed his hand onto his making him drop Dahlia's knife. "I hate you..."

He grabbed Dima and everything went into slow motion.

Dima watched as his eyes flashed before his eyes.

The knife plunged into his stomach.

Hades took it out and plunged it back in. Repeating this.

Blood poured uncontrollably from his stomach as Dima laid on the ground. As he stared down the hallway seeing an opening from where he blew up the staircase.

Garou hopped up as his eyes widened seeing the image infront of him. "D-Dima!" Garou roared anger consuming him. He went to go for the kill, but he stopped as he watched Dima get up. Hades turned around as Dima put all his strength into his legs and arms.

He wrapped his arms around Hades and lifted him up running with all his might. Hades plungded the blade into his back multiple time as Dima ran towards the opening falling down.

He held onto Hades as a metal pipe stuck out pointing towards the sky. Hades' body kebabed onto the pipe blood gushing out of his wounds as Dima laid there lifelessly still holding onto Dahlia's knife.

"It's about time, I meet you again..."

"D-D-

DIMA!"

Garou held his corpse, it was to late. Dima was dead, and there was nothing he could do to save him. "This can't be happening." Garou spoke to himself. He looked over to Hades as he held onto the pipe trying to pull himself free.

Garou instantly appeared in front of him slamming his fists into his body. Each blow pushed him further down the pipe. Garou breathed in heavily his chest expanding in and out, the cold air hurting his lungs.

"Please send a pick up..."

Everyone stood in front of Dima's grave as the rain poured over them. His mask and knife resting on his grave. Everyone's hearts ached, especially Genji and Garou's.

That man saved Genji's life against Inferno, and Garou will have lots of trouble trying to forgive himself for letting Dima die. Everyone walked back to the base as Garou stood alone in the rain.

"Why...
why couldn't of you let me just kill the bastard, you should've just stayed down, you were all ready injured...you just had to show off...YOU JUST HAD TO HUH?"

"Take care of Sensei up there." Garou partly raised his arm as he walked away from his grave the rain soaking him.

"Rest in Peace."