The Strongest

"TWO SWORD STYLE" Genji shouted. "Be ready for your end." Genji spoke. "RAH" Genji shouted cutting with his swords faster than light.

All the fruit fell back on the counter in perfect cuts. 'Haha still got it.' Genji smirked holstering his swords. He began eating the fruit as he walked into the lounge area.

He saw Angela and sat beside her. She gave him a kiss on his check as he kept eating. "BOO" McCree shouted behind him. Genji chocked on his orange coughing it out.

McCree began laughing his ass off as Genji set his plate down standing up. He turned around his eyes giving him a death glare, darkness surrounding his face.

"Ahah.." McCree weakly said as Genji snapped his finger. Roze, Oni and Soba appeared on top of him all growling. The three pounced on McCree roughing him up. Genji smirked sitting back down.

Genji had to patrol today, so it was the perfect chance to get anything extra for Halloween and what not. The members where already setting up the HQ for a Halloween party.

A few hours passed as Genji began his patrol around the city. The criminal activity was a lot today, some burgalers and thief's. Nothing to big, that's what Genji thought at least.

Genji ran his hand threw his hair as he kneeled on the roof. Everything being quiet.

To Quiet.

A scythe pierced three Genji's robotic arm. The user flipped his scythe over slamming him onto the ground. He went to slam it down again. Genji rolled away pushing himself off the ground landing on his feet.

Genji looked at his wound gritting his teeth. He un holstered his short sword and brought his hands up ready to fight. The hooded man stared at him readying his Scythe "Call me Darby, cause that's the last name you'll ever hear." Darby spooky distortly.

"What's that? You're names Barby? That's kinda weird." Genji replied grinning. Darby striked the air with his scythe. Genji stared in confusion, until a slash appeared on his cheek, blood spilling out. 'This guy's the real deal, looks like I'll have to try.' Genji growled in his head.

Darby dashed straight towards him clashing against his sword. The two kept blocking and attacking. Darby teleported behind him slashing his back then kicking him down. Genji slammed against the roof leaving a crater.

Darby dived down slamming into him going throw the building. Genji growled as he formed a fist. "Dragon Art! Soba! Deathly Gasp!" Genji drove his fist into Darby's chest. Soba entered his body but Darby smirked. Genji's face turned shocked seeing he had no heart beat so it wouldn't matter.

Darby got up bringing his Scythe up ready to finish him off. Genji blocked his attack just in time getting up. He rushed back up to the roof Darby right behind him. "TWO SWORD STYLE" Genji shouted unholstering his katana. Soba and Oni's energy began coursing throw his veins as Darby went head on.

"Death Art: Crippling Blow." Darby spoke. His hand turned skeletal. He moved so fast he basically teleported behind Genji. He send his fist straight into Genji's back pummelling him to the ground.

'Is..is this how I die...' Genji questioned coughing out blood as he fell to the ground.

Darby grinned. "Prepare to meet your end weakling." He spoke putting his scythe against his neck.

Multiple flashbacks went three Genjis mind.

Flashback~

"Father! When can I go to the arcade!" Genji spoke. "Once you've finished training Genji." His father replied. "You must become strong, to continue the family legacy, once I'm gone, and Hanzo is gone as well, you will have to make choices on your own. So train my Sparrow and make your father proud!" His father smiled at him.

The youngster frowned as he began training and doing courses. "My son, you have two of our ancient dragons bloodlines, Oni and Soba, you must train them to become the strongest Shimada to walk this earth! So train hard and become the strongest! Even in the end if, the clan goes to dust, if everything gets lost, just remember, to never give up! To be strong! For yourself and the safety of others. Now make your father proud." He finished speaking.

'I will become strong father, for you, as much as I don't want to be apart of the clan, I will still try my best to be the strongest." Young Genji spoke training.

End of Flashback~

Blood spilled out of his mouth as Genji laid there. "Prepare to meet your end weakling." Darby spoke.

"Sorry Barby, but, you couldn't kill me even if you wanted to." Genji smirked weakly getting up.

"ITS DARBY" He shouted swinging his Scythe. Genji threw his short sword into the air. He unholstering his odachi and parried his attack. Genji kicked him in the chest pushing him back. Genji looked up opening his mouth. He but down on the handle of the short sword as it fell back down.

"THREE SWORD STYLE" Genji roared. Roze, Oni and Soba appeared behind him releasing a devastating roar.

"Dragon Spirit! Roze! Consumption!" Genji spoke. Genji's entire body turned into an abyssal fire black. "Death Art! Crippling Blow!" Darby spoke punching Genji in the chest.

Genji just stood there. Genji's energy increased though. Consumption was a move Roze can do where any attack set upon Genji gets consumed and used for his own energy supply! 

Darby growled sprinting at him. Genji ran towards him the two going at it. The two fought but the more they fought the faster Genji gotten.

Genji began striking blows on him blood squirting out. Genji parried his attack and cut his chest pushing him back.

Darby stepped back holding his wound. "THATS ENOUGH" He roared. "Death Spirit! Deathly Mirror." He spoke. 100s of replicas of himself appeared in front of him.

"You've lost." Darby spoke.
Genji gave out a sigh.

"1000 CUTS OF DEATH" Genji spoke. Darby's faced turned into a worried one has Genji's aura increased insanely.

In mere milliseconds, all of Darby's replicas were cut down. As Darby fell to the ground lifelessly. Genji walked up to him. He holstered his swords watching him bleed out.
Genji began walking away.

"IM NOT DONE WITH YOU" Darby shouted teleporting to Genji about to strike him with his scythe.

"Prepare to Die." Genji spoke.

He caught the scythes blade in between his hands. He broke the tip of the blade off and did a spin adding momentum to his strike. He drove the tip of the blade into Darby's heart. Blood poured out of his mouth and wound as he fell to the ground finally dead.

Genji walked away, as he thought for a second. 'He managed to survive the 1000 cuts of death.' He thought. 'I need to make it stronger, and I know the perfect way." He smirked.

Genji walked to an abounded outskirts of the city all the old buildings no life in the area. "Triple sword style." Genji slowly spoke. "1000 Cuts of death...EnHanced!" He shouted.

Genji extracted a little bit, just a little of Oni, Soba, and Roze's energy and made it all tangled into each other growing into one huge dragon wielding 3 swords. 1 in the right claw, one in the left. And one in the mouth.

The ultimate dragons and Genji both striked at the same time destroying the entire area.  Genji smirked knowing that, that was only a very small amount of power. But his entire body was drained.

The only way he could use his full power without almost dying in the process was to train. Just like how his father had said.

He holstered everything tired as hell.

"Father, I know I've become the strongest, and that is all because of you, thank you, now Rest In Peace." Genji spoke reaching to the sky.

(This chapter is only showing a little of genji's on power, he has so mcuh more and will eventually unlock the ability to use it, also im making him go as a swordsman because that's what he was in the comic, and I dont think he'd have the style to be a bird lol)