Rage

Angela woke up her stomach growling once again, she hadn't anything but an apple yesterday. She put on some leggings with a crop top putting on her running shoes. She made her way to the training facility and entered beginning to work out.

"Hey beautiful~ What are you up to?~" Luna spoke walking in seeing her. Angela looked at her hiding her true emotions about her. "I'm just working out..." She replied stretching. "Why work out? You're very beautiful." She complimented her. Angela stared at her shocked. Luna was genuinely a good person but her beauty made people think otherwise.

'Maybe I don't need to work out...' Angela thought looking at herself. "Well, I'll catch you later cutie." Luna spoke walking out of the room swaying her hips. Genji entered as she left seeing Angela again. "Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy" Genji exaggerated walking up to her. "Working out again huh? Something is definitely up." He spoke. "I was just doing it but I figured I don't need to let's go get some breakfast!" Angela smiled.

The two walked together hands interlocked entering the caf. They grabbed their plates and sat down feeding each other and laughing in enjoyment. "Hey I have a patrol soon so I better start going, I'll see you later, I love you." Genji kissed her and left. Angela began walking back holding her stomach. 'I think I ate to much...' She thought. As she was about to enter the room she saw Luna. The negative thoughts running back inside her head.

Tears began forming inside of her eyes as she speed-walked to her bathroom. She stuck her finger down her throat throwing up what she had for breakfast. She sat alone in her bathroom as she hugged herself crying.

Genji ran across the rooftops gritting his teeth. He docked just in time a shuriken flew past his head hitting the billboard in front of him. He turned around and saw the three ninjas still on his tail. Genji put his hand in front of him creating a hand sign smoke covering him. He appeared behind the red colour ninja slamming his fist down into him.

The RN fell threw the roof as the other two turned around. They took our their swords attacking at them. The red one instantly got up and appeared behind him slamming his leg into his side sending Genji onto the ground near the edge of the roof. He growled and unholstered his Kitana running to them. They all attacked him at once as he parried. He

The three ninjas disappeared and reappeared above him all attacking at once. 'Dammit!' Genji cursed in his head as the blue ninja sent a kunai into his hip. Genji backed up as the the BN threw two more kunai at him. Genji deflected them back towards the RN impaling his shoulder. The green one formed his bow and shot an arrow. Genji dodged it.

The GN used the arrow as transportation and appeared behind Genji catching him off guard. He slammed his fist into Genji as he fell down throw the roof. Genji growled starting to get pissed off. He got up and smoked out the area he was in. He appeared behind the BN and punched his gut. He then grabbed his throat and slammed him down. He turned around and caught the RN's blade in his hands breaking it apart.

The GN shot another arrow again but teleported right in front of him. He ducked under Genji punch grabbing onto his arm flipping him over. He struck with his palm onto Genji's chest as he coughed. Genji jabbed his eye with his free arm getting on top of him. The BN appeared behind him and took off all his swords disarming him. The RN stabbed his broken blade into Genji's stomach. He roared in pain as Oni, Soba, and Roze appeared.

The three ninjas backed up as Genji got up slowly. A giant dragon behind him. He took out the broken blade and held it in his arm. He took out the kunai and bit down on it. He opened his eyes and began sprinting at them. The three ninjas armed themselves with one of Genji's blade.

Pure rage began boiling in Genji's veins as he saw them using his weapons. The broken sword formed a firey green/red blade with black abyss around it. The three ninjas attacked him at once from all angles. Genji faster than light appeared behind the GN slamming his sword down onto his back finishing him off in one blow. He watched as the sword flew into the air. He leaped up and grabbed onto it. "TRIPLE SWORD STYLE! 1000 CUTS OF DEATH!" Genji roared. A thousand cuts scattered across the BN's body as the RN vanished in the nick of time.

Genji landed on his feet turning around looking at the RN. Genji's grip on the blades was insane as his blood was boiling. The RN appeared beside him sticking his arm making him drop his sword. He swept his legs making Genji fall to the ground. Genji watched as he raised his sword ready to strike him down. Genji stabbed the broken sword into his foot getting it stuck in it. He rolled out of the way dropping the kunai from his mouth into his hand.

The RN ripped out the sword and threw it onto the ground. The two began sprinting at each other jumping into the air. They both struck forming a spark in the process. Genji attacked as the RN blocked his hand and held it in place. The two stared at each other the RN sweating staring into his pupils. Seeing death.

Genji dropped the kunai as it landed on his other hand. He drove it into the RN's stomach. The RN yelped in pain as he pushed him off blood spilling from his wound. The two stared at each and began running. The RN disappeared as Genji smiled knowing he had won.

"Shine."

Genji threw the kunai behind him as the RN reappeared. It flew straight into his neck as he fell to the ground lifelessly. Genji breathed heavily as he grabbed his weapons and holstered.

"And don't take my shit." He kicked the RN's dead body as he left the rooftop.

L